free hit counters
A Shrinking Man Erotica Collection for Sale - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-09-2017   #1
mnirp777
Cooldude

A Shrinking Man Erotica Collection for Sale

Hi! So as many of you know I'm always trying to make more content involving busty women shrinking men. My all time favorite GTS story is "The Wet Nurse" and I love the Stewy and Greapos stuff sooo much. So for the last few years I've been thinking up plot premises and commissioning various writers to "flesh them out" into stories on my own time and money. After asking the authors for permission I've decided to sell my 13 all time favorite ones as a weird fiction erotica collection. I'm only asking $5 which I think is reasonable especially considering most of the stories are 20+ pages long. Anyway check it out and I sincerely hope ya'll enjoy.

http://www.e-junkie.com/bustyshrink/...ink+Story+Pack

Here's a few story titles and descriptions:

Belinda's Big Secret
An obnoxious young man pokes fun of the older MILFy Belinda over her pudgy belly. Using her grandmother's magic powder she balloons her breasts to enormous sizes and they begin to lactate. She seduces him and he suckles at her teats not knowing what strange effect it will have on his body..

Turn up the Volume
What if you accidently turned a TV remote into a size gun? This story answers that question in the most sexy ways.

Milk Milk Splat
A curvy young woman is having her rent raised by her oaf of a landlord. He's hoping he can pressure his diminutive busty tenant into sex. Little does he know she works for a research and development firm that has been testing out some very interesting chemicals..

And there's ten more! Buy today!

-mnirp777
Attached Images
File Type: gif storypackimage.gif (103.1 KB, 23 views)
mnirp777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast crush, breast enlargement, shrinking, shrinking man