free hit counters
Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines: Jeanette BE clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2008   #1
pigcorn

Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines: Jeanette BE clip

A short clip I threw together earlier this week while bored, made using Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, a certain cheat that can be entered into the console and massive overuse of the bind <key> [action] command.

(Note: I know the BE code in this game has been shown on here before, but the youtube video of it seems to have been taken down. Besides, I remember it being more of a demonstration of how the "money x" cheat works than an attempt to use it in a more complex clip)

Oh, and sorry about the watermarks. One will always be there unless I stop being a cheap bastard, the other probably shouldn't be there but isn't really in the way. If a followup to this ever appears, it most likely won't be there again.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv jeanette01.wmv (7.21 MB, 1995 views)
Unread 08-14-2008   #2
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines: Jeanette BE clip

Nice, I like it. Thanks for sharing.
DevonCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008   #3
Lurking Guy
Lurking

I'm interested in how (and why) that works, honestly. Not so much for the sexual intrest, but the fact that you usually can't tamper with models so easily.
Lurking Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008   #4
pigcorn

It's simpler than you'd think, really. The whole thing is possible due to a cheat the developers included that can be typed into the console called "money "x" where x represents the increase or decrease in size (1 being what it's supposed to be, with 1.5 being 1.5 times normal size and so forth) and the fact that you can bind cheats to certain keys via the "bind <key> [action]" command in order to quickly activate them for some reason.

Basically, to achieve the effect in the clip you can bind variations on the same cheat to several keys, (for example 1 = money "1.02", 2 = money "1.04", 3 = money "1.06", etc) before turning on whatever recording software you're using and then hammering all the aforementioned keys in quick succession before repeating the process with higher values for the next shot. Sounds long-winded and complicated, but it really isn't once you know what you're doing- all it really involves is entering a few console commands and later changing some values a few times.
Unread 08-14-2008   #5
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

So wait... does that only work on her, or any female model? Now I have to get this game! XD
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008   #6
Beastwheat
Frequent Poster

any female model in the game if memory serves, jeanette just has the nicest looking rack, I think so atleast.
Unread 08-14-2008   #7
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Any female model, but Jeanette and the street hookers you can lure into alleys to feed on have the best racks.
Unread 08-15-2008   #8
pigcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post
So wait... does that only work on her, or any female model? Now I have to get this game! XD
Works on most female models, with a few exceptions, most of them being the ones wearing more clothes than usual. The game can be bought as a download via Steam if you're interested- it's actually quite a good PC RPG, albeit one that needs one of the various patches you can find on the internet to work best. (It's one of those cases where a good game disappears under the radar due to being rushed out with several bugs, but develops a cult following and is later patched to run like it was originally intended to)

Worth a look for anyone interested in PC RPGs and/or messing about as a vampire- it also just so happens to have an easily-exploited BE cheat for some reason.
Unread 08-15-2008   #9
mik4384
Mad scientist

mmm wonders what else english game comes with BE or chest code to make be
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008   #10
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Awsome. I'm never really been able to find it in store (but I never looked too hard). I played it befroe when Algebars ( online gaming center/teen hang out), used to be open nearby.

...what is Steam?
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008   #11
riku13
Leecher

Steam is a free online game service made by valve. I only had the half-life games to start but now it supports alot of pc games.
Unread 08-15-2008   #12
sumaka
Banned

*cough*torrent*cough* if anyone is interested...
this "version" is a great release, includes all the tools necessary, including disk emulation prog, and this is quite an old game so non of that securom bullshit, also recommended is the bloodlines offical 1.2 patch and unoffical 2.3 patch, u can go higher than 2.3 but i wouldnt bother as there is no real gain... BUT 1.2 is definatley needed as the core game is full of bugs, some fatal.

note: the patch for the emulation program will come up as a trojan, this is a mis classification, its a generic label to deter uneducated and computer illiterate masses into thinking it is harmful, which it isnt...

note, this is the 3 disk (old) version with a new patch, i find the newer single disk iso games are more buggy than this, other than that, its a great game, brings back fond mammaries... i mean memories

i guess i wont be banned for posting this, im not the first to post torrents of games, which this forum seems to be crawling with, then again, let he who is without sin cast the first stone...*

Last edited by sumaka; 08-15-2008 at 09:13 PM.
sumaka is offline   Reply With Quote