free hit counters
Guidance on Werewolf Feet Transformation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-16-2017   #1
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Guidance on Werewolf Feet Transformation

I'm sure as most of you know, I have kind of a thing for feet transforming into pads and that is played up very heavily in my TF stories. But lately, I'm finding myself a bit burned out and in a creative rut. I feel like the feet tf always goes the same way. First the insteps elongate, then the balls of the feet grow longer and thicker as do the toes. The nails the call off as claws form ,fur starts growing at the bad of the toes and grows towards the legs. So how can I jazz things up?

Imagine if you would, a bautiful young woman sitting with her bare feet on the ground, her toenails painted a lovely deep crimson. The moon rises. What should happen next?

Also should the big toe shrink and become a dewclaw of sorts or should all five toes remain?

Should nails call of and he replaced by claws or just become claws?

And (in my best Columbo voice) one more thing, what do you all think it would feel like?

Thanksfor he input, hoping to have new content soon.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Guidance on Werewolf Feet Transformation

Well, about the pain, you can choose between when you have overtrained and have your muscles rigid and locked, or when you go barefoot and the floor is very cold and your toes begin to curl by themselves. None of them pleasant experiences, I swear.
About nails, my thought is that them, as well as the skin, are parts of the body. Why can't they transform like the bones, muscles and internal organs do? I understand the visual efectiveness of that in the older movies, but not getting them transformed is plainly "unrealistic".
And finally: keep up with the feet TFs, in the mainstream they are always the big forgotten ones, even though they can be used very effectively when you have to cope with censorship and need to show some TF on screen .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017   #3
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

I've been looking at anatomy a lot as I model my stuff.

Wolves do not dew claws but since humans have big toes I think they should be come dew claws. Having the toe pull back with a nauseating crunch is my take on it.

I'm going with nails reshaping into claws. No failing out to be replaced. I consider that to be the same effect as skin ripping. The nail polish question is an interesting one. It guess it would have to stay on, but probably crack and flake as nails grow into claws.

I am working on pads for the hands too. I think they can grow in sooner rather than later. The effect should be interesting.

Makeup is a similar question as nail polish. I guess the makeup would stay on underneath the fur, likely streaky... Especially around the eyes.

K recloaking.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017   #4
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor View Post
I've been looking at anatomy a lot as I model my stuff.

Wolves do not dew claws but since humans have big toes I think they should be come dew claws. Having the toe pull back with a nauseating crunch is my take on it.

I'm going with nails reshaping into claws. No failing out to be replaced. I consider that to be the same effect as skin ripping. The nail polish question is an interesting one. It guess it would have to stay on, but probably crack and flake as nails grow into claws.

I am working on pads for the hands too. I think they can grow in sooner rather than later. The effect should be interesting.

Makeup is a similar question as nail polish. I guess the makeup would stay on underneath the fur, likely streaky... Especially around the eyes.

K recloaking.
That makes me think about one weird scenario... imagine that the woman had breast implants before being infected. Would them be removed out of her body with the changing moves or the regeneration factor, or would they stay there anyway? Well, better forget it.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017   #5
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

I've considered that too. The results could be humorous. Fortunately all my lycanthrope are natural.

What about hairstyles and all that? How does that work after reverting to human? Yeah: best not to think about it.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017   #6
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Well, about the pain, you can choose between when you have overtrained and have your muscles rigid and locked, or when you go barefoot and the floor is very cold and your toes begin to curl by themselves. None of them pleasant experiences, I swear.
About nails, my thought is that them, as well as the skin, are parts of the body. Why can't they transform like the bones, muscles and internal organs do? I understand the visual efectiveness of that in the older movies, but not getting them transformed is plainly "unrealistic".
And finally: keep up with the feet TFs, in the mainstream they are always the big forgotten ones, even though they can be used very effectively when you have to cope with censorship and need to show some TF on screen .
I completely agree with your last point. Especially in a bi-ped werewolf, the change of the feet is so much more dramatic than that of the hand. The changes are much more drastic. Anyway, I'm looking to cater to an undeserved market.

Also, what feet attributes do you guys like? Toe rings? Tattoos? In fact what happens to your ink when you change?
Unread 05-17-2017   #7
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

i also learned that dew claws are not toes just another nail on the foot but most dogs/wolfs dont have them. XD
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2017   #8
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
i also learned that dew claws are not toes just another nail on the foot but most dogs/wolfs dont have them. XD
I guess Ginger Snaps got that one right then.

Another idea I've been rolling around for a while is a young lady is cursednto have her hands transform into feet during a full moon, making them werefeet so to speak. What do you guys think?
Unread 05-21-2017   #9
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Here's a TF scene from a story I started on. It focuses solely, pun very much intended, on the lady's feet. The victim is of somewhat stocky build with chin-length brown hair. Let me know what you think, and be brutally honest.

It had been a long, exhausting day and Hannah felt exhausted. The summer sun had yet to set as she laid down in her bed, pulling the covers over her head. Her bare feet stuck out from beneath the sheets. Her soft bed felt heavenly and she quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.
As she lay sleeping, Hannah was blissfully unaware as the sun and full moon slowly traded places. As the silvery orb completed its ascent into the night sky, its light poured through Hannah’s window. Suddenly, Hannah’s feet, soft, wide and thick with short, pudgy toes, began to twitch as the moon’s light shinned upon them. Black hairs began sprouting from every pore. Her insteps began to stretch. Inch by inch Hannah’s feet grew longer and longer until they’d doubled in length.
Hannah tossed and turned beneath her sheets as a wave of strange sensations and emotions overwhelmed her. The ball of each foot grew longer and thicker, a leathery pad forming and the bottom. Her toes twitched and grew longer and thicker, each growing a paw pad of their own. Her toenails grew into long, black, razor-sharp claws.
Hannah threw her covers off, revealing the beast she had become. Leaping to her feet, she stood nearly a foot taller, covered head to toe in black fur. Her legs and feet had reshaped themselves and resembled canine haunches. Her frame had grown large and her muscles bulged. She bore the head of wolf and her eyes glowed yellow. Little of her human mind remained. Only a desire to run and hunt remained. Hannah placed a massive paw on the windowsill and ran off into the night.
Morning arrived and Hannah, human once more awoke laying on her mattress, perpendicular to the bed. Her eyes adjusted to the light.
“Did I dream it?” She wondered aloud.
Unread 05-21-2017   #10
Amahain
Process Master

If you're looking for constructive criticism:

The good

The TF, at least when it comes to the feet, is very detailed. I think the one thing about TF stories is that readers generally appreciate detailed descriptions of the process.

Grammar

"Lie" and "lay" should not be confused. One lies down. One lays the plate on the table. But here's the tricky thing, "lay" is also the past tense of "lie" while "laid" is the past tense of "lay". So, "lay" has two meanings depending on the tense.

So, "the summer sun had yet to set as she laid down in her bed" should be "the summer sun had yet to set as she lay down in her bed" and "Hannah awoke laying on her mattress" should be "Hannah awoke lying on her mattress"

Style

You're treading close to purple prose territory. Here's some recommended reading:

http://www.writersdigest.com/writing...unders-excerpt
Unread 05-22-2017   #11
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 View Post
I guess Ginger Snaps got that one right then.

Another idea I've been rolling around for a while is a young lady is cursednto have her hands transform into feet during a full moon, making them werefeet so to speak. What do you guys think?
of course XD
i think that hands should TF into long paws like in AWIL
also, i think werewolfs without tail R boring. :S
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote