free hit counters
"Hello Cathryn" Chapter 1 [Crappy SAW Story] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-31-2016   #1
whyamihere
Banned

Post "Hello Cathryn" Chapter 1 [Crappy SAW Story]

***WARNING! THIS MAY BE SHIT!***

// So I've just gotten into the saw movies and I'm obsessed! The movies are amazing and while watching them I had the idea of a shrinking game thing. This takes place around the 1st and 2nd movie back when Jigsaw was alive and well. Enjoy!

Cathryn woke up with a thud to the sound of loud banging. It was pitch black and she could barely see, all she could make out was a mirror in front of her. She saw her straight brown hair, blue eyes, T-Shirt and jeans with a pair of toms on, strapped to a chair. An immediate surge of panic rushed over her body as she realized what was going on. She was the newest victim of the jigsaw killer...

Just as she realized this, lights flashed on revealing her in the middle of a rust old room with nothing in it but her, the mirror, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall in front of her. She knew what was going to happen and sure enough it did. The notorious clown appeared on the screen and began to speak:

"Hello Cathryn, I want to play a game... For years you've done nothing but stomp on those lesser than you, abusing desperate individuals who try to make an honest living cleaning your house or making you food. In return you've blackmailed, abused, and underpaid those people, never caring about those poorer than you, smaller than you. Well today, you will learn what it feels like to be the little guy. The question is, will you be able to handle it?..."

As he finished an x-ray of her stomach appeared on the scree, revealing a stone block.

"I have currently drugged you with a shrinking formula, and inside your stomach is a specialized metal that can withstand the stomach acid. That block will not shrink with you, so if you don't succeed... you will be ripped from the inside out..."

Cathryn began to panic, screaming for help and trying to break free, but to no avail.

"If you want to maintain your life and find the antidote, you will have to learn how it feels to be abused by someone bigger than you."

One of the walls to the side of her started to rise up, revealing a giant, linear car squishing like machine with a key at the end, and a door to the side of the machine.

"You must learn go in the machine and retrieve the key before getting squashed to death. I warn you, you have about 60 minutes until you will perish. Live or die Cathryn, make your choice..."

The TV shut off and Cathryn was free from her bounds, and the TV turned on again to show a clock ticking down from 60:00. Cathryn was in complete panic at this point. Banging nearby walls calling for help, but she felt her clothes getting all the more loose. Making her fully realize she was indeed shrinking. She rushed to the machine in great haste and walked in immediately, this triggered the top part of the machine close down to the bottom very quickly, Cathryn ran as she could but tripped on her now slightly big shoe and the wall starting to crush her, she screamed as she crawled through the path with her spine squeezing down her body. She would've died if she had not been shrinking, causing her to have more room to move, the only problem being having progressive more room to have to crawl through, she eventually got to the end and jumped out as fast as she could, her feet shrinking before being crushed. She fell on the floor panting and holding back tears of pain. She stood up, only to have her jeans sag down a bit, causing her to have to tighten it and grab the key, the machine rose back up and she grabbed her flattened Toms and put them back on, they where a little loose but still usable for now. She hastily unlocked the door and went to the second room.
whyamihere is offline   Reply With Quote