free hit counters
Pixel Rena Inflate - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-15-2007   #25
erolunai
Process Fan

It's going a bit easier than I thought, while I was normally hesitant to most things artistic, I'm finding that I can visualize how I want the pictures and sprites to appear a little better.
Still trying to get at least one set of sprites done each night, depending on how hectic my life gets.
Currently working on the Renamon "normal" sprite set, about 10% done, but some of the sprites are easy to complete, only needing to change small parts to complete the desired effect.
erolunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007   #26
The Other Dude

Any chance of an update on how things are going? It's been a few days and you haven't posted anything, so I figured I'd ask.
Unread 11-22-2007   #27
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

Hey erolunai, you doing all right? You haven't posted in a few days.
Khaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2007   #28
erolunai
Process Fan

It's been going okay, I've been very busy lately due to course work though...

I don't plan on posting here every day when I have nothing to contribute, when I get some more material I'll post it here to get some feedback, or when a portion of the game is done I'll give a link to it...
Thank you for asking though.

I'll see if I can get some animations completed, I tried animating the walk sprites, which turned out okay except for the tail which was moving way too fast...
Final exams are on the first weeks of december, I'll see if I can get some animations posted after those.
Unread 12-06-2007   #29
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

Hmm, it's been a couple'a weeks... and now it's the first week of December like you said. Hope your exams are going okay.
Unread 01-17-2008   #30
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

I hate to necrobump and doublepost, but... I was really looking forward to this. Is the project dead, or has the topic just not had its upkeep?
Unread 01-17-2008   #31
erolunai
Process Fan

I'm still working on it, but it's taking a lot more time to complete, along with the other things such as schoolwork and my job that I need to work at, it's honestly going to take a long time still...

If you're really that interested, I suppose I can start posting updates every so often on my furaffinity page, I just don't want to get anybody upset over the amount of time that it would take coupled with small spoilers every so often...
Unread 01-17-2008   #32
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Progress is progress. Better to see a little fairly often then nothing for months and months before a big art dump.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #33
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

I agree with what SoylentOrange said. Small updates every now and then would at least assure people that the project is still being worked on.
Unread 01-18-2008   #34
erolunai
Process Fan

Alright, that does sound better...
I can't honestly remember what I was doing, I should have been updating like you said...

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/283411/

I'll try to get something to add soon as well