free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-09-2014   #193
mtac030
Leecher

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I'm looking for two stories. One is a trait swap story called "Tales from the Exchange" (i think) originally posted on Forever Changing.

The second is a story where a pair of secret agents try to stop a mad scientist from unleashing a doomsday device. They kill the scientist but fail to stop the machine and get transformed along with the rest of the world. Guy becomes a girl and both agents get some bizarre body mods. Anyone remember it?
mtac030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #194
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtac030 View Post
I'm looking for two stories. One is a trait swap story called "Tales from the Exchange" (i think) originally posted on Forever Changing.

The second is a story where a pair of secret agents try to stop a mad scientist from unleashing a doomsday device. They kill the scientist but fail to stop the machine and get transformed along with the rest of the world. Guy becomes a girl and both agents get some bizarre body mods. Anyone remember it?
For your first question, do you mean this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vz1xiM4OE/edit
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #195
mtac030
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spathicblond View Post
For your first question, do you mean this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vz1xiM4OE/edit
No that's not it. The story I'm looking was about a girl who visits an "exchange" where traits can be traded and sold like a stock market. Eventually her mother and a few of her friends visit as well.
mtac030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2014   #196
legend293
Frequent Poster

No longer need to request.

Last edited by legend293; 09-04-2014 at 06:58 PM.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014   #197
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
No longer need to request.
Always customary when finding the results on your own, to leave the question and edit it with the answer just below it. Saying you ended up finding what you were looking for. It helps out quite a few people who might be looking for the same thing and are to shy to ask.
Unread 09-05-2014   #198
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Always customary when finding the results on your own, to leave the question and edit it with the answer just below it. Saying you ended up finding what you were looking for. It helps out quite a few people who might be looking for the same thing and are to shy to ask.
I actually didn't find it.
Unread 09-06-2014   #199
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
I actually didn't find it.
OH! My apologizes. You should keep the question then, never know who might know where to find what your looking for XD
Unread 09-15-2014   #200
battleking90
Leecher

Does anyone know the name of the comic with a female "gundam" pilot who encounters a woman who drinks a serum for muscle growth, has sex then drinks a lot more then had sex with"gundam"?
battleking90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #201
legend293
Frequent Poster

Looking for a paid hypnosis or mind control video that was about a girl auditioning for something thing then the one guy smoked something and had the girl smoke it then it changed her personality and she then wore a pink bunny outfit. or It was something along the lines of that.
Unread 10-16-2014   #202
15a
Leecher

Tongue growth video

I am looking for any video with a woman who has a tongue that can be expanded, it may be a scene from a movie or a commercial. Anything send a private message to this account or respond to this post. With nothing more to say, I say goodbye.
15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2014   #203
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

Re: Tongue growth video

There is a transformation comic JollyJack did that involves a girl with her tongue stretching as she was changing into a gecko, but that costs around 2 pounds (or 3 dollars) to get.
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #204
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Man, I don't remember much about this request. Hell, I can't even remember the art style. Pretty sure I first encountered it on /d/. All I can remember was that it is a series of images(I think well over a 100) telling the story of a guy(I think? The story isn't really about him as I recall.) and a girl who meet online. They become good friends, and the girl reveals her secret. She can change anything about herself. As I recall, she does the standard boob growth, and grows a penis at one point, and then they decide to meet IRL. They meet at a mall, and more shenanigans occur there, with him instructing her to do things via walkie-talkie.

So, there is my poorly remembered description. Hoping you guys can work miracles.
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote