free hit counters
Curious: Female Thor & Symbiosis - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-20-2015   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question Curious: Female Thor & Symbiosis

Hi there,

This is a somewhat curious subject, though I keenly appreciate the still salient controversy surrounding this mysterious woman who now wields the powers - and seemingly nature - of the original Thor Odinson, former Asgardian god of thunder.

Without wishing to be a latent lighting rod for some, admittedly justified, feelings regarding her, it's the nature of her singular identity and transformation that has, in recent days, intrigued me.

Considering reviews of the comic book issues up to the present - and as intrigue builds to the purported reveal of her identity - I was wondering if her singular nature as Thor is a symbiosis between her distinctly modern sensibilities, and the heroic essence so formed in the enchanted hammer by its original owner. Something of a stretch, and arguably analogous to my earlier postulation about the Venom symbiote in 2013 http://www.process-productions.com/f...chemical+night , I am curious as to if others think this may be the case and what, if any, may be the ultimate consequences of it for the current Thor .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote