free hit counters
Inflation / Preggy? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-26-2006   #1
demitriomni
Stupid Retarded Genius

Inflation / Preggy?

Is there a difference between these two in this forum? I've looked and looked for true inflation (air/water/etc, wherein the subject ends up in a very round shape, barely humanoid), but most all I can find anymore is pregnant women, or the alternative, very pregnant women. I'm not requesting anything, just wondering if there is anything in this section other than the preggers.
demitriomni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006   #2
AndrewRogue

Yeah, there tends to be more true inflation here since the point of the site a the process (a fact that if you fail to meet when posting things, you can quite often be ripped to shreds by some of the more rabid defenders ). So, since the entire idea is a rapid (at least in normal terms) change in body shape/size, there doesn't tend to be much pregnant stuff here unless its one of those cases of instant pregnancy.

So, in other words, this is the place you want.
Unread 06-27-2006   #3
demitriomni
Stupid Retarded Genius

Well, basically what I was saying is that what I've seen here in the forum (I've been lurking for quite a while) looks much more like the pregnant style (rather than completely rounding out, what I have found seems more like a fattening-, stuffing- and/or pregnant-style growth). I've not found many true full-body inflations aside from one sketch drawn by Subitaru, and... Well, frankly, I haven't come upon much else that hasn't been cropped off the cutoff time for threads to be deleted. Is there any more of this on the site?
Unread 06-27-2006   #4
shadow

Yes there is and isn't much of a difference.
With inflation, you can either have the full-body inflation(the sphere shape), the hourglass inflation(hips and bust), and also single out specific body parts(Such as the bust, prosterior, or the belly).
With pregnancy, the changes happen mainly in the bust and the belly region, due to the fact that the unborn child(Which we shall be called the fetus for future reference) lives in the womb which is pretty much behind or infront of the stomach(I never could remember that part). The increase to the bust is brought on by a hormornal imbalence that happens to all women who are pregnant, this is a boost in estrogine which is a necessary in breast growth, and with bigger breasts(or in medical terms, the mammery glands) you get more milk.

Does that answer your question green-horn, or do I have to go through the birds and the bees as well.
Unread 06-27-2006   #5
AndrewRogue

Ah. I apologize for misunderstanding. Its late >_<

Uhm. Curse of Loki has one, I know. And I know a couple others are around. Sorry about that.
Unread 06-27-2006   #6
demitriomni
Stupid Retarded Genius

Well, yes and no. There is a rather large difference. The completely round inflation is very different from any of the others, and you forgot to mention that a woman's hips flare out as well during pregnancy, which becomes grouped with the 'voluptuous' expansion, the only difference being the belly expansion. I'm okay with full-on belly expansion, but it has to be almost as round as the 'ball' inflation, with a focus on the breasts as well. Sort of like the 'stuffing' link I linked to, only a bit different. I'm picky, and I'm not really saying 'HEY YOU ARE WRONG', as we all have our own preferences with each category, I'm just wondering if the site has some of the kind of actual inflation that I am speaking of. I'm also pointing out that there is a slight difference between the expansion that most people call 'inflation' and what real 'inflation' truly is.

Also, I'm sorry for misspelling Sutibaru's name, my mind always switches the b and the t for some reason.
Unread 06-27-2006   #7
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitriomni
Well, yes and no. There is a rather large difference. The completely round inflation is very different from any of the others, and you forgot to mention that a woman's hips flare out as well during pregnancy, which becomes grouped with the 'voluptuous' expansion, the only difference being the belly expansion. I'm okay with full-on belly expansion, but it has to be almost as round as the 'ball' inflation, with a focus on the breasts as well. Sort of like the 'stuffing' link I linked to, only a bit different. I'm picky, and I'm not really saying 'HEY YOU ARE WRONG', as we all have our own preferences with each category, I'm just wondering if the site has some of the kind of actual inflation that I am speaking of. I'm also pointing out that there is a slight difference between the expansion that most people call 'inflation' and what real 'inflation' truly is.
Nice to know someone else takes the seedy under-net as seriously as I do.
Yes, it is true that people call things that aren't inflation, inflation, but that is only because the masses are a bunch of idiots, If you wish to call it something else you would first have to look into the main components and wing it from there(such as BE with a little belly expansion, or VE[voluptous expansion])

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitriomni
Also, I'm sorry for misspelling Sutibaru's name, my mind always switches the b and the t for some reason.
It's happened to the best of us, I've just taken to calling him Suti.
Unread 06-27-2006   #8
demitriomni
Stupid Retarded Genius

Yeah, there's a large overgeneralization in a lot of fields, perhaps many I both do and don't know anything about. (Example: "Furry" + "Animalism" + "Anthro" =! Furry)

Another interesting point that could be brought up is how far from reality these fantasies lie. I personally like drawings and artwork much, much better than any morph, or even staged real-life body expansion. I credit it to 'keeping my fantasies in fantasy', as a lot of things that either cannot or should not happen in real life tend to be more enjoyable if they are just that: Impossible, and instead emulated with artwork.

God, now I'm just working my way into psych 101.
Unread 06-27-2006   #9
shadow

I have the same feelings.
Except that I explained that real-life people disgust me for the most part(Find one member of any major BBW sites that isn't a butter-face[meaning everything is fine, but her face]). That and pretty pretty colours and sparkles.
Unread 06-27-2006   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greets!

Don't forget that air inflation is a light inflation, even the kind that floats on it's own, while liquid is a heavy inflation which just pulls people downward. Preg, however, is the idea of movement from within, not just the weight of something inside your body. Each one of the types have their own set of reactions, it's not just the shape of someones body before/during/after, but their reactions to the change that some people look at. Like me. I like preg expansion because it has the widest (hah) set of reactions possible, as well it's easier to draw because (unless it's an unusual pic) pregnancy can only happen in one part of the body.

Also reminds me that I do way too many preg expansions. Now that I think of it, I think I only ever posted one other expansion type pic ever in Request and Sketch 1 (which was the Kagome demon bubble inflation)... O_o; I need to get more diverse with my work. So many processes neglected, so much time (wasted... ^^; ).
Unread 06-30-2006   #11
Jedi_moogle_Cid
Guess where I found it?!

mmmm, some of us aren't picky. I kinda likes 'em all. And indeed, some fantasies are best not brought to life... (i.e. fursuits... *cringes*)
Crushed "You could still wear one!"
Stablehand "Oh my..."
visit me on dA!
Jedi_moogle_Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2006   #12
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

There's round inflation on DeviantArt...here's one by MacSilverD, for example.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32571622/

Also, Shydude does a lot of round inflation art.

http://shydude.deviantart.com/

EDIT: Fixed. No need to get personal.

Last edited by TB Tabby; 07-01-2006 at 11:09 AM.
TB Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote