free hit counters
Test-0's Possession TF/TG MEME Quiz! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-01-2008   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Talking Test-0's Possession TF/TG MEME Quiz!

Hola.

Been working on and off of this one for a bit of time and still haven't really finished it yet. What is it? It's a ghost/spirit possession tf/tg meme quiz, as the title may suggest. I've had a bit of a thing for ghosts and spirit like things for a while now, some may have noted a lot of the various things I've drawn or done have a relation to it really.

Now for the possession bit, I know most people seem to think of possessions as the usual 'I take your body you can't do anything and I screw up your entire life ha ha ha' that every half rate possession story ends up with, but I don't like that kind of stupid cliche stuff (well, on occasion maybe) so there's none of that here (as of yet ... ). I'll note that this meme isn't finished yet. There's still at least five to six more sections to write out, pertaining to the rest of the physical tfs and more TG options for the male to female fans as well as the wrap up where you find out more about why you get possessed and tfed and/or after effects of it. BUT, it is still working enough to get results from, so I figured if it were up here I would actually finish it all up. So here's the link.

http://www.memegen.net/viewmeme.pl?meme=1075084850

You can post the results you get here if you want. My next update to it will make it easier to copy and paste the main parts of the meme (after the name and two drop down menus, which is where it really starts), that'll come up after I post this thread so you might not even notice it. Remember though that it's not complete. You will only get a hair and breast tf for the most part (Optional MtoF TG section is a simple line of test right now instead of a full TG desc), while the end results of the finished one will be much more encompassing. Since all the tfs occurring to you, the quiz taker, are based off the ghost/spirit girl that possesses you, you at least get a hint of what'll happen... maybe. Also, this means that every time I update the meme results may change from what you got before, so if you DO get something you like make a copy of it because it might not be possible to get that one again in future updates.

So, I'll leave you to your funs. I'll try and update this till it's complete as much as possible, being a non drawing contribution it falls under completely different times for editing it then when drawing. ^^;

[edit] Alrighty, made it a bit more copy and paste friendly if you want to skip the name and drop down parts and copy everything from there down. Also spell checked all the sections quickly, which notepad is severely lacking in and I am hopeless without. ^^; [/edit]

Last edited by Test-0; 04-01-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #2
DNA_Gender_Suit
Banned

Re: Test-0's Possession TF/TG MEME Quiz!

Name: DNA_Gender_Suit
It was a nice and sunny day
You had just watched your favorite show on TV
Suddenly a small, almost unseeable ball of light floated down toward you.
You notice time isn't moving right, everything seems slower.
Then, without warning various balls of light spring forth and completely surround you!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a short 19 year old girl
with moderately sized well rounded breasts.
Her hair was a fire red
color that was straight down to her shoulders.
She stood upon her mid length athletic
legs and amazingly shapely
hips with no emotion at all, staring blankly at you.
A multitude of colors
quickly snaps you back to reality where a drastic temperature change presses down on your unmovable form!
(M to F TG Option) Your gender is taken for a loop as you entirely become female!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change by jumping up two cup sizes more then hers.
It then moves to your hair which changes to match her hairs shape and color, but length stays the same.
DNA_Gender_Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #3
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Name: flango
It was a day you would never forget
You had just collapsed into your bed
You notice movement out the corner of your eye.
Then, without warning various balls of light spring forth and completely surround you!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a moderate height 19 year old girl
with boobs the size of your head.
Her hair was a green
color that was cropped up into two long pigtails reaching the middle of her back.
She stood upon her mid length athletic
legs and well proportioned
A feeling of falling
quickly snaps you back to reality where a massive surge of energy charges through you!
(M to F TG Option) Rapidly, your body shifts into a female version of it's self!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change to twice the size the ghosts breasts!
It then moves to your hair which changes shape and color to match hers as well as changing to half way between your length and hers.

hehe, i like this one

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #4
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Name: (real name)
It was a in a galaxy far.
You had just gotten up out of bed
Suddenly a random electrical appliance turned it's self on.
You notice movement out the corner of your eye.
Then, without warning a g-g-g-g-g-g-gh spectral entity scares you!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a very tall mature looking woman
with large breasts, bigger then your fists side by side.
Her hair was a dark blue
color that was short and straight.
She stood upon her mid length skinny
hips with a determined look.
A feeling of falling
quickly snaps you back to reality where you feel ghostly hands hold you from moving!
(M to F TG Option) Your gender is taken for a loop as you entirely become female!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change to a cup size less then hers.
It then moves to your hair which is now three times longer then your hair was before with stripes of the ghosts hair color mixed in!

This is one pic I'd definitely love to see. Blue/Black shoulder-length hair, nice hips, not bad on the legs, and making the breasts a little smaller is fine by me.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

Last edited by wandering_spirit; 04-02-2008 at 12:25 PM.
wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #5
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Name: Soylent Orange
It was a nice and sunny day
you had just got home from a movie
You notice time isn't moving right, everything seems slower.
Then, without warning the ghost of an attractive girl leaps up from below and embraces you in a kiss!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes an mature woman of normal height
with massive breasts, large enough to be a pair of heads!
Her hair was a green
color that was waist length.
She stood upon her long athletic
A feeling of falling
quickly snaps you back to reality where you first notice your body changing!
Rapidly, your body shifts into a female version of it's self!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change by jumping up two cup sizes more then hers.
It then moves to your hair which changes length and shape to match hers, but not color.

Nice! Big boobs, big hips, long hair, what more could you ask!?
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #6
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Glad to see everyones enjoying it, even unfinished. I'll log some time in a bit to add more of the tf sections. I don't know if adding sections will change possible answers so like I said before, if you get a good one copy and paste it before it's gone.
Unread 04-03-2008   #7
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Sorry to say, test, but the link in the OP's no good anymore...
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2008   #8
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Yeah, looks like memegen is down right now. Ah well, Nothing really new added yet anyways. Also means I can work on it more before upping any new stuff at least.
Unread 04-04-2008   #9
Kumi-Chan
Pink Princess

Name: Kumi
It was a day you would never forget
You had just gotten out of the washroom
Suddenly a shadowy figure emerged unseen from a nearby shadow.
You notice your arms getting goosebumps and a warning sounding off in your mind. Something is not right.
Then, without the ghost of an attractive girl leaps up from below and embraces you in a kiss!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a very tall mature looking woman
With watermelons sized breasts hanging down from her chest!
Her hair was a blue
color that was wrapped up into a small bun on her head.
She stood upon her long shapely
legs and well amazingly shapely
hips with a hand stretched out to you, a happy twinkle in her eye.
A flash of light
quickly snaps you back to reality where a drastic temperature change presses down on your unmovable form!
(M to F TG Option) A blast of wind blows past you taking with it your original gender, leaving you female!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change to twice the size the ghosts breasts!
It then moves to your hair which changes to match the ghost hair exactly!

*nothing more to see here move on*
Kumi-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Update!

You might notice a few more sections added in, should be about all the sections I'll have in this meme. They have a bit of a selection right now, but the final and second last still have missing options, the second last missing a LOT of clothing options that right now have place holder repeats to keep the rarer tfs hidden.

Enjoy!
Unread 04-04-2008   #11
darktaro
Grilled Steak Fanboy

It was a day of happiness.
You had just posted on the internet.
Suddenly a shadowy figure emerged unseen from a nearby shadow.
You notice absolutely nothing wrong. Good work there.
Then, without warning all the shadows around you wrap themselves around your body!
A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a moderate height 19 year old girl
with boobs the size of your head.
Her hair was a light brown
color that was cropped into two shoulder length pigtails.
She stood upon her short and skinny
legs and curvy
A multitude of colors
quickly snaps you back to reality where you first notice your body changing!
(M to F TG Option) Rapidly, your body shifts into a female version of it's self!
It then moves to your hair which is now double the length of her hair, as well as a mix of your hair color and hers.
The changes drop down into your legs leaving them just as long as they always were but in the same tone hers are.
The sway in your hips are half way between your curves and hers.
With one final change your ears move up, grow in size and fuzz out, turning into small doggy ears.
The ghost finally reveals why she did this by moving your body out of the way of a ghostly burst of energy! Ghosts are attacking you!? (WHAT!?)
Unread 04-05-2008   #12
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Name: (real name)
It was a month of terror
You had just gotten out of the washroom.
Suddenly a ghostly girl slowly rises up from the ground below you.
You notice your arms getting goosebumps and a warning sounding off in your mind. Something is not right.
Then, without warning all the shadows around you wrap themselves around your body!
with a pair of D cups that could feed a small army of children.
Her hair was a black
color that was wavy and down to her shoulders.
She stood upon her long shapely
legs and wide childbearing
hips with a hand stretched out to you, a happy twinkle in her eye.
A feeling of falling
quickly snaps you back to reality where you feel ghostly hands hold you from moving!
It starts at your chest as your breasts change by filling out to an extra half the size of the ghosts!
It then moves to your hair which changes to match her hairs shape and color, but length stays the same.
The changes drop down into your legs leaving them amazingly long and curvy!
The sway in your hips seductively show off your newly gained width adding a third of your original size with all of hers!
With one final change your ears move up, grow in size and fuzz out, turning into small doggy ears.
The ghost finally reveals why she did this by making a wand appear in front of you that can defeat evil! If you do, you can be normal again!

I've checked out a ton this morning, and this is probably the best one I found so far.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote