free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-05-2017   #1
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

“Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Well, it seems this is going to be a good year for female werewolf movies. Right now on Indiegogo, there is a werewolf movie seeking funding called “Bonehill Road” (a boring title, I know, but then again, so is “Betsy”). The movie is a throwback to old-school werewolf films with strictly practical effects and zero CGI. The filmmaker’s three major influences are “The Howling,” “AWIL,” and “Dog Soldiers,” and IMO, you can’t ask for better influences than that. It took a while to find a contact for the writer/director, since his e-mail address isn’t listed on the campaign’s page, but he eventually got back to me with the details, and he said that while there will be many werewolves in the movie (and many different types of werewolves), the major TF at the end will be “an awesome transformation sequence featuring a nude woman.” The TF will begin painfully but will gradually become pleasurable. The werewolf will have a muzzle but no tail. You can see a short clip of the articulated werewolf head at the end of the teaser on the campaign page, and for a low-budget movie, it’s not bad at all—at least it’s definitely better than what any of us could probably do. This guy has made many indie horror movies in the past, especially in the ‘90s, and this is his first time seeking crowdfunding because he wants the werewolf effects to be topnotch. Like "Betsy," he already has the funding for the movie; he's just looking for a little extra for the werewolf effects. He’s not asking for much, and whether he reaches his goal or not, he’s definitely going to make the movie. (He’s already almost at the goal, so he probably will make it.) Needless to say, I already chipped in, and I suggest you do, too. Here is the campaign’s website:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #2
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

no tail no interest X(
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #3
dude233
Leecher

is there ganna be claw and fang growth
thats all i wanna see in a female werewolf tranformation
dude233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #4
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I'm not very convinced about this, as long as although his background seems to be remarkable, the claims for technical help look like 15 y/o requests, I mean, when you are doing things like these, not only you have to be professional, also you have to look like one... in the end, you are promoting yourself asking for money, right? But well, I wish him luck.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #5
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

I don't understand. Someone just showed you a fully funded werewolf movie that promises a nude female transformation. Why are the first posts complaints?
Unread 04-07-2017   #6
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailboy View Post
no tail no interest x(
Shocker.
Unread 04-07-2017   #7
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
I don't understand. Someone just showed you a fully funded werewolf movie that promises a nude female transformation. Why are the first posts complaints?
Because I've learned over the years that people prefer to bitch on this forum. I actually have updates on this movie, and they're good ones, but honestly, I don't know why I even bother anymore.
Unread 04-07-2017   #8
irishshane
Frequent Poster

People have just gotten hopes up so much only to be letdown. Plus, easier to be cynical these days. I always approach with extremely cautious optimism. Thank you for alerting us. I am curious to the updates
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #9
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

@cantsayseesaw: Nooo. Well, it is not related to the movie itself, what I meant to say was that the advertisement should be at the level of the product, and the seller level too. We will see if the movie is good or not .

@howlingfan: No, again. On the opposite, I am quite happy because during the latest 2-3 weeks there have been some updates and announcements. In fact, I really appreciate your efforts and the labour of some people here that keep us well informed about every single news on TF content. Just don't give up, ok?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #10
Wbfoot
Process Fan

I want to say thank you too. Keep up the good work.

Betsy and bonehill look like the best thing in years!
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #11
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Wow this got funded really quickly! Is this director pretty well known? I'll do some research and see if I can find some past films. It looks like they're intending distribution to backers which is nice. The most frustrating thing about these indie movies is when the movie releases but you can't find it anywhere outside of film festivals.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #12
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
@howlingfan: No, again. On the opposite, I am quite happy because during the latest 2-3 weeks there have been some updates and announcements. In fact, I really appreciate your efforts and the labour of some people here that keep us well informed about every single news on TF content. Just don't give up, ok?
Okay. Honestly, I was more annoyed at TailBoy’s comment. A chimp could predict his comments at this point.
Since I’m not as cynical as some, here are the updates (not sure whether people here will care or not, though):

1. You may already know this if you’ve been following it, but the campaign already achieved its goal with a month more to go. You can still contribute though by preordering DVDs/Blu-rays and even werewolf body parts from the shoot, and every extra dollar is going to more, better special effects, according to the writer/director. He’s not taking money from the Indiegogo campaign for his salary. He just loves werewolf movies, especially “The Howling,” which happens to be my favorite werewolf movie, and he wants to bring back the old-school, practical effects work of those classic ‘80s movies. In fact, I didn’t even ask him if there would be nudity in the TF when I first e-mailed (since “Betsy” originally didn’t have any nudity, I figured this movie also wouldn’t), but he immediately came out and said he wants a full-body transformation in his movie featuring a nude woman, so it seems he’s almost as enthusiastic as we are about this subject.
2. Here is the actress who will feature in the TF: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6734600/?ref_=tt_cl_t15
To be honest, I’m a little disappointed that she’s platinum blonde, since I prefer brunettes, but at least she’s pretty, so there’s that.
3. The TF will be 3-4 minutes long, which is longer than I was expecting. (Usually, they're around 2 minutes, if that.)
4. There will be clothes ripping in the TF, if you count a robe. She will first start ripping out of the robe as the TF starts, and then the whole thing will be removed.
5. There will be bladder work and no skin ripping.
6. Now for the news that most people will like. I asked about the prosthetic work, and the actress is having her feet and everything above the waist cast. This will at least please the foot fetishists here (I don’t happen to be one, but whatever floats your boat), since there will be a foot TF.

That’s about it for now. Now here come the complaints…