free hit counters
Some SW animation clips - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-10-2015   #25
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Some SW animation clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfn View Post
As requested by shrunkensandra25, I've selected some of the stuff I did for myself long time ago. I did the selection among those where shrinking to nothing takes place. So don't expect anything new, just essentially the same effects with different models. As a note, be warned that these new ones contain a bit more explit nudity than the previous ones.

This time, I'm uploading directly the re-encoded videos in order to maximize the compatibility as much as possible.

Click here to download them

Password to extract the files:
ProcessProductions@2015

That's really odd indeed. Tell me if you know another reasonably good file hosting server and I'll try uploading it there, or perhaps it may be something related with 7-zip compression. If it's the second case, try downloading it from here (if you're not using Winrar on a Windows operating system, you will need something to uncompress rar files, though).
I really don't know of another one, but thank you for trying, have a nice weekend.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2015   #26
OhZone
OhYeah!

mmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm nice. I love shrinking down to nothing.
Unread 12-30-2015   #27
swfn
Mad Scientist

After spending some days extending the features of the code my program (such as multiple SW and arbitrarily high zooming), here I come with a new clip, where extreme shrinking with zooming was used with women at different microscopic levels. That "shrinking party" are the guinea pigs I have been using to test all these new features.

Allow me to warn that this video has very explicit nudity, as you can check at its very beginning. It consist on four Asian girls shrinking down around a wet vagina (the picture used for the normal sized woman is an excellent close up of that). One of them starts being still macroscopic and the rest already microscopic, shrunken down in the bodies of other bigger SW. The approximate sizes of them, from bigger to smaller take approximately the following ranges (shrinking down always by a scale of 10 along the video):

SW1: 5 mm -> 50 μm
SW2: 50 μm -> 50 nm
SW3: 1 μm -> 100 pm
SW4: 50 nm -> 500 am

Download the clip here or, alternatively, here.

Password for extraction: ProcessProductions@2015

P.S.: There are artifacts on the shadows of the SW (they suddenly become more visible when the proportion of the image surpasses the 100% scale). I will try checking the reason of this and fix the code.
Unread 05-17-2016   #28
swfn
Mad Scientist

After some time, I felt like sharing another clip, this time consisting of dozens of girls shrinking down in the toes of another girl until reaching a microscopic size at different scales. The process is very slow (the video is long as hell) and is focused on individual girls or groups of them while shrinking separately.

As a self-criticism, I'm aware of the fact that everything is static except the fact of the shrinking itself, like the other clips. You thus will not find any sort of changes of the facial expression nor interaction between them. As I stated in previous messages, I'm not an artist nor I'm intending to make in a future profit of this, ever. This is just something I do for my own sake and that I'm happy to share with all those who enjoy microphile content as well, nothing else.

However, I personally like the role of the large amount of zooming in-out parts of the video, since it gives a nice perspective of how small they are getting in the process, despite the (obviously) finite resolution of the normal-sized woman's picture. Perhaps I abused of this effect along the video, but still I'm happy with the result in this sense.

You can download it below.

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/GVZOSxnH/file.html

Password:
ProcessProductions@2016
Unread 05-18-2016   #29
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

to bad the file appears to be corrupt. can you reupload it?
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2016   #30
swfn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
to bad the file appears to be corrupt. can you reupload it?
I tried to download, extract and play the content and it worked properly. Either way, I uploaded it again to Zippyshare and temporarily to another server, after many previous and failed attempts to other file hosting services (the quality of most hosting services is decaying at a breakneck pace...):

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/CcTdgiwe/file.html

Mirror: http://dropcanvas.com/zpcx3

Let me know if it worked for you.
Unread 05-18-2016   #31
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

worked fine for me now. Awesome shrinking. Canīt wait for more. thank you.
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2016   #32
swfn
Mad Scientist

More stuff.

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/VR0dRpmZ/file.html

Password:
ProcessProductions@2016
Unread 09-14-2016   #33
tcb287
BE is the future

Any reason the file is a (.7z)? I have no clue what it is, and it make me nervous just thinking about downloading it.
tcb287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016   #34
Raso719
Frequent Poster

It's a zip file. And it's legit. Nice vid. Hope you continue to develop your skills. Maybe use multiple images of the same model to change things up and give the illusion of reaction or interaction.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016   #35
Kiwik
Leecher

Good work like always. Can't wait for more!
Kiwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2016   #36
CyberFox
Frequent Poster

the original zippyshare expired, mind reuploading it?

Tags
anime, japanese, koonago, shrinking process, shrinking woman