free hit counters
Perfect Penelope - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-01-2022   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Perfect Penelope - Shrink Fan Comics

Locker Room Lust - Perfect Penelope is out now!

Penelope has a crush on a popular boy, a desperate plan, and access to powerful magic - and when these three things mix together, the result is chaotic sexual shenanigans with a doll-sized woman! Check out the lust-fueled craziness in Perfect Penelope, out now on Shrink Fan!

Synopsis: With high school graduation right around the corner, eighteen-year-old witch Penelope realizes that this is her last chance to make her long-time crush Jake notice her. Needing some of his DNA for a love potion, she teleports into the guy’s locker room while they’re away... but not everything goes as planned. Shrinking down to a tiny size is the first of her many problems that afternoon, and she’ll quickly find herself in over her head!

Release Date: December 1st, 2022
Written By: DeLonge
Artwork By: Tang (Studio Arieta)
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, shrunken man, transformation, sex, rough sex, pleasure, orgy, breast expansion, penis expansion, urethra insertion, excessive cum, cum inflation, all-the-way-through, stomach bulge, peril, magic

Issue Link: Perfect Penelope

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Perfect Penelope? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2022   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Perfect Penelope - Shrink Fan Comics

Still not sure what I want to say about this comic. The only focus of it is the sex scene with all those guys. Is a huge turn off for me. Bordering on disturbing. Normally I would try to find something good about a comic but this is one of the few that has none that I can see.