free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2013   #61
nightfieldzero
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - SheWolf II

-.- it wont take my order...help

states I need to contact them
nightfieldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013   #62
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

If you mean C4S, try PMing Missa about it.
She seems responsive and courteous enough, given a polite inquiry into the matter.

If you mean SAFF, call your bank yesterday.
I'm past the point where I trust anything they have to sell.
Unread 07-05-2013   #63
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - SheWolf

So I’m the guy who funded this clip. First of all, let me commend Missa for doing a fantastic job bringing my script to life. I wasn’t planning on posting anything on this site, but three things happened:

1) This clip went to number one for four days in a row, quite an impressive feat when you consider there are literally thousands of clips on Clips 4 Sale (Missa alone has over 900). I originally submitted this script for the Mistress Taylor competition, but it was passed over. Not to rub it in, but I thought they should be aware that they passed on the script that went to number one.

2) Missa wanted me to review the werewolf clips on this site, so here it goes: As I mentioned above, I thought she did a phenomenal job, given her resources. I especially enjoyed her acting and adlibbing. I’m glad she was able to say a lot of the lines I wrote from memory. I’ve seen clips where the actress/model is clearly reading from her laptop or cue cards, and it takes away from the realism of the clip. Also, I loved her digital effects. I was glad she was able to incorporate her fangs growing in and the hair growth on her back, as well as the cuticles bleeding before her claws grow in. I even thought her eye color change was better than some Hollywood movies I’ve seen. I was also happy Missa kept the scene with her stockings slowly ripping, simulating growth, and was pleased she used my ideas for baby oil to simulate sweat and water to simulate drool, though, if you’ve seen the clip, you know she also provided her own real drool to great effect! I was most impressed with the effects she used to darken her nipples. I wasn’t sure she would be able to do that, but she pulled it off masterfully.
My only quibbles were the same ones everyone else had about the clip. For the record, my script did include a tail growth, which is why there’s a scene with her skirt slowly rising (a tail stub was supposed to burst through the back of her panties in the moment of orgasm), but I knew I was overly optimistic in thinking it would be able to be pulled off realistically with our limited budget. Also, I bought prosthetic ears and a wolf muzzle, but the ears didn’t come with the kit, despite being featured on the box photo, and Missa unfortunately wasn’t able to keep the muzzle on; it kept slipping off. I’m not complaining. Again, I think she did a great job, but I’m just merely addressing everyone’s concerns.
These concerns seemed to be addressed in the next she-wolf clip. She donned the muzzle I bought at the end and even grows a tail. I love the lighting of the scene when she’s transfixed by the full moon; it’s something approaching cinematography, even. Also, I have to admit, those extended nipples were a turn-on! Overall, great clip with a surprising amount of process, especially the claws and the aforementioned nips.

3) Lastly, dataloss mentioned that we should crowd fund a clip with much bigger special effects, and I couldn’t agree more. In fact, I had this idea months ago. If every female werewolf fan on the Internet chipped in just 10 bucks, we would literally have thousands to play with. (If Zach Braff can get millions in 1 week on Kickstarter, why not?)

howlingfan
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #64
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstrife View Post
-.- it wont take my order...help

states I need to contact them
Alex, the best I can tell is to contact them at support.clips4sale.com

C4S has different procedures in place depending on where you are ordering from, how much you are spending, etc. I would contact them and they will let you know what the issue is.

Missa
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #65
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Loved the puppy video! werewolves arent really my thing, but from the sound of it it sounds great and I might just pick it up!
I agree with some of the other users, more animal tfs with the special effects of these werewolf ones would be amazing!!!
Keep up the fantastic work! and thank you!
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #66
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

The same thing happened to me. I sent them an email and it was resolved within minutes. Awesomely fast turn around for a problem like that. I was impressed, to say the least.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #67
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

I've been thinking about datalossfs' suggestion, and I think it has merit. I'm certainly willing to contribute.

I could see such a project descending into chaos if not managed properly. 100 stakeholders means 100 opinions about direction etc. Democracy after the fact won't play as some people will feel ripped off.

The project needs to be well defined before anyone invests. Maybe get some treatments. Basically a Kickstarter project.

In the interest of manageability I suggest we:
1) Start a new thread.
2) Agree on a treatment.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #68
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Agreed. I’ll leave starting a new thread, etc. for you, dataloss, or someone else to do since I’m not exactly a regular commenter on this site. I would be more than willing to help fund its production though (without going bankrupt, of course). The biggest problem I think would be finding someone who has access to prosthetics special effects in the vein of “The Howling” or “An American Werewolf in London” who’d be willing to help. I know the werewolf short “The Dark” had a small prosthetics special effects team, though, oddly, most of their work was obscured in shadow. (Actually, since it’s called “The Dark,” maybe that’s not so odd.) The six-part, behind-the-scenes videos of the actress getting casts of her body for the TF feature casts of her arm, hand, and foot, though we never see those changes in the finished film. Perhaps they’re featured in deleted scenes or in a director’s cut? I e-mailed the director a while ago, but he never got back to me.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #69
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Let's cut the discussion here. This is a thread for Missa's work.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013   #70
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Hey Missa! Just took a chance and bought your clip. It's a rarity for me to buy clips thanks to my current budget, and when I do it's for my fetish interests (growth, tf, nose). Here's my two cents:

Over all it was well done and very enjoyable for a fetish clip, especially for a one man (or in your case, woman) army made clip.

The pros:

I liked the f/x that were used. Some of the best ones I've seen as far as werewolf stuff goes (especially since most werewolves are "poofs" these days). I hope your budget can expand enough at some point to really get even better f/x equipment to get into more advanced stages of the transformation, for example like actual muzzle growth or more ribs barreling out/expanding/reshaping, more back hunching/expanding, etc.

I like the acting for the most part, but this will also be included into my cons later and I'll explain later. I liked the "orgasmic" nature of the clip a lot.

Also I liked the POV's used, especially the close ups of your face during the changes.

The cons:

I think you were simply trying to be politically correct when you were trying to act like a canine, but the drooling was a big turn off. I actually vomited a little when I saw it. Just not my thing. And just my personal opinion but that's something that should probably be left out in the future.

The acting. As I said earlier it was good, but I was hoping for some variety. The panting and "orgasmic" nature really shined, but I was hoping for that slight hint of pain that would normally come with a change like that. nothing too drastic mind you, just some minor gasps/grunts would more than suffice. That would really help in adding variety.

So as I said, all in all a good clip if you're into this sort of thing.

Just curious Missa: Would you be interested in doing some CGI work for nose growth clips of any kind in the future? Or any kind of nose material at all?
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013   #71
missa
Producer

Regarding the Kick Starter idea:

I think it's a phenomenal idea, almost a too good to be true concept. I would be willing fly to California if you guys choose me to be your wolf. I think it would be good to talk to some professional special effects people in CA; if someone knows a proven talent. He/she could be paid directly. I would not ask for an up-front payment. I would want my roundtrip flight for myself and another, and 1 hotel room (Holiday Inn cheap is fine). I would only ask for the copyright on the material so that I could re-sell. I hope you guys think that is reasonable?

Right now I am working everyday like crazy, I worry I wouldn't have the time to invest in researching more for this project. If someone wants to put in legwork for it, and wants me-- I am happy to take the trip and spend time on this project. I can advertise the project on my twitter, where many of my Missa fans read my advertisements, attempts at jokes, and updates. For the person who researches, I can offer them compensation by my custom service, please let me think more on this.

I will get my own website soon, and a Hollywood style SheWolf would be a phenomenal way to get attention to my site. :-)

Last edited by missa; 07-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Unread 07-06-2013   #72
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow View Post
Hey Missa! Just took a chance and bought your clip. It's a rarity for me to buy clips thanks to my current budget, and when I do it's for my fetish interests (growth, tf, nose). Here's my two cents:

Over all it was well done and very enjoyable for a fetish clip, especially for a one man (or in your case, woman) army made clip.

The pros:

I liked the f/x that were used. Some of the best ones I've seen as far as werewolf stuff goes (especially since most werewolves are "poofs" these days). I hope your budget can expand enough at some point to really get even better f/x equipment to get into more advanced stages of the transformation, for example like actual muzzle growth or more ribs barreling out/expanding/reshaping, more back hunching/expanding, etc.

I like the acting for the most part, but this will also be included into my cons later and I'll explain later. I liked the "orgasmic" nature of the clip a lot.

Also I liked the POV's used, especially the close ups of your face during the changes.

The cons:

I think you were simply trying to be politically correct when you were trying to act like a canine, but the drooling was a big turn off. I actually vomited a little when I saw it. Just not my thing. And just my personal opinion but that's something that should probably be left out in the future.

The acting. As I said earlier it was good, but I was hoping for some variety. The panting and "orgasmic" nature really shined, but I was hoping for that slight hint of pain that would normally come with a change like that. nothing too drastic mind you, just some minor gasps/grunts would more than suffice. That would really help in adding variety.

So as I said, all in all a good clip if you're into this sort of thing.

Just curious Missa: Would you be interested in doing some CGI work for nose growth clips of any kind in the future? Or any kind of nose material at all?
You might like the Shewolf II version. I tried to get pain mixed with pleasure in that transformation, I think I accomplished it. :-) I like all different kinds of transformation feelings: shock, pain, scared, and orgasmic-- but my most favorite is mixing the feelings of surprise, pleasure, and pain (kind of like how it feels for a woman having rough sex).

I see you have an even pro and con list, but I am happy that it seems like you liked it overall? I am sorry you didn't like the drool. The custom video was commissioned by a man who required it in the scene. I am thrilled you love the effects. I have been working hard on learning and improving. :-) It makes me feel great to hear that I did it well. Thank you for your review.

I can do a nose growth. If you are interested in a paid custom video, please email me privately (missmissax at g mail).

Last edited by missa; 07-06-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf