free hit counters
Foot by Foot - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-13-2016   #1
Obsidian
Process Master

Foot by Foot

Just getting around to sharing this here. Paid a, quite frankly, amazing writer to craft this gem of a story.

Enjoy!

Seriously, hit him up!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Foot by Foot.doc (61.5 KB, 459 views)
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016   #2
hexen
Amateur writer

Re: Foot by Foot

Guys, no joke, if you haven't read this story please do, it is THAT good. I admit I was a bit annoyed by the descriptions at the start, thought the story was lingering too much on them, but hoooooly shit the build up is so worth it.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016   #3
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
Guys, no joke, if you haven't read this story please do, it is THAT good. I admit I was a bit annoyed by the descriptions at the start, thought the story was lingering too much on them, but hoooooly shit the build up is so worth it.
Thank you, hexen! I hope people really enjoy it.

Regarding character descriptions, I've done stories that both have a lot of description and exposition and those that are more minimal, jumping quickly into the action. I could sense from the initial discussions between Obsidian and myself that he really put a lot of importance on the profile of the characters for this story, so I spent a bit on giving the readers a good contrast between the two main players. One of my favorite TF stories is a very short digitalcirce piece called Meeting the Shadow Demon, which starts in medias res with little character description or development. It's interesting to hear different people's philosophies on that when it comes to process-related media.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2016   #4
hexen
Amateur writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebe View Post
Thank you, hexen! I hope people really enjoy it.

Regarding character descriptions, I've done stories that both have a lot of description and exposition and those that are more minimal, jumping quickly into the action. I could sense from the initial discussions between Obsidian and myself that he really put a lot of importance on the profile of the characters for this story, so I spent a bit on giving the readers a good contrast between the two main players. One of my favorite TF stories is a very short digitalcirce piece called Meeting the Shadow Demon, which starts in medias res with little character description or development. It's interesting to hear different people's philosophies on that when it comes to process-related media.
I am particularly torn between the two ideas honestly. When I write I try to incorporate the descriptions into the flow of the story, so instead of saying "she looks like this and this and that because of this" I'll try to include details about the character's clothing and demeanour during the story, such as "her soaked blonde locks inperred her sight" or stuff like that. But I feel that overall, if you want to use the characters on a longer period of time then pumping out the description on a colorful way is just better and saves time later, when the action is happening.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016   #5
vermin316
Lurker

It's probably an okay story if you're really into feet, I guess. Not so much otherwise.
vermin316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2016   #6
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin316 View Post
It's probably an okay story if you're really into feet, I guess. Not so much otherwise.
Sorry it didn't tickle your pickle.

Still a fantastic story in my eyes!
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2016   #7
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Foot by Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Sorry it didn't tickle your pickle.

Still a fantastic story in my eyes!
While neither am I into the whole foot fetish experience, I did read the whole story and was fascinated by what was written. A long, drawn out, meticulously devious and very effective build up of sexual tension which made it difficult to turn away from. That was also paralleled by the eventual inclusion of size growth that kept me in the reading, particularly rewarding with the ending. While yes, without the size growth parts, I would've stopped reading the story, but it really was hard to deny the skill with which the sexual tension just kept me invested to read whatever would happen next. The title as well was an ingenious choice for its multiple meanings. Obviously the foot growth, but also from one unexpectedly exposed foot to the next that the main character, Delia, fell victim to obsession with throughout the story, and also perhaps the implied size growth of increment by increment.

I would be tenaciously curious to see a slow-growth-to-mini-giantess style of story, non-focused on just the foot growth, with the prolonged and powerful build-up of repressed sexual tension in a character like Delia was portrayed being. Which brings to mind an idea I should rein check.. ^_^ Exit, stage that way.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
foot fetish, growth, magic, tranformation, witch