free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2018   #97
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

I made the hips and thighs much bigger and wider to reflect what Elena's fabulous proportions from The Condition would look like.

I uploaded Book 4 of Gaia Ambition. It should be up late tonight.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-15-2018 at 07:33 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2018   #98
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GGQJ222

The Gaia team undertakes the tedious task of going house to house and door to door to check every Gorran citizen to determine if they are a synthetic imposter put in place by the Curators to sabotage their efforts in establishing the GCF base. Lori and Vic receive tactical help in two very valuable ways from a very unlikely source giving Vic the ability to push Lori's body and power to a new level.

Vic's finely atuned Adept powers make him even more desirable and he finds himself the object of every Gaia's increased desire as they struggle to maintain decorum and discipline as they wait their turn to sleep with him.

The action heats up as Lori leads the team into a Curator stronghold and some touch choices have to be made.

This is an erotic tale featuring mini GTS, fast BE, WG, MG, overall growth and superhuman abilities. MF, MFF, FF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-15-2018 at 04:23 AM.
Unread 08-21-2018   #99
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GQ8SJ5V

Travis and Gloria do their best to adjust to their situation in dealing with Gloria's now fantastic proportions. Their sex life is great, however the real world logistics and practicalities of having a bust has huge as hers demands that there be changes.

A new an interesting way to classify the sizes that Gloria, Bridgette and Radhi have reached is discovered bringing with it new challenges and goals to attain.

Bridgette and Radhi set about trying to impress their new boss by filling as many staff positions with as many quality applicants as quickly as possible as opening day approaches.

This is an erotic tale containing BE up to massive ambulatory sizes, MF, FF, FFF intercourse and WG, MG and superhuman abilities.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-21-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Unread 08-28-2018   #100
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Amazon is having issues today and I have been unable to upload my new story. I'll keep trying, but at this rate it probably won't be up until tomorrow at best.

EDIT: Ok, it finally let me upload it. probably won't come up until early tomorrow morning.

Also, Growing Within is now available on Smashwords.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-28-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Unread 08-29-2018   #101
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GXHRYKB

Joni is trying to get pregnant. After several stints with fertility clinics she is ready to give up. Her best friend Nancy takes her to a new clinic in the city that promises miraculous results. However, her dreams are dashed yet again until another option presents itself. The results are nothing short of amazing as Joni's body responds in spectacular ways giving her not only what she wants, but an incredible voluptuous body that grows with her insatiable appetitie for pleasure and food.

This is an erotic tale about a pregnant woman experiencing fast BE, WG and growth. It features FF and FMMF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-29-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Unread 08-30-2018   #102
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I redid The Cleavage Accounts: Vol Four cover using a random image that I morphed and changed her hair color to red. My biggest fan thinks it looks like Stacie from The Waitress right when she gets off work and goes to meet Kyle.
Unread 09-04-2018   #103
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Running late on my next book. It will be the next chapter of Bosom Destiny. Hope to have it up by late tomorrow.
Unread 09-06-2018   #104
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4KW6XZ

Elizabeth has discovered a rhythm that allows her to maintain the body she desires, however her chest is still growing towards epic sizes. She realizes she must find vessels to dump her excess growth, but for now, the pressure is off of her and she is more comfortable with the tasks put in front of her.

Her jumps become more pleasing and she meets new friends who may have implications in her life later on and she also reconciles with one of her family members and old friend with whom she has been out of touch with.

However, she has a peculiar reunion with someone every important to her that makes her question her entire existence.

This is an erotic tale featuring BE up to huge sizes, attribute gifting, living clothes, FF and FFF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-06-2018 at 08:09 AM.
Unread 09-11-2018   #105
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8SFF9F

A new day brings a new round of competition for the growing contestants. Today's events present more physical challenges that favor some over others. Despite this, unlikely alliances are forged as the women discover that they can all benefit from each other's cooperation. It appears that they are in direct competition with another team of contestants that have been in front of them all along.

Jennifer, Desiree and Talia strengthen their friendship and connect on a deeper level.

Talia discovers that something sinister lurks on the island but makes a meaningful breakthrough with some old foes.

This is an erotic tale that contains breast expansion and MFF and FFF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-12-2018 at 02:56 AM.
Unread 09-12-2018   #106
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I've been thinking about doing a sequel of this one so in the meantime I went and redid the cover. One might assume this to be Morena at her peak.
Unread 09-19-2018   #107
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Running late this week... the next chapter of Cleavage LLP is in Review so that means it probably won't come up until after I've gone to bed. Tomorrow morning most likely.
Unread 09-20-2018   #108
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HJ2151C

Camila is better equipped and more confident for her second day on the job. However, today's assignment brings forth an encounter with a very busty, very powerful and very enigmatic operative that shakes her to her core. Camila's abilities begin to awaken yet leave her with more questions as one of her rivals makes huge gains.

This is an erotic tale containing fast BE, huge sizes, BBW, growth, MG, WG, mini GTS, MF, FFF intercourse. There is magic and paranormal activity.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-20-2018 at 05:44 AM.