free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 79 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-11-2009   #937
MaxBoobs
Process Fan

Re: BE Request Thread

I find some this . it so old but I can't found it .

I think it a PLEATED GUNNER #06 -THE LONG KISS GOOD NIGHT- .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _pg06.jpg (48.1 KB, 744 views)
File Type: jpg _pg06_02.jpg (60.1 KB, 1105 views)
MaxBoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2009   #938
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

This one should actually be easy to discern, because I know the whole story of the manga, pretty much, just not the name. It was in a thread about a year ago maybe less, and I recall there was some discussion on weather or not it counted as BE, but I'm pretty sure it was. It was on One Manga, I'm just short of certain on that point. I tried searching for it more than once but as I don't know the name that's been basically impossible to accomplish.

Anyway, the story is about a bunch of girls who are discussing why they have trouble winning races and one concludes it's because they're breasts are huge and therefore heavy. So she uses something called, I believe, either moon juice or moon dust to make their breasts swell up and become boyant and unnaturally bouncy...but soon they get tired from the bouncing and fall out. No seriously. Then, these guys come in and see them all laying unconscious and with wet t-shirts and one wants to do...something illegal I presume and the others are like "Dude, die plz".

It was just one issue of some other series.

If anyone remembers the name or if that sounds at all familiar, I could probably just search it here or on One Manga and find it quick, or if you want to be generous you could throw me a link. Thanks in advance for any help.

(P.S. if anyone knows anywhere I can find any of the art by Spanish Ninja Vega, that isn't some pay site or something, that would be a godsend)
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2009   #939
Cow
Process Fan

It's called Mx0, and what you're looking for is chapter 95. As you said, it's up on One Manga.
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009   #940
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

Yes just went and looked at it, that's definitely the one. Thank you, that was very helpful.
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009   #941
Blood007
Lurker

Hey, is any one willing to do what the wonderful liveordie83 has done in the Growth forum and upload a crazy huge amount of stored BE content into onto Badongo or a similar service?

http://www.process-productions.com/f...t=18604&page=3

I'd do it but a surprise HDD failure has taken me out
Blood007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009   #942
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Does anyone have the works of TJ's sketchy details that haven't been up at the BEA for the last 3 years?
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009   #943
Cerebrei
Leecher

Concerning the story of "Volunteers" and "Maternal Instincts", does anyone know if a third story was ever made or is in the works?

I'm really wanting to know how the series ends, so if someone knows, or can get Mister B to answer, it would be appreciated. I'll take a short summary that addresses the main plot points. I'm hoping someone can help with this.
Cerebrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009   #944
Fluoride_Sting
Lurker

Hello, there is an artist that goes by the name Lunatic Red Eye's (LRE's) and I'm dying to know more about him and see if there is anymore of his works that I haven't found yet.

I will outright admit that the artworks of his that I've seen so far don't show any process but I figure that this is still the best place to ask considering there is no "Breasts-that-are-already-big" category.

I have been able to find 32 pieces on my own, but he has no website or any account page with DeviantArt or a similar website. As far as I know most of his work is at The Page of Boobs.

I've already done my fair share of Google searches, but I'm coming up empty.

Some examples:
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/c103/lr0907a.jpg
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/c103/lr0906a.jpg
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/a51/lr0906a.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
Fluoride_Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009   #945
HungryHobo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluoride_Sting View Post
Hello, there is an artist that goes by the name Lunatic Red Eye's (LRE's) and I'm dying to know more about him and see if there is anymore of his works that I haven't found yet.

I will outright admit that the artworks of his that I've seen so far don't show any process but I figure that this is still the best place to ask considering there is no "Breasts-that-are-already-big" category.

I have been able to find 32 pieces on my own, but he has no website or any account page with DeviantArt or a similar website. As far as I know most of his work is at The Page of Boobs.

I've already done my fair share of Google searches, but I'm coming up empty.

Some examples:
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/c103/lr0907a.jpg
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/c103/lr0906a.jpg
http://yotsuba.saiin.net/~baku/a51/lr0906a.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
even though he makes out of proportion bodys they are still interesting. there isnt any process to his works so i suggest asking somewhere else. but since you were nice....

he doesnt really have a website and he posts much of his wok on the page of boos. but if you look into what i call the grand archives (g.e-hentai.org) you might find some pictures.
HungryHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009   #946
warbleba
Lurker

Hi,

Well, I've looked for a while and even found others who search for the same, but I've not been able to find what I'm looking for. The subject in question is an article out of a Cracked Magazine that is a parody of the video game "Killer Instinct". I do not remember much, but there is a parody character named "B.O.O.B.S. Orchid" or something along those lines, and she has a contraption with bars around her waist to keep her chest held up due to it's topically relevant size. I'm sure this will ring some bells, but I'm hoping maybe the actual item will appear on this request. If not, no big deal. Just hoping.
warbleba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2009   #947
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Don't remember the full details for this but-
There was a comic with really detailed artwork (could have been a published one) where a stripper finds a genie. She wishes for bigger boobs, a "way off" which is a flying boat and her pet cat/monkey (details fuzzy) to be able to talk. Genie also grants her a wish for clothes even though she's gone over her limit. I remember something about her being marooned and then out for vengance? Apologies for the lack of detail I'm giving, it's been years since I've seen it and the hard drive I had all those kind of images stored on had a terminal physical injury. I don't remember the artist/writer or publication so it's pretty vague. I do remember that I found it here and that there was at least 3 pages posted.

Anyone able to piece together what I'm on about?
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2009   #948
zenaku
Frequent Poster

Back on the old process site, there was a comic involving a sheep-girl, whos owner wanted her breasts enlarged. The comic goes on for several pages, each time the owner doesn't think her boobs are big enough, until the guy enlarging them goes nuts and makes them massive. Anyone have a copy of it?
zenaku is offline   Reply With Quote