free hit counters
Cakemunch Video- Major belly "inflation* ^_^ - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2006   #1
darioulus83

Talking Cakemunch Video- Major belly "inflation* ^_^

Well, I've read over the rules, and combined with what's been posted and figure "wa't de'h hell", since I was moving these videos from one computer to another I'll share them with you all.

This video was from the fetishfad site, but that was closed down a while back. Basicly, a woman eats an entire cake and gallon of milk and gets HUGE. And since I didn't see any rule that specified all content must be drawn... I think this fits here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TISWVW0B
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DR5QQUJD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2AXNPH5

You need to use the file merging program dariolus... http://www.kanastacorp.com/dariolius_dl.html

to merge these three pieces together to see it. It's in MPG format I believe...

so have fun ^_^
Unread 08-21-2006   #2
nonenow
Lurker

never mind
Fullmetal17: If this does nothing for you, congrats, you're not quite as twisted as the rest of us and I humbly bow to your "normality".

Last edited by nonenow; 08-21-2006 at 10:26 PM.
nonenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #3
Lone_Drifter
Frequent Poster

How does this program work?

I say what I feel because there's no other way to say it.
Lone_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #4
Dayn
Yaiba no Genkaku

Location: wandering through oncoming traffic, lost in deep thought
gotta DL all 3 parts, then the merger.

on the merger program, hit file, then merge. select the first one from wherever you dled it and it'll automaticly merge the other two into a single movie.

problem though, after the first 2 dl'ds, unless your a member, then you gotta wait about 4 hours to get the third part, and from the looks of just the first 2 parts, the clip is over an hour long O_O
Dayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #5
MellowYellow
Jerk

Well I spent 30 minutes downloading the first part, only to get a message saying "There's not enough free space for this file, please delete one or more files and try again." >_<
MellowYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #6
BMan25
Oh Ya! You Want Her!!

What plays MPGs?
BMan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #7
Deso
Lurker

windows media player or vlc player
Deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #8
Shadow_Gamer

I managed to watch it but its not realy that good , it looks like she sucks in her gut at the begining and justs lets it out slowly , tho other may like it ,i am passing on it .
Unread 08-22-2006   #9
Tombot

Thanks for the early warning shadow gamer.
Unread 08-22-2006   #10
Einhander
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayn
gotta DL all 3 parts, then the merger.

on the merger program, hit file, then merge. select the first one from wherever you dled it and it'll automaticly merge the other two into a single movie.

problem though, after the first 2 dl'ds, unless your a member, then you gotta wait about 4 hours to get the third part, and from the looks of just the first 2 parts, the clip is over an hour long O_O

Use a proxy
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #11
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

The clip is fairly good. 42 Minutes long though, so it might be better to just skip through it bit by bit. That's what I did anyway. You don't miss much.

It's pretty good, I'd say. There's a noticeable change from the start to the finish, which is understandable considering she eats all that food. Unless of course this was cleverly cut together over a period of several days, but I don't get that impression. She certainly seems to enjoy it, as she makes a lot of grunting noises. She also measures her stomach as it goes along.

I dunno, it might be a cleverly edited piece of video, but it's a nice video nonetheless. I wasn't disappointed. The gain isn't as huge as darioulus makes out but realistically there's only so much you can fit into your stomach, even if it does stretch.
Expansionist is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006   #12
Sucht17
Process Master

I was mostly unimpressed.

True, real life expansion really isn't all that great since there are limitations.

This is a video that will appeal much more to the WG fans. She measures her gut, comments about gaining weight, and seems to be playing with her food just as much as she is eating it.

She does get noticably larger, but still nothing truly impressive.

Also, near the end, it sounds more like she's gonna hurl than she is actually enjoying it.

Also, at 57 minutes long, it's kinda lengthy for a simple "clip".

For the people that enjoy watching a lady eat cake for 50 minutes straight and moan like she's gonna puke, then this is your video.

If you just want straight up real life expansion, find videos by ExtremeHole, or possbly another source.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote