free hit counters
Spiderman 4:The Movie - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2008   #13
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: Spiderman 4:The Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemagia View Post
The next movie they need to do is a Marvel Ultimate Alliance and have all the original actors appear. It would be awesome.
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!! (lol)

Forgot to mention, someone, can't remember the name, expressed interest in playing Kraven.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #14
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

I think it's about time the Shocker got his shot, but I like the Lizard idea too.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #15
Python
Process Fan

i agree on spiderman 3 to many villains. venom well should have been set up in 3 then shown 4 . what about scorpion or tombstone.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #16
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

here's some predictions and rumors about it...

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/06/...ains-revealed/

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php...man4-confirmed

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/

And ahh, wikipedia... so reliable... yet... is it?

It gives some background in the production of the movie... and if you go to the bottom, it gives some feasible insights on the intents on Raimi and the main cast characters... And it states that even Dylan Baker (Dr. Curt Conners) agreed that the Lizard woul make a great add-in... and Raimi also agreed to "ponder" about it.

But all the details are withheld here, so take a look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_film_series

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #17
Physalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbumpkins View Post
To me, a Lizard+Kraven movie seems so awesome it writes itself. As long as Raimi moves on, I just can't stand his style.
I was thinking that Lizard and Kraven was going to be the basis for the third movie, and then it turned out to be about big song & dance numbers and an excessive number of crammed in subplots. Unfortunately, despite the crappiness of the last one it's still Raimi's series and he's going to be with it as long as this version of Spider-man is going. Hopefully he'll get some proper perspective before the next one starts filming, but the trend in movie series is that they only get worse as you get into the fourth, fifth, and beyond.
Unread 04-30-2008   #18
JBird
Casual Artist

Hobgoblin, Electro, Rhino, Kraven, Shocker, and Mysterio. H.G. can replace Doc Ock, and Rhino for Sandman.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #19
Kheben
Process Fan

There's also a Wolverine focused movie coming out focusing on him becoming involved in Weapon X, et cetera, which will include Deadpool, played by Ryan Reynolds. Gambit is in it too somehow. O_o

As for the Spiderman thing... I dunno, Lizard definitely would make sense since they've outright thrown Connor in there and all. On top of that I think their relationship is really compelling and would make for a great movie plot. The only thing that might detract from that is how they had Peter get all buddy-buddy with Doc Ock before he went back and then he ended up turning back to good at the end. A bit too similar, really.

I'll agree that Vulture would be a little boring. Electro and/or Rhino would be alright. Mysterio might actually be pretty damn cool. Carnage, meh, that's rushing right into the later stuff and I don't think it'd be good to do directly after Venom.
Kheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #20
spongebathe83
DA artist amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheben View Post
There's also a Wolverine focused movie coming out focusing on him becoming involved in Weapon X, et cetera, which will include Deadpool, played by Ryan Reynolds. Gambit is in it too somehow. O_o
Ryan Reynolds better not show his perty face without a large facial prosthetic (kinda like the one from the Spawn movie)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/havent-slept/

-Just remember, you're a pervert too.-
spongebathe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #21
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebathe83 View Post
Ryan Reynolds better not show his perty face without a large facial prosthetic (kinda like the one from the Spawn movie)
One thing that would be awesome in the movie would be Deadpool being able to read subtitles. He reads something he doesn't like seeing, like "He's just another expendable soldier in my grand vision!", looks at whoever said that, pulls out the sword, ganks the guy, and walks off while whistling "Whistle While You Work" happily.
GLKnight83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #22
Kheben
Process Fan

I forget who the hell the director is, but I'm pretty sure he's outright said that even though Deadpool won't be in it much, he wants to work in his ability to break the fourth wall. I was thinking it'd be hilarious if he stared right at the camera and said something like "Thank god this isn't canon." >_>

But yeah, I'm sure they'll have the prosthetics and all that worked out. I think they might actually be interested in doing a Deadpool movie and this is kind of a step in that direction. Plus Reynolds has actually been rumored to play Deadpool for a LONG time from what I know.
Kheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #23
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

*SQUEE* YAY DEADPOOL!

*ahem* Right then, carry on.
Avenger2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #24
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

Marvel is also working on a wolverin spin off and magneto spin off. I can't wait for the Wolverine movie. Looks to be mostly set around weapon X. Got some pretty good actors in it too.
Grand Storm is offline   Reply With Quote