free hit counters
Your favorite transformations? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-03-2018   #1
Tancred
The french guy

Your favorite transformations?

Just for curiosity, what us your favorite tf? (Animal, setting, reaction, moment, speed of the process, etc)!

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2018   #2
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Re: Your favorite transformations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
Just for curiosity, what us your favorite tf? (Animal, setting, reaction, moment, speed of the process, etc)!
I enjoy anything that does NOT include: skin rippage, drooling, teeth/nails/hair falling out, random puking from onlookers watching the transformation, all of that stuff makes me wanna puke.

However my favorite ones include any kind that HAS:

Teeth growing INTO fangs or hands/fingers growing INTO paws/claws (Especially slowly), facial close-ups with the eyes turning color/feral and noses growing into snouts, and clothing rippage.

Also when women fall to their knees and moan as they change and feel the monster taking over is a nice turn on for me as well.

As far as length goes I enjoy variety, like I could enjoy a movie were a woman transforms over the course of an entire movie slowly (as long as there's on screen process) or if it's done all at once like in a film's climax.

Depends what kind of monster TF you're talking about at the end of the day really.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2018   #3
Chef123
Frequent Poster

My favorite species for transformations are probably wolves/werewolves, dogs, lions, sheep, deer, cows and pigs. I enjoy most other mammal and reptile transformations too though.

My favorite parts of a transformation are muzzle and tail growth and fur or scales starting to spread over a person’s body. Seeing hands and feet shifting into claws or hooves is fun too.

Ripping/tearing clothes is also a part I greatly enjoy. For me it’s almost a must have.

I absolutely don’t like if a person’s clothing is either magically disappearing or changing/morphing along with the person. It’s a no-go for me.

I’m not opposed to transformations where a person is already completely naked at the beginning of their transformation though, but it’s much less fun to me than seeing their clothes getting destroyed during the TF.

Usually I prefer if the transformation comes as a suprise and is unwanted by the transforming person. I like when they are shocked at first.

As for the speed, I usually like if the actual transformation takes place over several minutes. Just a few seconds is way too fast, and feels almost like a “poof-tf”. It doesn’t show enough process, and usually is too fast to have the person realize their changes.
I also don’t like if the TF is shown/described to take place over hours or days. It feels unnecessary long for me. If the Tf is too slow paced, there is usually no torn clothes involved either, which is one of my favorite parts, as I mentioned.
Chef123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2018   #4
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

My favorite animals would be mammals, especially livestock. Cows are my number 1 favorite, followed by horses, donkeys, pigs, dogs, etc.
When viewing tf work with a plot, I would love to see more TF art or stories focusing on their lives after the TF. Like coping with their changed bodies, no one recognizing they were humans, and the humiliation caused by their new animal lives, etc.

Most importantly, the overall theme being 'fairytale' like(involving victims being princesses), and 'magical' TFs(poof TFs are okay by me), not science(if it can be avoided). It would be awesome if there's more magic involved after the TF.
It's because although I love TFs, I draw the line between TFs and real life, and I find the idea of TFs happening in our everyday world quite frightening(and against human rights), akin to a horror novel. Especially if the TF method is 'scientific'. It also almost always leads to downer ending, with the TF being permanent.
I prefer 'fairytale' 'magical' and 'medieval' TFs because with magic involved, it leaves some hopes for the reversal and the happy ending(I LOVE happy endings and hopes). Also it is evident that the story is 'fantasy', so the TF is free from human rights issues.

It's a shame there's so little people sharing my preference that it's so hard to find good tf stories, let alone artworks, fitting my criteria. The closest one I found is by tfmistress of DA : https://www.deviantart.com/tfmistres...cess-742206816
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2018   #5
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

any TF with a really good tail growth is okay by me XD
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2018   #6
palindrome64
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniagreene View Post
My favorite animals would be mammals, especially livestock. Cows are my number 1 favorite, followed by horses, donkeys, pigs, dogs, etc.
When viewing tf work with a plot, I would love to see more TF art or stories focusing on their lives after the TF. Like coping with their changed bodies, no one recognizing they were humans, and the humiliation caused by their new animal lives, etc.

Most importantly, the overall theme being 'fairytale' like(involving victims being princesses), and 'magical' TFs(poof TFs are okay by me), not science(if it can be avoided). It would be awesome if there's more magic involved after the TF.
It's because although I love TFs, I draw the line between TFs and real life, and I find the idea of TFs happening in our everyday world quite frightening(and against human rights), akin to a horror novel. Especially if the TF method is 'scientific'. It also almost always leads to downer ending, with the TF being permanent.
I prefer 'fairytale' 'magical' and 'medieval' TFs because with magic involved, it leaves some hopes for the reversal and the happy ending(I LOVE happy endings and hopes). Also it is evident that the story is 'fantasy', so the TF is free from human rights issues.

It's a shame there's so little people sharing my preference that it's so hard to find good tf stories, let alone artworks, fitting my criteria. The closest one I found is by tfmistress of DA : https://www.deviantart.com/tfmistres...cess-742206816
I rather like your works, and share your preference for cows TFs, so there are a few of us out here. I've just never had the nerve to post any of my written works anywhere.
palindrome64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2018   #7
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Anyone who knows me will probably guess what I'm about to say.

Anything with Demons / monsters / Aliens or Arthropods are right up my alley.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2018   #8
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome64 View Post
I rather like your works, and share your preference for cows TFs, so there are a few of us out here. I've just never had the nerve to post any of my written works anywhere.
Happy to find someone who shares my vision! Maybe you can share some of your writings here
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2018   #9
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

I haven't done a cow yet but I'll add it to my black book.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2018   #10
mortallightning
Ash Crimson

Anything as long as they're anthro and there's a lil' process on it.
mortallightning is offline   Reply With Quote