free hit counters
Looking for Feedback on an Inanimate TF Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2009   #1
Ordos
Process Fan

Looking for Feedback on an Inanimate TF Story

'Ello.

I'm Ordos Tsceri, long-time lurker, first time contributor. The other week I finally posted a transformation story on TF Media, largely because I was having trouble thinking of where it should go.

TF Media is a nice site (http://tf-media.net/) but feedback on the stories is rather quiet. The story is here; http://tf-media.net/2009/07/auction-part-i

It contains voluntary inanimate transformation and is fairly graphic/sexual, even though no intercourse has actually happened (yet?). I want to continue with this idea, but I've been having trouble thinking of what to do. Any feedback about style or suggestions about possible future transformations would be greatly appreciated.

-Ordos Tsceri
Ordos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2009   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Looking for Feedback on an Inanimate TF Story

I thought it was great, especially the dress TF.

One idea might be to transform one of the girls into a small object, a trinket of some sort something ornate and expensive looking, maybe a golden, jewel encrusted pocket-watch. However unlike with the dress TF, you could have her clothes not vanish, instead she could shrink down into them as she decreased in size while becoming the object. Then someone has to sift through her empty clothing to find 'her' within them.

Just an idea.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2009   #3
bigin23
Leecher

I found your story quite intresting, and I have to echo the enjoyment of the dress TF, but also I found the crystal statue transformation to be well done too. You put plenty of detail into the process and effects of the actual change, really fleshing it out.

For the continuation of the story maybe one of them could be turned into some kind of furniture, or maybe into more than one object like a whole set of jewelry or a set of dolls, able to feel her conciousness in every piece at once somehow?
bigin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2009   #4
Ordos
Process Fan

Thanks, both of you. I like both the object set and clothing-collapse ideas. I think I can work with these. Anyone else have any feedback?
Unread 08-09-2009   #5
Yeroc
Gone

Last edited by Yeroc; 06-29-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Yeroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #6
Ordos
Process Fan

The second part is up. It's shorter and only deals with one transformation, and it's a bit more adult than the first part.

http://tf-media.net/2009/09/auction-part-ii

Feedback is always appreciated, and while I think I have enough ideas to fill out the original volunteers, I could always use some other neat transformation scenarios.

Last edited by Ordos; 11-04-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Unread 11-04-2009   #7
Ordos
Process Fan

The third part is up. Again, the attempt is to create some interesting voluntary inanimate transformations. If you're interested, it's over at http://tf-media.net/2009/10/auction-part-iii

Feedback is always appreciated, as I'm earnestly attempting to suck less as an author. I'd also appreciate ideas for future installments.