free hit counters
New Venture - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-19-2018   #1
TheReducer
Process Fan

New Venture

For some people here that have known me, I've been a writer of shrunken women stories for over twenty years. I've posted on the various forums around the Net that had any presence of shrunken women on there. My stories have been well received and I thank those who have supported me over these years.

Back in 2017, I had a sort of coming out thanks to going to Size Con (http://www.sizecon.com/). I originally went just to meet a few of the people I've known from all these forums to say Hi and thanks them for all their work. One thing ran into another and I had people coming up to me telling ME thanks for my stories. I was embarrassed yet emboldened by all the positive energy I received.

This past Con, I sat in on a couple of panels about shrinking, writing and the history of the kink we all take part of in one form or another. More positive energy and more networking with some of the other writers that were there.

So I finally took the big step. On November 10, I published one of my short stories on Amazon! I was testing the water to see what the process was like and how it will take me in another direction. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07KDJ15RC I have an author page and a link there to my first short book. Yes, it is one of my earlier works but I had to try.

I'm announcing here that I will be having in print a book to sell at Size Con 2019. It will be a collection of some of my previous work AND I'm hoping to finish one I'm working on now so I can include it in the book. I'll keep you posted on when it will be available at a later date.

So thanks for any support you give or have given me over the years and hope to see you all soon.
Unread 11-19-2018   #2
Marauder727
Process Fan

Re: New Venture

HEY! Give me a shout, please? I've been considering doing the same thing with my old stories, as well as a extended-length novel that I've been working on for several years. I'm a little clueless of what goes into publishing.

MarauderTDL
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2018   #3
TheReducer
Process Fan

Re: New Venture

I'm going through Kindle Direct Publishing, a part of Amazon, for all that I'll be doing.

Pretty easy to do. They will direct deposit what you earn into an account and you have to pay for printed books.