free hit counters
[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-16-2024   #121
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CVS3GZVY
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? https://ko-fi.com/zoebrown

After unguardedly admitting on a live-chat 'hangout' session with dozens of paying subscribers that his most intense personal sexual fetish is to be transformed into a hot and sexy young women and then to experience 'straight' (hetero, male-female) sex from the girl's perspective, popular 29-year-old Onlyfans streamer Casey and his 25-year-old girlfriend and Onlyfans streaming partner, Joanne, are stunned by the overwhelming flood of requests that they immediately begin receiving for the two of them to film this exact fantasy-fetishy scenario, by having Casey dose himself with a few little, pink, girl-making Werewoman pills, having Joanne doll him up and dress him up and make him up into the kind of hot and sexy, glamorous young womanly babe that he's long secretly fantasized about becoming, and then having him hook up with another popular male Onlyfans content creator. After thinking the idea over for a few weeks, the romantic young couple decide: 'why not just run with it. . . ?'

At over 53,000 words, Doin’ It For the Gram is a sultry and seductive, novella-length one-shot story involving sex-Changing Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Passionate Intimacy via Werewoman Pills, all for the Entertainment of an Enthralled Audience of Social Media Spectators! I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 03-04-2024 at 09:48 AM.
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2024   #122
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

**PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO $5 SUBSCRIBERS AT ZOE BROWN'S PATREON, NOW REVISED/EDITED FOR PUBLICATION ON AMAZON**

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CVXTS7RW
Find me on the web at www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? ko-fi.com/zoebrown

When big, muscularly brawny, six-foot-four, twenty-seven-year-old Cody McIntyre shows up outside of the swanky and luxurious downtown Manhattan high-rise loft apartment of the beautiful and sexy, young, twenty-two-year-old commercial fashion model and 'Insta-Hottie' Vanessa Tarasenko in order to 'house-sit' for the gorgeous girl as she goes on yet another lengthy overseas trip, just as he has done numerous times in the past, there appears to be nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary to this latest in the long string of repeat 'house-sitting' bookings that the handsome and fit late-twenties young man and independent artist has accepted to watch over the stunningly-vixen-like young woman's place while she is away, taking care of her pets and watering her plants, collecting the mail on her behalf, and generally just making sure that the place doesn't fall apart in her absence.

But what Vanessa doesn't know as she drops her keys into Cody's hand and waves goodbye to her pets while dragging her suitcases out through the front door is that for as long as he can remember, the big, conventionally-attractive man whom she has entrusted to watch over her place while she is away has harbored and intensely-fetishy obsession with the idea of gender transformation and feminization, the thought of turning into a hot and sexy young woman, just like her, and to find out what life is like for such a gorgeous and foxy babe on the softer side of the gender divide. Nor does she know that less than two months before, while digging through the mothballed belongings of his great-grandfather (long-deceased), who in his youth had been an archaeologist working on a dig in Egypt, Cody had uncovered both an almost one-hundred-year-old expedition diary detailing his great-grandfather's final days working on an otherwise-unremarkable dig down in the south of that ancient land (and the remarkable find that he had uncovered there), but also a 5000-year-old ancient Egyptian relic which his great-grandfather's account claimed to have the power to transform an individual into the exactingly-perfect body-double duplicate--or 'doppelganger'--of another.

All that is needed to effect such a transformation is a single piece of the original individual's clothing, in combination with a few dozen lines of ancient Egyptian magical incantations, any piece will do. . . like, say, perhaps, a pair of hot, sexy lace panties snatched right out of the lingerie drawer of the gorgeous and stunning young Insta-model whose apartment Cody has just agreed to spend the next eleven days 'house-sitting' for. . .

At just over 32,000 words, The Doppleganger Charm (Part One) is the first instalment in a sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 02-20-2024 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 02-20-2024   #123
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

**PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO $5 SUBSCRIBERS AT ZOE BROWN'S PATREON, NOW REVISED/EDITED FOR PUBLICATION ON AMAZON**

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CVZHXSMP
Or support me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? ko-fi.com/zoebrown

Clutching the tarnished, 5000-year-old figurine of the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis in his hand (along with an enticingly sexy pair of hot pink lacy panties) while streamers of brightly-luminescent lotus-blue magical energies swirl around his/her swiftly-changing figure, the once-twenty-seven-year-old, six-foot-four-inches tall and hulkingly muscular Cody McIntyre now begins undergoing the incredibly-erogenous process of magically-fueled male-to-female sex-changing gender transformation into a five-foot-six, slender-yet-shapely new exactingly-perfect female 'doppelganger' of the unbelievably-gorgeous twenty-two-year-old Vanessa Tarasenko, whose swanky and luxurious high-rise downtown Manhattan loft apartment he/she is now slated to 'house-sit' for over the next eleven days. . .

At just over 27,000 words, The Doppelganger Charm (Part Two) is the first instalment in a Sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!
Unread 02-21-2024   #124
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1DK72B

Now fully sex-changed and gender-transformed, feminized into the alluringly-sexy body-double duplicate (or 'doppelganger') of the unbelievably gorgeous and voluptuous twenty-two-year-old international glamour model and 'Insta-Hottie' Vanessa Tarasenko, the previously-twenty-seven-year-old originally-male Cody McIntyre spends the rest of his/her first evening in the smokin'-hot bombshell womanly body that she now occupies exploring and experimenting with her freshly-reconfigured new girlish body and sexually-reproductive equipment, and with the incredibly luscious and enticing contents of Vanessa's luxuriously extensive 'walk-thru' closet, to boot!

Although on the following morning the brand-new, hot and babely 'young woman' is reluctantly forced to once again return to her originally huge and hulking (six-foot-four and muscularly-ripped) male body so that he can make his food-delivering 'rounds' as a cash-strapped 'gig' worker, once the day's work is at an end, Cody races back to Vanessa's swanky and luxurious downtown Manhattan high-rise loft apartment to once again transform himself into the slender-yet-voluptuous female form of the incredibly sexy young woman whose place he--now she--will continue to be 'house-sitting' for throughout the rest of the next ten days. . .

At just over 30,000 words, The Doppleganger Charm (Part Three) is the third instalment in this Sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and which will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!
Unread 02-23-2024   #125
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1MG2KY
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? Every little bit helps! https://ko-fi.com/zoebrown

--Be On the Lookout for PART FOUR of this series COMING SOON!!!!!--

Life-long best friends Sebastian & Adam were both dateless two weeks before their Senior Prom, and unlikely to attend. But then, thanks to a bottle of Werewoman and a too-hastily-struck deal, Adam soon found himself reluctantly agreeing to go to the Prom after all. . . as 'Emily,' Sebastian's date!

Eighteen-year-old graduating Seniors (and incoming University freshmen, woot-woot!!) Sebastian Carpenter and Adam Richardson had been friends forever. Athletic and good-looking, starting varsity basketball player Sebastian had always been one of the cool kids at Georgetown High, on the outskirts of Ann Arbor, MI, and had netted himself a tidy scholarship to head off to Iowa State in a few months' time and play ball there, whereas the local-Uni-bound Adam had always been sort of... awkward, and uncomfortable around other people, not able to easily 'fit in' with the guys in his year or to 'chill' with the girls he was interested in. Their friendship had stood the test of time, however, and as the end of their second, do-over Senior Year finally approached (their whole grade having been held back one academic year on account of Covid), the fact that the two of them were both facing the prospect of missing out on their Senior Proms because neither one of them had a date (I mean, who wants to go to your Senior Prom solo, amirite?) didn't bother Adam all that much, because at least he could look forward to one last night of eating pizza and binging on video games with his best friend before their tides of their future swept them apart.

But when Sebastian's twin sister, the astoundingly beautiful eighteen-year-old Nikki Carpenter, suggests to the two young men that they could solve their date-less dilemma if only one of them would agree to take a couple of the illicit sex-changing, 'girl-making' Werewoman pills and turn into a girl long enough to shop for a dress, get dolled up with the rest of the girls in their group party, and spend his--her--Prom Night as a pretty girl instead of a guy, Sebastian and Adam immediately square off to compete for the right to not be the one who has to wear a dress and play-act all night as the cute and girlish 'date' of the other. But one 'best-out-of-three' video game match-up later, Adam finds himself confronting the horrifying reality that it will now be he who must swallow his manly pride--and a number of little, pink, girl-making Werewoman pills--and discover what life is like (temporarily) on the softer side of the gender divide, when he reluctantly agrees to uphold the terms of the too-hastily-agreed-to deal that he struck with Nikki, and with his best friend, and to become Sebastian Carpenter's... Prom Date.

At just under 50,000 words, this REVISED, EXPANDED SECOND EDITION of Prom Date (Part One) contains roughly 7000 words of new material which is designed to better foreshadow some exhilarating and harrowing developments in later installments of the story, and is the first installment in this sexy, on-going serial story involving Gender Transformation & Feminization via Werewoman Pills at the Senior Prom, by Zoe Brown. I hope you enjoy yourself!

All characters depicted within this story are 18-years-of-age or older. This story is intended for audiences 18-years-of-age and older.
Unread 03-04-2024   #126
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1N3KYD
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? Every little bit helps! https://ko-fi.com/zoebrown

SERIES SYNOPSIS: Life-long best friends Sebastian & Adam were both dateless two weeks before their Senior Prom, and unlikely to attend. But then, thanks to a bottle of Werewoman and a too-hastily-struck deal, Adam soon found himself reluctantly agreeing to go to the Prom after all. . . as 'Emily,' Sebastian's date!

After swallowing a twenty-four-hour dose of the illicit, gender-changing Werewoman pills turns eighteen-year-old graduating High School senior Adam Richardson into hot, babely new blonde bombshell 'Emily' so that the pretty new girl can sub-in as a replacement date for her best friend, Sebastian Carpenter, to take to their Senior Prom, the new girl must first allow Sebastian's twin sister, the pretty and popular 'clique queen' Nikki, to make her over into the kind of glamorous, fashionably alluring young woman who will fit in with her and the rest of her female friends, when they head out to the mall later in the afternoon to find a Prom Dress for the new 'Emily' to wear next week on Prom Night. In the meantime, the new 'Emily' must also wrestle with her conflicting feelings regarding her temporarily hot, attractive new female state. Is she more reluctant about and uncomfortable having to 'play the girl' for her best friend's benefit, and to fit in with Nikki and the rest of her 'girl posse,' or excited to see just how gorgeous and glamorous her newly girlified self can get, all dolled up in the proper combination of some boldly classy makeup and glamorously fashionable girls' clothes?!

At roughly 33,500 words, this REVISED, EXPANDED SECOND EDITION of Prom Date (Part Two) contains roughly 3500 words of new material which is designed to better foreshadow some exhilarating and harrowing developments in later installments of the story, and is the first installment in this sexy, on-going serial story involving Gender Transformation & Feminization via Werewoman Pills at the Senior Prom, by Zoe Brown. All characters depicted within this story are 18-years-of-age or older. This story is intended for audiences 18-years-of-age and older. I hope you enjoy yourself!
Unread 03-06-2024   #127
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX9J8VY1/

SERIES SYNOPSIS: Life-long best friends Sebastian & Adam were both dateless two weeks before their Senior Prom, and unlikely to attend. But then, thanks to a bottle of Werewoman and a too-hastily-struck deal, Adam soon found himself reluctantly agreeing to go to the Prom after all. . . as 'Emily,' Sebastian's date!

“—And you know, Em. . . you’re a girl now. And there’s nothing wrong with that! . . . half the world is female! And you’re about as hot as girls come, you lucky hussy—you should try to enjoy it!” Tossing her long, flowing dark-brown hair back over one of her delicately small and rounded shoulders, the popular pretty girl indicated her friends with a jerk of the chin. “We certainly do.”

Now fully dressed and made-up for her debut outing as a hot, graduating and college-bound Senior girl, eighteen-year-old 'Emily Brahm' (formerly Adam Richardson, and formerly a guy) joins her new friend Nikki Carpenter (also eighteen), the pretty and popular sister of his/her best friend, Sebastian, on a shopping trip to the local Mall, there to meet up with the rest of Nikki's clique of fashionably glamorous young women known around school as the 'Get It Girls' and pick up and pay for the beautifully alluring dresses that each of them has settled on wearing to Prom the following weekend--and, of course, now, to help the new girl, Emily, find a stunningly seductive dress of her own.

As she spends the afternoon plundering the Mall with Nikki's friends, will Emily be able to convince the other girls that she's just another glamorous and fashionable young woman, like them? Will she fit in with the other girls, in a way that she--or rather he, as Adam--was never able to do when he was a guy, with other guys? What will she tell the other girls about her new, fictional romantic relationship with the popular, scholarship-winning basketball player, Sebastian? And will she continue to resist all the sensual and feminine delights that her new, temporary, Werewoman-induced experience of womanhood has to offer her--or will she decide to embrace them, instead?

At roughly 44,000 words, this REVISED, EXPANDED SECOND EDITION of Prom Date (Part Three) contains roughly 4000 words of new material which is designed to better foreshadow some exhilarating and harrowing developments in later installments of the story, and is the first installment in this sexy, on-going serial story involving Gender Transformation & Feminization via Werewoman Pills at the Senior Prom, by Zoe Brown. All characters depicted within this story are 18-years-of-age or older. This story is intended for audiences 18-years-of-age and older. I hope you enjoy yourself!