free hit counters
Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2016   #13
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips

I haven't bought any previous clips, so I can't comment on your progress, but I think you guys are on the right track!

Looking forward to more stuff in the future now!
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2016   #14
Conker
King of All the Land

Re: Brittany Lynn She-Hulk Growth Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
It's not like foot growth is its own fetish all the time. Some of us emphasize it, but it's only because it's something we like to see as part of the overall growth scene. What if you saw a growth scene that didn't have any shirt ripping or apparent breast growth specifically seen, but it was implied that it was happening? Wouldn't you want to see it depicted? It's the same thing. It's not necessarily its own fetish. I wouldn't enjoy JUST seeing a foot growth and that's it either.

Shoe busting isn't that difficult, so pass this on to her because this is the way Gary did it: you get a simple type of shoe, like a minimalist strappy sandal (could be anything though). You cut the straps or whatever main structural support exists. Then you use glue -crazy glue, elmers, rubber cement, whatever- to WEAKLY glue the strap back together. You can either do this before or while she's wearing them, depending on what works for that shoe. During filming, she moves her foot in such a way that it breaks apart because it was so weakly put back together. Very simple. Produces a convincing scene. And as you see in the GIFs above, it doesn't have to be perfect to be effective. You can clearly see the shoes above are structurally compromised even before they start coming apart. Doesn't matter. That will still satisfy many of us.

I can tell you for a fact there are quite a few of us that won't even think about buying a growth clip unless shoe busting is a part of it.
If you really want a clip with foot growth in it, I'd highly recommend that you order a custom from Brittany, because I'm sure she'd love to do it for you. Her prices are relatively cheap so it wouldn't hurt to send her an email. I would likely be doing the editing + effects for your custom too.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brittany lynn, growth, hulk-out, she-hulk