free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2009   #49
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: SlaveMaker

Ehhm. Am I wrong or is the content of the Link the exact same as before. I mean I downloaded the "new" one but I still get the same broken storyline with Minako as before.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2009   #50
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

He hasn't gotten around to finishing that one yet but the errors about the shop not working are fixed along with a few other tweaks. But he has said he will finish it just has figured out how he will end it yet. ( A writers hard obstacle Ending what you have started )

Edit:

Quote:
cmacleod42

Hi for those interested
http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....eMakerBeta.rar
17Mb
Note swf files only. Just rename your existing SlaveMaker2.swf and add these

This is a beta version of my current development
1) adds Slave Maker details
a) gender - male, female, dickgirl
b) each gender has a separate list of talents you can choose from. Each give some bonuses and some drawbacks. There is a no talent option

2) Adds the selection of the house you will live in. Each house also has good and bad points. You must pick a house

The lists of talents/houses is still under review and I am open to suggestions.

This is only partially working. Talents and Houses ongoing effects should be working, but plot like notes (haunted mansion, unexplored castle etc) are still remaining to be done. Also the ruined temple is currently an exact copy of the docks. Lesbian training, inhuman bits still remain

Otherwise I plan to rearrange event and ending system to match the gender/talent selections. Also plan to add a more comprehensive conversation/rumour system.

When I tire of this I am working on
Rei - Sailor Mars - sub plot involving exorsicms, plan significant dickgirl elements, editing graphics for this ie futanarising existing graphics
Astarot - from Shina Banshou - demon training, with redemption subplot. Also plan a full dickgirl transformation with a specific plot for it
Mai Shiranui - still thinking about a plot

The girls are in the editing graphics, decensoring, colourising stage (Astarot need a lot of ccolorising)

Last edited by Gagecoalbrace; 03-02-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Gagecoalbrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009   #51
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Which of these things do I download to get a full, working version with all the extras that doesn't bug up?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009   #52
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Here is the most up to date version without the beta stuff in my previous post and yes it is two files on rapidshare which sucks I know.

http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....r2x6.part1.rar
http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....r2x6.part2.rar

The beta isnt included because if is very glitch filled.
Unread 03-04-2009   #53
dracolych49
Process Fan

Could you tell me how to deal with slave-Urd.swf? It's split between the two RARs and neither will let me unpack it.
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #54
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Replace the first Urd with the second one, it's a newer version of her. I think.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #55
dracolych49
Process Fan

No, it won't let me unpack either Urd. Think it is one file, that got split.
Not sure how, but that is what t looks like.

Tried downloading each 3 times, and each time, it is the same file and the same problem.
Unread 03-04-2009   #56
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Are you downloading one and unpacking it or both then unpack it winrar can split it to were you'll need both pieces before you get the whole file. and it problem persists Ill upload my Urd.

I would recommend downloading both files (SAving them) then unpack them after you have finished dl'ing them both into the same file
Unread 03-05-2009   #57
dracolych49
Process Fan

OK, that worked. Thanks!
Unread 03-05-2009   #58
mik4384
Mad scientist

wow i find myself playing this game often trying to get all the endings for every females just wondering what kind of ending for which females you guys have got
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009   #59
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Well the readme has the specials but most girls have normal, Rich, Prostitute, sold back and true love/marriage endings. the last being the most difficult to get as you have to get over 90+ score and accepted their love

[In My understanding:] which in all reality is extremely tough as accepting their love minuses 30 from your score so in all actuality you have to get over 120+ score which is calculated by taking all your stats added up and dividing it by fatigue which then gets subtracted by your hidden love stat so formula looks like this (All your stats/Fatigue)-Love certain event subtract or add to your score as well.[end of my point of view] I have truely just guessed at the formula from what I remember which is only the part in the ()'s
Unread 03-05-2009   #60
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Mhhm. Sounds Hard. The highest i?v ever got was 99. All skills 100 except Conversation and Constitution(both 99) with 0 Fatigue, rejected love but still full heart. All Items[not included in stats] and 10K Gold. The Ending was "bought back".
The most easy people to get the stats to 100 are Ayane and Kasumi thanks to their Special-Jobs. Urd ones kills Constitution and Ranma?s Feminity.

Interesting point is that the stat points are counted with she shown ammount, not the true one [without Items].

PS: The Beta was great, I loved the Trader Option. No longer stuck with only 4 out of 6 items of the Traveling Merchant.

PPS: What was changed in this version. Saw no great difference so far.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote