free hit counters
Looking for story to draw. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2017   #1
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Looking for story to draw.

Can someone recommend a good short story for me to draw? I'm kind of having writer's block.

Should be:

- Short. One to two pages if printed out.
- Largely from SW's pov.
- Likeable characters.
- Not a revenge fantasy.

Thank you!
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2017   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: Looking for story to draw.

This old story would be cute to draw, and I think it fits your criteria.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=14594

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2017   #3
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

I've been waiting soooo long for someone to ask. Lol

I have several stories though this is the shortest one I have unless you feel adventurous and want to go for one of my longer ones.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=20122

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2017   #4
shrinking_girl
Leecher

This is a commision from expansion fan but it would bo cool to see more of it drawn
Sara rolled the dice.

'Four. One... two... three... YES! Exchange card.'

Jenn knew what this would mean. Sara had found a one-of-a-kind board game at a yard sale and could not wait to play it with her best friend Jenn. With two young children at home, Jenn always jumped at the chance to get away for a few hours, especially for her long-time friend Sara.

It was only after they started playing that they realized the game was special. Whatever was written on the cards would change them physically, as well as mentally.

Sara read the card 'Steal two attributes from your selected player - I guess I HAVE to choose you Jenn... I'll take 3 feet of your height, as well as 3/4 of your breasts - can't leave you with nothing!'

Sara immediately started to feel the effects of the card, as she grew towards the ceiling. As her breasts ripped through her shirt they started leaking milk. 'Oops, I guess I should have said 3/4 of the SIZE of your breasts.' Sara gasped, a little surprised.

Jenn wasn't listening. The sight of her friend growing out of her clothes, accentuated by her own dwindling form had her hornier than she had ever been. She caught herself longing for Sara, wondering what her new-found milk would taste like as her hand unconsciously slipped into her panties...
shrinking_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2017   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

^^ Oh such nice suggestions!

Here's mine -

Only part of a thread - the part with a shrink from6 feet plus to under 3 feet. Proffy's favorite size, I think! xx

------------

Tanya, Sleeping Beauty
added on 02/27/2006 03:43

Cindy walked in the door and found her roommate Tanya sleeping on the couch, passed out from boring afternon TV.
Cindy dropped off the giant bra and other items in her bedroom and began looking through her perfumes.
Then an evil idea struck her...
Tanya shrinks in her sleep!
added on 06/04/2008 04:16

Tanya was passed out on the couch, with soap operas on the TV, volume a little low. Cindy smirked at the sight and the thoughts that had just gone through her head.

Always the tall and stacked redhead, 6’4” d-cup Tanya drew gazes wherever she went. Gazes, Cindy thought jealously, that always ignored her. She looked down at her big boobs and smirked. Well, before she could control the size of her tits at will.

Cindy gently kneeled in front of the couch and pulled out the height (-) perfume, wickedly grinning. Let’s see how big Tanya reacts to getting shorter in her sleep.

Experimentally, Cindy uncapped the perfume bottle and spritzed a very light mist over Tanya’s sleeping body.

The reaction was almost immediate, as the tall girl’s shape dwindled down in perfect proportion, clothes loosening and sagging as the body filling them shrank from a tall 6’4” to a shorter 5’9”. Her hands pulled up into the sleeves of her sweater and her feet pulled up into her jeans.

Cindy almost squealed with delight, watching in amazement as her friend reduced into a smaller woman just like that. Tanya didn’t even move, apparently out cold.

Cindy was about to cap the perfume and wait for Tanya to wake up and see her smaller body, but Cindy was having a hard time resisting the urge to shrink her further.

Not done yet... even smaller.
added on 06/04/2008 04:28

In the end, Cindy’s impulse won out, and she decided to see how small she could make Tanya. Part of her was growing more than excited at the thought of reducing her tall and intimidating roommate into a toy.

Gulping, surprised as she felt her nethers moisten with arousal, Cindy took a calming breath and sprayed Tanya with the perfume again, this time a little more.

As before, the reaction was immediate. The sweet smelling mist fell gently to Tanya’s already shrunk body and immediately soaked in. The 5’9” big-breasted redhead began to decrease in size right before Cindy’s eyes. All of her was shrinking at once and staying in perfect proportion, at a reasonably fast rate! In seconds, the shorter woman had become 4’5”, her clothes pooled around her and more like blankets as she continued to sleep blissfully unaware through her further miniaturization.

Cindy stared in awe, reaching a trembling hand up to caress Tanya’s forehead. Such smooth skin, so warm, and so little. Cindy’s cheeks flushed red as her arousal grew. She pulled her hand away reluctantly and raised the perfume bottle for another spray. She needed Tanya smaller!

added on 09/07/2015 20:54

Biting her lip as one of Cindy's hands started to drift toward the voice in the spot between her thighs the, rubbing slowly through her clothes.As the intense desire grew in her eyes she gave two more squirts over the sleeping form of her smaller friend and watched as it took its full effect.drifting into the more extreme areas of petite, Tanya slipped further and further into her comparatively massive clothing. Tanya's tiny fingers began to rapidly slip into the sleeves of her long sleeve shirt disappearing from you while her tiny feet slipping out of her socks and then into her pants. This made her look like a child and her parents clothing is Cindy estimated her new height to be a pathetic 3 foot even and still shrinking. She was very pleased with that the effects seemed to be cumulative if done in rapid succession.

The tiny young woman's body squirmed slowly in a dreamlike state as she gave a soft sleepy coo. The bulk of her hair trailed above her as her head slowly crept into the neck of her shirt. She could have used her shirt now as a giant nightie, the hem of it reaching her shins if she ha wear anything by the time she was done. letting her where anything by the time she was done.

A soft but forceful moan escaped past her lips as her hands moved quicker and quicker along the crotch of her pants, feeling more and more of the dampness. She had so much power. It was almost addictive to know that she could control her sexy roommates fate with such 8 tiny think. Examining the bottle of its oily amber contents, she decided that she had been stringing the process along for too long now and it was time to rapup the process or maybe she should try a different perfume?

-------------
https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/ch...nch_96257.html

OhYeah!

Last edited by OhZone; 05-30-2017 at 04:15 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote