free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 183 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-22-2023   #2185
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
My heart was pounding like hell because I was scared of getting caught, but, I got it. Goddamn.

I actually managed to record the TF scene from Shaky Shivers in the theater.

It's... not bad, really. Could've been more, but still pretty solid.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LmB...w?usp=drivesdk
The hero and the villian!! Good stuff!!

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2023   #2186
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Not sure if this was already posted, but there is a comic book/audio series called “Tales From Davidstown” that features a female werewolf coming to terms with her condition. I wish it was more than just a comic book and audio series, but confusingly (and awesomely), there are some live-action TF clips in the trailer, including a hot shot of her back expanding. You can view the trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzsI2dAz9w

Here’s the Patreon if you’re interested in listening to the series and seeing the comic-book adaptation:

https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays

Hopefully, they get enough Patrons that they decide to actually film a full TF. The actress is really cute, too!
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2023   #2187
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Not sure if this was already posted, but there is a comic book/audio series called “Tales From Davidstown” that features a female werewolf coming to terms with her condition. I wish it was more than just a comic book and audio series, but confusingly (and awesomely), there are some live-action TF clips in the trailer, including a hot shot of her back expanding. You can view the trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzsI2dAz9w

Here’s the Patreon if you’re interested in listening to the series and seeing the comic-book adaptation:

https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays

Hopefully, they get enough Patrons that they decide to actually film a full TF. The actress is really cute, too!
Yeah, I'm also surprised to see some live action clips from them myself. Everything I had saw in the past was photo-manips, audios, and comics. I may give them a cursory re-follow to see if they've announced plans for something on a larger scale.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2023   #2188
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, to the moment they have done some filming probably as advertisement feature. I am actually in their Patreon, and the stuff is currently limited to audios and comics. Unfortunately they have stopped to make photomanipulations, but from time to time they make one or two again for promotional purposes.
Will they film something? Well, maybe some day, but for me it is clear that you do need the number of suscribers like Rose Crowley actually has, else it is not feasible in the long run if you want to make quality videos, at least better than the ones one can actually purchase in C4S just to name one of "those" sites.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2023   #2189
mb78
Process Fan

I also am a member. They’ve been pretty clear that they are focusing on the audio play and now the comic (they also have done some photomanip stuff but it’s not their focus). If you’re solely looking for live action I don’t think that is the Patreon for you.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2023   #2190
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb78 View Post
I also am a member. They’ve been pretty clear that they are focusing on the audio play and now the comic (they also have done some photomanip stuff but it’s not their focus). If you’re solely looking for live action I don’t think that is the Patreon for you.
It’s a shame. The actress is super attractive, and she doesn’t seem to mind getting on all fours half (or fully) nude to perform a TF scenario, not to mention the guys behind this whole project have special-effects skills, judging by the other videos on their YouTube channel and, again, that fantastic shot of her back expanding. Even though it was really short, it was exactly how I imagine it happening during a TF. Here’s hoping they change their minds about not doing a full live-action TF. If they do, I’ll be throwing money at them.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2023   #2191
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Here's a little something from our wonderful friend Gryf! He's messing with us I swear, first a cat paw transformation, and now Rose going all feral on us! Short but sweet. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Gryf Rose TF.mp4 (261.8 KB, 322 views)
Unread 09-24-2023   #2192
personEL
Frequent Poster

Exclamation Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Call it a gift.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2023   #2193
salmonmousse
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by personEL View Post
Call it a gift.
nice one Eddie 🤘
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2023   #2194
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Damn!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2023   #2195
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Here's a little something from our wonderful friend Gryf! He's messing with us I swear, first a cat paw transformation, and now Rose going all feral on us! Short but sweet. Enjoy.
I can't see the file on android
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2023   #2196
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Circling back to the "Tales from Davidstown" patreon, they made a post acknowledging the snippets of footage they showed in the trailer, and confirmed that there have been preliminary discussions about filming some live action content. They did stress that these were early discussions, and noted that more info would possibly come later. They did, however, also include a poll to gauge interest for which of the currently released episodes people would theoretically like to see adapted into film form.

All in all, I think we're a long ways away from seeing something on that scale from them (Would likely be well into next year), but it's intriguing to see them confirm that those plans are potentially being made.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote