free hit counters
Actually, I Am (M2F/F2M) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2015   #1
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Actually, I Am (M2F/F2M)

Obviously, spoilers.

In the 6th episode of Actually, I Am http://www.crunchyroll.com/actually-...olf-man-682279 they introduce a wolfman char, only instead of turning into a wolf when looking at a full moon (or a picture of it) he turns into an attractive female (with a different more lusty personality) until looking at the moon (or a picture) again. Sadly it's a poof tf, but oh well.
Unread 08-24-2015   #2
thesaint137
Process Fan

Re: Actually, I Am (M2F/F2M)

9:30 if you want to jump to it
thesaint137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2015   #3
Gumbyx84
Frequent Poster

I've been watching the series and completely forgot to post about it! ATM it seems Shirou will stay in his pervy female for the next few episodes if not most of the series.
Gumbyx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #4
Scorch
Process Master

Sorry, this video is not available in your region due to licensing restrictions.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE REGULATION!

Why the fuck is it permitted in other countries, but not mine?
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #5
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Licensing issues?

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #6
gamonthehand
Gentelman, quite Large

ok technically this is a case of F to M as she was born a female who happens to be a wolfMAN.

But it can also maybe be Bimbo TF as she seems to have the "curse" of being a charismatic female pervert. Which if you read the manga has kinda taken over. It's not that they mention anything about it getting worse but they kinda forgot about the whole wolfman thing and focus on how flirty she is.

and then there is her rarely seen mom who takes being a perv to new mystical levels.

In the future one of the charismatic female perverts caused an actual Zombimbo Apocalypse. That's right it's contagious.

DAM YOU SKYNET!!!!!! DAM YOU AND ALL YOUR INFERNAL STOPLIGHTS!!
gamonthehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2015   #7
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamonthehand View Post
ok technically this is a case of F to M as she was born a female who happens to be a wolfMAN.

But it can also maybe be Bimbo TF as she seems to have the "curse" of being a charismatic female pervert. Which if you read the manga has kinda taken over. It's not that they mention anything about it getting worse but they kinda forgot about the whole wolfman thing and focus on how flirty she is.

and then there is her rarely seen mom who takes being a perv to new mystical levels.

In the future one of the charismatic female perverts caused an actual Zombimbo Apocalypse. That's right it's contagious.
Well he goes from M to F in the video, then back and forth, so wouldn't M2F/F2M like my title says be accurate? Also the female model is her base form, and I think she just naturally grew into her flirtyness so it isn't really a bimbo tf.
Unread 08-29-2015   #8
fft
💩

I just wonder what would happen if there was a F2M TG in the middle of copulation.
fft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2015   #9
gamonthehand
Gentelman, quite Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Generic View Post
Well he goes from M to F in the video, then back and forth, so wouldn't M2F/F2M like my title says be accurate? Also the female model is her base form, and I think she just naturally grew into her flirtyness so it isn't really a bimbo tf.

the M to F is a technicality and not worth getting bent out of shape over. I thought I would point out that she was born a girl because the artist made a point of it and I'm a big fan.

We meet her mother later and there is some magic to her perversion. It's straight up treated as a magical affliction worse then werewolf or vampire. One of the two of them (mother or daughter) can bimbo tf people. It's more mental break then actual process. But it did destroy the world as we know it so...Hentai Apocalypse.

I don't have time to look through the whole series now, but I'm sure they said the CFP part of her overpowered the werewolf and that's why her wolfman side is so lame.

As to if she naturally grew into her flirtyness that is to good of a joke to ruin.

DAM YOU SKYNET!!!!!! DAM YOU AND ALL YOUR INFERNAL STOPLIGHTS!!

Last edited by gamonthehand; 08-30-2015 at 03:50 AM.
gamonthehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2015   #10
TGManiac
Process Master

Too bad the transformation is a poof. I wish there was a process.
TGManiac is online now   Reply With Quote