free hit counters
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2014   #1
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson

Recently I discovered that the latest Senran Kagura game for the 3DS, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, has a bit of DLC with substantial BE involved.

It's the third DLC Pack, titled "Burst".

In the DLC, Mirai (in the gothic black), the least busty of the main cast, seems to have obtained a special milk that can increase breast size. From the looks of it, the BE can happen with more than just her:

Unfortunately I don't have a Japanese 3DS so I can't confirm how extensive the BE content is, but if anyone does, here's a lead!
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #2
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Re: Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson

And I guess the sizes can vary too, considering this is all the same character:
Unread 11-09-2014   #3
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

...Wait. I'm confused. I HAVE Senran Kagura Burst. Is that entirely different from this?

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #4
yellowbelt
Frequent Poster

The American version could be highly altered, which if that is the case why even release it to America. Also hope come to shinovi versus on ps vita
yellowbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #5
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Anyone know why Yagyuu is flat chested in one of the screenshots?
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #6
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

This is a separate game from the Burst that is available on the DS store. I haven't been able to find what the dlc is called but this is how the names go
1-Senran Kagura: Shōjo-tachi no Shinei and Senran Kagura Burst(Burst is the original game plus new storylines, this is what is available on the DS store)
2-Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (apparently with enhanced breast physics or so says wikipedia).

Ps. seeing as the original localization of burst went from Japan release in August 2012 to a english digital download in January 3013 look for the sequel to be released this January as the Japan release was this August.

Last edited by jack36262001; 11-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.
jack36262001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #7
JustSomeGuyOkay
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
...Wait. I'm confused. I HAVE Senran Kagura Burst. Is that entirely different from this?
For some reason, there are two things named Burst in the SK series. One is a game (which looks like an enhanced version/expansion pack type thing of the original game), one is a DLC addition to SK2: Deep Crimson (that contains the boob size changer).
JustSomeGuyOkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #8
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGuyOkay View Post
For some reason, there are two things named Burst in the SK series. One is a game (which looks like an enhanced version/expansion pack type thing of the original game), one is a DLC addition to SK2: Deep Crimson (that contains the boob size changer).
Correct. The first thing called "Senran Kagura: Burst" was a semi-sequel of sorts to the first game in Japan, which added a new campaign for the girls at the "evil" Hebijo Academy, essentially doubling the content of the first game, which only had a campaign for the "good" Hanzou academy's girls. This "Burst" is the one that released on the US eShop.

This thread is about the 3rd DLC pack for the official numbered sequel, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, also titled "Burst." No word yet on whether this game will see a US eShop release as well, but considering how other spinoff games in the series (like Shinovi Versus and that rhythm cooking game for the PSVita) have been making it over, it may just be a matter of time.
Unread 11-09-2014   #9
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th_man_down View Post
Anyone know why Yagyuu is flat chested in one of the screenshots?
Another consequence of the bust size changer in the DLC, I think. Don't know if all the sizes can be set by the player, or if it's dictated by the DLC's story.
Unread 11-09-2014   #10
JBird
Casual Artist

I've been on the fence for this game for the longest time. Even when it was on sale (not sure if it's still discounted at the time of writing), I still didn't jump on it. The only deciding factor would have to be a playable demo. I understand that it is a beat 'em up, but there are games of the genre that can be awesome and fun, or play like crap, in my opinion.

No pun intended, but I need to get a feel of the game before I put any money into it, regardless of the shallow fanservice appeal.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #11
weegee212
Lurker

i want some gameplays and maybe the models for MMD haha
weegee212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #12
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I've been on the fence for this game for the longest time. Even when it was on sale (not sure if it's still discounted at the time of writing), I still didn't jump on it. The only deciding factor would have to be a playable demo. I understand that it is a beat 'em up, but there are games of the genre that can be awesome and fun, or play like crap, in my opinion.

No pun intended, but I need to get a feel of the game before I put any money into it, regardless of the shallow fanservice appeal.
I have Senran Kagura Burst, and though it was mostly just button mashing, it was fun enough that I played through both campaigns, though not nearly fun enough for me to 100% it. Some of the hoops they tell you to jump through in order to unlock all of the gallery art are tedious as hell.

The good parts of gameplay are racking up super-long combos (air combos in particular are a big part of the system), and using big fancy moves to take down several enemies at once. And since you level up over time you also feel a bit of progress as you learn new special moves and combo chains. Eventually you can drop into some older missions and destroy everything once you've leveled enough, which is satisfying. There's also a total of 10 different characters (+ 2 unlockable) to try out, each with their own feel.

The bad parts are that sometimes the game's just plain unfair: You might get hit by one enemy, and then just get stunlocked as all the other enemies dogpile you to death, which is downright infuriating in some of the harder missions. The framerate is also an issue-- it drops severely during most battle cinematics as well as whenever a lot of crap's going on. And the repetitive nature of the game also makes it hard to play for more than an hour or so at a time. Story's pretty forgettable and cliché as well.

Tags
3ds, senran_kagura