free hit counters
The Unequalizer 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, SW - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-17-2016   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

The Unequalizer 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, SW

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://sizechangecentral.com

The Unequalizer is back and picks up right where it left off, and continues in 3D!

Yumiko has become a gigantic amazon while Rob, Sarah and Tiffany have shrunken down to doll size! What will Yumiko do with them? What plans does Tiffany have for the Unequalizer? After some size dominant fun and size swapping, Yumiko, Rob and Sarah's life might be permanently changed, plus a possible new female love interest for Yumiko?! And what *little* thing does the unequalizer have in store for the nosey neighbors? Lets not forget what Annie has planned for some of Brittany's underwhelming opponents in the ring...The new and improved blue serum of course, but it will be enough for the new much much larger and growing Brittany? Find out in the Unequalizer 2! This comic contains The story contains GTS, FMG, BE, SW and SM, size transfer, clothes ripping, shoe buesting, shrinking out of clothes, shrunken man sex with much larger non muscle woman, non muscle shrunken woman oral sex to smaller shrunken man, shrunken woman sexual activity with muscle giantess, shrunken woman growing to muscle giantess, muscle giantess shrinking to tall amazon size, amazon oral sex to muscle giantess and more!

Collectors edition includes all images with and without text, a 3 stage growth sequence in pencil drawn by Something in the Water artist Everton Sousa of Balinda from 3GTS, 3 full color growth sequence images of female muscular legs growing bigger that didn't make it into the final cut of The Unequalizer 2, advanced full color preview of Zenith Scepter 2 featuring size transfer with woman shrinking out of clothes while another outgrows her clothes, advanced full color preview of Fizz Pop featuring small normal size man having sex with a very large amazon cheerleader and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://sizechangecentral.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_001.jpg (400.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_002.jpg (263.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_003.jpg (301.2 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_004.jpg (277.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_005.jpg (488.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg TheUnequalizer2_preview_006.jpg (480.0 KB, 125 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #2
tjlemke

Re: The Unequalizer 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, SW

I get why the current trend is to mash a bunch of different fetish genres together to draw from a larger audience for the sake of money (and I DO think producers deserve to be fairly compensated) but whenever I've seen comics with multiple, for the most part unrelated, themes/subject matter it takes away from the overall quality. You do what you will but in my humble opinion of the situation I described it seems that I as a potential customer cannot partake since I'm under the impression that I won't get my fill of what I want vs the other transformation stuff I'm not into.
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #3
jmuthe1
Leecher

I agree. I am mostly just interested in shrinking women. Unfortunately, all of these ZZZ comics contain a whole bunch of other fetishes that I'm not interested in like muscle growth, growing women, shrinking men. Therefore, if I buy a comic just for the shrinking women, it is a waste because I pay full price for them comic but only enjoy 20% of the content. In the future could the creator simply create at least a few comics with just one fetish so that customers won't feel like they are paying full price but only enjoy part of the content?
jmuthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2016   #4
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

Lightbulb Re: The Unequalizer 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
I get why the current trend is to mash a bunch of different fetish genres together to draw from a larger audience for the sake of money (and I DO think producers deserve to be fairly compensated) but whenever I've seen comics with multiple, for the most part unrelated, themes/subject matter it takes away from the overall quality. You do what you will but in my humble opinion of the situation I described it seems that I as a potential customer cannot partake since I'm under the impression that I won't get my fill of what I want vs the other transformation stuff I'm not into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuthe1 View Post
I agree. I am mostly just interested in shrinking women. Unfortunately, all of these ZZZ comics contain a whole bunch of other fetishes that I'm not interested in like muscle growth, growing women, shrinking men. Therefore, if I buy a comic just for the shrinking women, it is a waste because I pay full price for them comic but only enjoy 20% of the content. In the future could the creator simply create at least a few comics with just one fetish so that customers won't feel like they are paying full price but only enjoy part of the content?
I hate to agree with this but even the latest Pixie No More has a label of MG but it's always had MG and Penis Growth. So you have in that series now you have; SW, GTS, BE, MMG, Penis Growth and FMG, I feel I'm missing one there knowing ZZZ Comics.

I also question the URL of the new website "sizecentral" when most comics have muscle growth in them. I wouldn't associate the name 'Size Central' with muscle growth, it's sort of misleading. Even being someone who is not a fan of muscle growth because I don't see muscle as a form of beauty or attractiveness with either gender.

The best SW content I seen with ZZZ Comics is in Leaves of Change, that was easily a 50/50 with SW and GTS content. Also Bigger Better Clones series is a bit 50/50 with GTS & SW too. The Resizer series each has about 20% SW as mentioned above but is full of male MG/Penis Growth which is not mentioned but most process scenes has them a lot.

I'm sure we not the only ones that have been screaming at ZZZ (Zeus) for a 100% SW comic but I don't expect one soon. Yeah I purchased GTS content but only Boosters I liked the most because is almost 100% Female Growth with a little BE, no muscle growth and I like the story.

There's other competitors such as Shrinking Fan comics starting up soon, Jitensha slowing getting back into comics and Mercurius' SW Sailor Moon comic coming soon as well. Also I hope Dreamtales gets back into some SW comics too, they have published 100% SW comics.

I have wondered if ZZZ would capitalise on the SW crowd he has attracted over the years. It's looking this year he might lose out with them because a wave of new SW comics on the way that could establish new SW publishers for us. I assume we will not need to worry about ZZZ releasing a 100% SW comics this year, SW customers will likely just move on unfortunately. A shame really.

Last edited by Blackbat; 01-23-2016 at 03:10 PM. Reason: My internal Grammar Nazi
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #5
thatdudeguy
Frequent Poster

mercurius?
thatdudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #6
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudeguy View Post
mercurius?
That's me. I'm working with multiple artists to bring my SW comic series to life.
Unread 01-29-2016   #7
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

For my money, this was an excellent purchase. I loved the first Unequalizer tale, and was thrilled to have another one. If I had any reservations, it's the tag at the end to the comic that is in the same continuity that I have not read (something in the water, I believe) so I was kind of lost there, but I love the idea of yumiko just messing around with this device for her own fun, causing mayhem for many others. It's less of a specific size change (SW or GTS) and more straight Size Transfer, which accounts for the muscle growth (not to mention that if you are still buying ZZZ Comics and are not into Muscle growth you might be in trouble)

Overall, a great entry. I hope we see another chapter sooner than later.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote