free hit counters
Changes in Store (Complete) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2010   #49
forum.gadget
Leecher

Re: Changes in Store (TG Stories)

The change in tone is fine, please continue to write and post whatever you feel like. I have enjoyed every story.
forum.gadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010   #50
Leonides
Process Fan

Screw the innocent ones. They were good. This is great. Well, in my opinion at least.

Thanks!!!
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010   #51
blblblblbl
Process Fan

forum.gadger is right. Please feel free to post whatever you like. I will read it and like it regardless. Nice job as always.
blblblblbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010   #52
zalabar
Leecher

Definately a nice job, but... I dunno.

On the one hand, it's excellent process. The descriptions are vivid, invocative, and apt... but it feels distressingly like a snuff piece in the light of day. We go from two characters who are simply defined by the most subtle things; his shyness on the request, her 'anything once' smirk, the scene itself--all of these combine to tell a short, but weirdly compelling little story about how they got here.

And then it goes into something that feels... honestly a bit soulless. The characters lose their character, and it becomes a pimp n' ho scene. A well written, excellently visualized one... but still, a stereotyped and cliche ending... like something from an addventure author that just couldn't get it on the right beat.

Sphore, you're good at this, and don't let anything I'm blathering on about here detract from that. This is not one of your better pieces, and I think it has more to do with how the other two felt like stories, while this feels like a scene. Thanks for the free entertainment, and I hope you continue to do great work.
zalabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010   #53
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Thanks! I really appreciate the constructive feedback.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2010   #54
blblblblbl
Process Fan

You're welcome. Hopefully, you'll have another one soon. I'm really enjoying your writing.

This is how I would rank your stories so far:

1. Jake's Initiation
2. Reality is a Fickle Thing
3. Pleasure
4. A Night Out

Of course, this is just one man's opinion.

Last edited by blblblblbl; 02-10-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 04-01-2010   #55
blblblblbl
Process Fan

So, its been a while since we last heard from you.

Are you really busy or something?
Unread 04-02-2010   #56
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Prettymuch, yes.
Unread 04-20-2010   #57
Sphore
Frequent Poster

The Purse

“Do I have to carry this?”

“You're the one who offered to carry my baggage...”

Greg rolled his eyes and picked up the small black bag. It was surprisingly heavy, so he rested it against his hip, hand under its bottom. He couldn't help but think that it looked ridiculous. He was tall and broad in build, with short blond hair and... a woman's purse. Cindy shut the car's doors and started off with what remained of her luggage, her friend following closely behind.

As they walked, Greg noticed a strange soreness in right hip. With every step the bag, held awkwardly against his body, rubbed against him. Cindy was talking animatedly about her trip, but Greg remained quite distracted by the increasing discomfort. After a few minutes, the odd feeling had escalated to outright discomfort. To compensate, he adopted a slight limp in his gait.

Cindy paused for a moment and looked back.

“Are you alright Greg? Having trouble with a purse?”

Greg looked up, eyes wide before cracking a grin.

“'Course not.”

With a casual gesture, he switched the handbag from his right to left hand, and walked along.

“So then, how was your trip?”

“Oh, it was so wonderful to get back in touch with all of my family... Auntie Alice... visit...”

Greg's mind was being drawn back, despite his efforts to ignore the growing pain, to his hips. He felt a similar pressure building on his left side, and suppressed a groan. Twisting his back from side to side for a few steps, he felt the tight discomfort relieving, and returned his attention to Cindy.

“...and the drive back from her summer home was beautiful... are you alright?”

“Yes!” Greg straightened immediately.

“You know, you could actually carry that thing with the strap.”

Greg looked down at the bag, held awkwardly in his hand.

“Yeah, but that's how a woman carries it.”

“So?”

Greg paused for a moment, then shrugged, slinging the black bag over his shoulder and carrying on. With every step, it swung past, brushing his hip each time. He no longer felt that discomfort, but unnoticed, his legs were shifting angles, as his hips slowly widened. Slowly, his gait began to change, falling more and more in step with that of Cindy.

Meanwhile, as the strap of the purse hung over his broad shoulder, the swinging motion seemed to begin to erode his muscular frame. As the two walked along, Greg's musculature began to sink away, his shoulder shrinking to a slighter and slighter profile. With a slight moan, Greg flipped the purse over onto his other shoulder to relieve the discomfort.

“Are you really having trouble with that?”

Greg laughed, voice cracking slightly as he did so.

“Of course not! I really should be taking one of your heavier bags.”

“Oh no, I'm doing quite fine over here. Just make sure you don't collapse over there.”

Greg stuck his tongue out and continued on, idly scratching his rear- something seemed amiss, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The pair walked in silence for a moments, until a phone in the bag began to ring.

“Probably for you.” Cindy stated flatly. Greg looked at her in confusion for a moment, then reached in and pulled out a pink cellphone.

“Hello?”

An indistinct voice on the phone mumbled some half-heard apology about a wrong number then abruptly hung up, leaving Greg holding the phone in some confusion.

“Wrong number?”

“Apparently.” Greg put his cellphone back in the bag and then paused for a moment. Rummaging around the purse for a few moments, he withdrew a very familiar wallet. Flipping it open, he realized it to be his own. In surprise, he reached back and felt for his back pocket- empty! Bizarre... he could have sworn that he kept it there.

“You all right Greg?”

“Yeah...” responded the man unsteadily, “I just thought I'd... never mind.”

Greg's hand wandered back to his pocket. His ass felt... rounder than normal. He scratched his head in confusion, feeling a sudden itchiness on his scalp before dropping his hand back to his side, gently resting on the purse.

Cindy began to fill in the silence with more stories from her trip. Greg listened with interest, as the last vestiges of his muscular shoulders faded away. The change was spreading down his torso and arms, and his legs were now walking with a distinctively feminine strut, hips swaing back and forth with each step. His rear was subtly enlarging, while the muscular lightening happening across his body was repeating its activities along the length of his legs.

“Just a moment, here's my house. I'll drop off my bags here, then we'll head out?”

“Oh, uh, sure!”

“My keys are in your purse.”

The two turned left and began walking up towards Cindy's house. Greg reached into his purse and fished about for the right keys. On a whim, he slipped his hand through a thin gold bracelet, before running his index finger through the key ring and withdrawing the object, tossing it to Cindy. She opened the door, and the two figures entered the house. Cindy began to haul her bags up the staircase, while Greg wandered to the living room and sat down awkwardly, purse on his lap. The leather seat was quite cold, and Greg tensed his rear, squirming from side to side for a few moments and noticing that the chair felt unusually well-padded. He picked up his purse and put it down beside him, and ran his hands down his jeans, suddenly noticing several odd things. His thighs seemed... different. Softer, yet still wide. And were those holes in his jeans? Brushing his growing hair out of his vision, Greg leaned forward and took a close look at his jeans. They were quite a bit tighter than before, and felt distinctly softer too... but the tops of his jeans were rapidly fraying apart, large rounded holes rapidly expanding. His grey boxer shorts, somewhat stressed and ill-fitting, showed through clearly.

Greg quickly stood up, surprised that his pants were staying up, and held his purse against his chest, quickly striding towards his- Cindy's guestroom, an ever-growing sway in his hips. He looked down to see the jeans fray out around the groin and his thighs, leaving some tightly fitting fabric around his legs, and a rapidly disintegrating ring around his hips, which failed to cover his uncomfortable underwear. Putting his purse down on the dresser, he pulled his shirt down, tucking it under his belt and stretching it further downwards. His chest tingled in discomfort as the rough fabric slid on him, causing a small gasp. Pausing, Greg finished pulling his shirt down evenly so that it at least covered his hips, before raising his thinned hands to his chest. He felt suddenly uncomfortable and irritated. His shirt was surprisingly rough, and the nipple upon which his hand rested seemed to be stiffened in response. Greg pulled back his hand in surprise, then nervously pulled at his collar. The fabric stretched down, sinking to reveal a v-shaped portion of his collarbone.

Feeling ever more uncomfortable in his boyshorts, Greg sat down on the bed then slid off his shorts. Carefully sliding them down over the former jean fabric which now was growing soft and fuzzy further down his legs, he stepped out of them and dropped them into his purse. A strange sensation caused him to freeze and giggle for a moment, as he felt the uppermost reaches of his jeans sliding up around his body, underneath his shirt- which he unconsciously pulled down lower again, extending the lower hem of the garment to the middle of his thighs and drawing down the neckline even further. He grinned at the thought that he could now wander about with neither pants nor underwear with no one being the wiser- it made him fell naughty.

The ring of fabric slid up over his hips, drawing up his belt as well, sliding from his hips upwards towards his waist. The inner fabric was quickly softening, but also growing increasingly tight. Greg winced at the pain and flopped backwards on the bed, feeling the tightening sensation around his waist. He slid his hands along his sides, noticing a distinct slimming between his hips and ribs. Then...

“Agh!”

Greg cried out as the fabric ring continued on upwards. His belt now rested tightly around his waist, but underneath his shirt, the ring was crawling over his ribs, crushing them inwards. Greg hyperventilated and breathed in quick, shallow gasps, beginning to grow dizzy- when it suddenly stopped. The ring of fabric, by this point developed into a smooth material, rested snugly around his chest. Breathing deeply now, Greg continued to lie on his back, feeling the band grow wider and shaped, thinning around his back while bifurcating in his front, growing to cover his now heavily-stimulated nipples. The delicate fabric embraced his chest, tendrils extending upwards towards his shoulders. Greg shuddered pleasurably as they delicately snaked around him, then met in the back. Idly, one hand rested on his chest, feeling the thin layer beneath his shirt. He felt a slight softness beneath, and gently groped it, smiling.

After a few moments, Greg rose back to a sitting position, breathing heavily. He felt a very slight shifting weight on his chest, but got up regardless. He looked down to see the ongoing source of the tingling in his legs. His jeans had transformed into green knee-high socks, which nicely advertised the curve of his legs. His shirt- though it was really looking more like a minidress at this point, extended halfway down his thighs. The way it gripped onto his curves was fantastic... but something was wrong.

Greg noticed with distaste a slight bulge under the fabric of the groin, and stood up. With a few quick strides over to his purse, Greg pulled out the shorts he had deposited there a brief moment before and removed them. As they rose out of the black bag, he watched with muted amazement as the legs slowly shrank and the fabric faded. Quickly, Greg stepped back into them, sliding them up around his groin. The shifting material seemed to seize his genitals, reshaping them. Greg gasped hoarsely and stumbled back towards the bed, legs locked together. Collapsing, he wriggled and moaned in a voice of ever-rising pitch, shaking bodily at the intense, agonizing, and pleasurable sensation emanating from between his thighs. Greg continued to roll about on the bed, one hand on his groin the other massaging his underdeveloped chest. Suddenly, the sensation came to an explosive stop. Greg struggled to hold back an ecstatic scream, and flopped limply down on the sheets, breathing heavily. Several moments passed before she weakly pushed herself back up, rising unsteadily to her feet. Greg staggered over towards the attached bathroom, turned on the sink, and doused her face repeatedly. With every wash, her facial features shifted subtly- jaws thinned, nose and ears shrank, eyebrows thinned, until the face was finally of unambiguous gender.

Greg reached a long-nailed hand into his purse and sighed for a moment- the black leather didn't match his dress at all. Pulling out a variety of items, Greg brushed her tousled hair back to its wavy norm, then applied a touch of blush and lipstick. Refilling the purse, which shimmered to a greenish hue as she did so, Greg slung it over her shoulder and admired the figure in the mirror. Though her breasts were rather small, she looked fantastic with her shoulder-length blonde hair, green minidress, waistbelt, and knee-highs. Tossing her hair playfully in the mirror, she turned around to leave.

Stepping out into the main hallway, Cindy descended down the stairs.

“Thanks for the ride back from the airport!” she said, dropping a quick kiss on Greg's cheek.

“Glad to help!” Greg returned the gesture and began to turn towards the doorway.

“But... I've got this weird thing I'm forgetting something.”

“If you've left anything with me, I'll be sure to find it and bring it over.”

Cindy gave a relieved smile.

“Thanks, you're wonderful.”

Greg gave a final wave slipped on her heels, stepping out of the house and taking a few quick steps to the car, before freezing for a moment.

Was she leaving something behind?

Giving a perplexed expression for a moment, she nonetheless slipped into the passenger's seat, tossing her purse onto the lap of the man next to her.

“Man, you girls take forever to 'just drop off some bags'.”

Greg just gave a little grin, as the car started up and drove off down the street.
Unread 04-20-2010   #58
Aquacorvid
Leecher

I really enjoyed that one. I do feel like I had some trouble following what was happening with the changes to his clothes, but that just might be my tiredness affecting me. I still found it really good though
Aquacorvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #59
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

Oohhh
very nice
Unread 04-20-2010   #60
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Wow, this was very nice.

A question about the ending though, was she leaving something behind? I got a little confused.