free hit counters
Yard Work Ten - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2015   #1
thatdudeguy
Frequent Poster

Yard Work Ten

In case anyone here only ever visits the SW part of the forum and doesn't ever poke their head into the Growth section, Dreamtales' long-running GTS/SM comic Yard Work just put its tenth part up for sale, and it features a ton of process as a teenage couple (m/f) constantly shrinks throughout most of it. (Part Eight also focused on SW, though I think it was posted about here when it happened. Nine also had some but not much.) Part Ten has got some great SW process in it, doubly so if SM also appeals to you in any way.

Check it out. The post is here.
thatdudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2015   #2
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Re: Yard Work Ten

Just bought it.
This was the shrinking comic I've been waiting for, worth every penny.
I'd love to see more from DT like this.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2015   #3
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudeguy View Post
In case anyone here only ever visits the SW part of the forum and doesn't ever poke their head into the Growth section, Dreamtales' long-running GTS/SM comic Yard Work just put its tenth part up for sale, and it features a ton of process as a teenage couple (m/f) constantly shrinks throughout most of it. (Part Eight also focused on SW, though I think it was posted about here when it happened. Nine also had some but not much.) Part Ten has got some great SW process in it, doubly so if SM also appeals to you in any way.

Check it out. The post is here.
Thanks so much for posting this!
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2015   #4
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Wow. Wow! A thousand times wow! A new level in shrinking comics. With the help of the Weed Shrinker, Luke and Nicole have an impromptu "shrink fight/date" which gets out of hand. They each wind up shrinking smaller than the other over and over again. Now they must wash off the shrinking potion before they become microscopic... but how? Amazing stuff.
merritstone is offline   Reply With Quote