free hit counters
Leaves of Change 2 is now available SW, GTS, BE - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-09-2016   #13
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Leaves of Change 2 is now available SW, GTS, BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovannarith22 View Post
I had similar problems after buying some comics on the website recently, I only received the billing statement but not a separate follow up pdf attachment email that normally comes with it. Tried getting in contact with them to correct the problem but no answer, website did not emphasize membership so I bought it without signing up. Checked spam, no luck their so hopefully they will get in contact soon to help fix this problem cause I greatly enjoy their comics.
Sorry for the problem, I just sent you the downloads via private note and email. I'll have my web designer look over the system again - the good thing is only the people that have posted here have contacted me about a problem, but I am hoping to figure it out so no one has this issue again. I do know it sometimes ends up in spam/junk mail or the email on the sites dont match. Creating an account helps resolve all these issues, I may have to set the site so that people have to create an account to avoid these problems. I also plan on providing perks down the road for people who create an account such as an exclusive gallery and coupons.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clothes ripping, growing, shrinking