free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2013   #13
Coolguy456
Process Fan

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

wow I just want say these comics look amazing I wish I was as talented as you keep it up dude/ or miss I'm deff getting an account. that is of course when I get the money
Coolguy456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2013   #14
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy456 View Post
wow I just want say these comics look amazing I wish I was as talented as you keep it up dude/ or miss I'm deff getting an account. that is of course when I get the money
Thanks for your feedback.

Here's a preview of an upcoming comic titled Interview with a Camgirl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg interview-with-a-cam-girl-cover.jpg (196.4 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg interview-with-a-cam-girl-WIP.jpg (297.5 KB, 638 views)
File Type: jpg interview-with-a-cam-girl-WIP2.jpg (273.1 KB, 707 views)
Unread 12-08-2013   #15
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Just updated the first page to reflect the latest comic releases, including The Cleavage Crusader 3.

I'm always looking for feedback on the comics so please don't hesitate to comment in this thread or via PM.
Unread 12-22-2013   #16
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

I may be the only one who feels this way, but I really dislike the amount of giantess content on Expansion Fan. Isn't one site dedicated to giantess enough?

I'm not trying to be overly-critical, but I dropped my subscription because of how many of your stories include giantess growth - although the new Dan Standing comic looks interesting.

Just throwing my opinion out there, for what it's worth. I love pretty much every other aspect of your site.
Unread 12-22-2013   #17
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumend View Post
I may be the only one who feels this way, but I really dislike the amount of giantess content on Expansion Fan. Isn't one site dedicated to giantess enough?

I'm not trying to be overly-critical, but I dropped my subscription because of how many of your stories include giantess growth - although the new Dan Standing comic looks interesting.

Just throwing my opinion out there, for what it's worth. I love pretty much every other aspect of your site.
Thanks for your feedback. In all fairness the last two comics released contained some element of giantess content but the majority of the website has no giantess content. The next 6 comics in the update queue have no giantess element so you may enjoy those more.
Unread 01-03-2014   #18
geo
Lurker

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback, since it's important. I have updated the tags correctly so any comics with a GTS in them has the 'giantess' tag.

I can say without doubt that over the long term there will be less and less GTS.
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014   #19
topcat37
Frequent Poster

I hope that you don't eliminate giantess totally. My favorite stories are the ones with Be and Giantess growth! I have a membership to both sites and I would hate to see those eliminated. It would be nice to see one every 2 months or 25% of the time. Maybe that would keep everyone happy! Thanks, just my input.
topcat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014   #20
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo View Post
Thanks for the feedback, since it's important. I have updated the tags correctly so any comics with a GTS in them has the 'giantess' tag.

I can say without doubt that over the long term there will be less and less GTS.
I'm glad to hear that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat37 View Post
It would be nice to see one every 2 months or 25% of the time. Maybe that would keep everyone happy! Thanks, just my input.
I actually probably wouldn't mind something like that. I think right now it's somewhere around half that have giantess. I actually don't mind having other types of tf in some of the comics (muscle growth, weight gain, ect.) as long as it's not every other comic.

Of course everyone will have their own opinion, but it is Expansion Fan after all
Unread 01-05-2014   #21
geo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat37 View Post
I hope that you don't eliminate giantess totally. My favorite stories are the ones with Be and Giantess growth! I have a membership to both sites and I would hate to see those eliminated. It would be nice to see one every 2 months or 25% of the time. Maybe that would keep everyone happy! Thanks, just my input.
Quote:
I'm glad to hear that!

I actually probably wouldn't mind something like that. I think right now it's somewhere around half that have giantess. I actually don't mind having other types of tf in some of the comics (muscle growth, weight gain, ect.) as long as it's not every other comic.

Of course everyone will have their own opinion, but it is Expansion Fan after all
Since ExpansionFan is younger than GiantessFan, there is a smaller writer pool contributing scripts. As ExpansionFan gets older, there will be a better balance of theme in the catalog
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2014   #22
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Hey, we accept all criticisms here @ expansionfan! It's the only way to improve our output!

Which reminds me... look what came out today!

Going Native
Synopsis: A British anthropologist gets more than she bargained for investigating ancient Maya culture in the Yucatan. Emily must contend with trapped temples and scheming locals while her breasts bulge out to match the topless natives.
Release Date: January 7th, 2014
Group: Going Native
Author: Darien Shields
Artist: Sedna Studios- Forst
Tags: button popping, lactation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Going-Native_01-000-cover.jpg (1.10 MB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg Going-Native_01-007.jpg (981.2 KB, 353 views)
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014   #23
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Updated the catalog with a new comic titled, Fist of the Overflowing Hourglass.
Unread 01-21-2014   #24
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Only problem with the site.
The Updates/Previews come out months in advance like a movie. It pisses me off because when I see it I want to buy it right away not wait then randomly stumble upon it on my usual walk thought the internet. I suppose it is more of a personal preference but when bust artist has a release he shows the cover so I know it is time for him to shut up and take my money.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration