free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 185 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2023   #2209
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
There's some good AI stuff on DeviantArt if you go down the rabbit hole.

This guy is tops in my book at the moment:

https://www.deviantart.com/werecurse01
Whoa! Thanks!
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2023   #2210
wolfyguy01
Leecher

potentially Samantha Sloyan from Midnight Mass
wolfyguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2023   #2211
Lbbaker21
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyguy01 View Post
potentially Samantha Sloyan from Midnight Mass
In what role?
Lbbaker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2023   #2212
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

This is the series in question: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1057455...nm_0_q_Midnigh

I haven't seen it, but I looked up a synopsis, and the descriptions read more like vampires and/or zombies than werewolves. I may try to give it a watch soon.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2023   #2213
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I've seen an image out there, and yep, it looked like a zombie with large fangs or similar.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2023   #2214
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

The Tales from Davidstown Patreon, of which I’m a new member of, recently posted this announcement regarding their plans for a future female werewolf TF:

Since the release of our trailer and the discussion among the team at the RO Pictures film company, we’re excited to announce that we are moving the filmed episode project into “Pre-production”! This stage doesn’t, at this point, guarantee that filming will go ahead, but it does allow us to plan and budget for such an endeavour. As we are professional filmmakers (and big horror fans!), we know what goes into making cinematic content and producing the best possible films (both shorts and features) with whatever resources are available. Our main aim for this “Pilot” will be to create something really thrilling (and scary!) but most of all, something practical - meaning as little CGI as possible. We’re currently in talks with a special effects make-up team that we hope we can work with to bring Episode 1 to life. In an ideal scenario, we want to create something that will rival the likes of “An American Werewolf in London” or “The Howling”, just to give you an idea of what we’re talking about! As with all things (including the production of the audio play and comic) the budget will be a main consideration. So, once we know what we’re potentially dealing with, we’ll update you all.

This is howlingfan again: Now might be a good time to sign up for their Patreon. Every little bit will help them bring this project to fruition, and as I’ve written a few times before, IMO, they couldn’t have picked a better actress for this film. (She’s exactly my type.)

ETA Patreon website: https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays

Last edited by howlingfan; 10-07-2023 at 09:24 AM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2023   #2215
wolfyguy01
Leecher

Samantha Sloyan in the role of the werewolf or creature from season 4 of Creepshow.
Unread 10-08-2023   #2216
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Samantha Sloyan in the role of the werewolf or creature from season 4 of Creepshow.
are you just saying random bullshit just to troll?
Unread 10-09-2023   #2217
wolfyguy01
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
are you just saying random bullshit just to troll?
Excuse me. Hello. I said "potentially" Samantha Sloyan. No promises, but I can view a trailer just like everybody else, and the woman attacked by what looked to be a werewolf was Samantha Sloyan, so that is what potentially means. No promises, no trolling, just a comment based on what I saw in the trailer and the fact that I knew her from Midnight Mass and The Midnight Club.
Unread 10-10-2023   #2218
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Quote:
Excuse me. Hello. I said "potentially" Samantha Sloyan. No promises, but I can view a trailer just like everybody else, and the woman attacked by what looked to be a werewolf was Samantha Sloyan, so that is what potentially means. No promises, no trolling, just a comment based on what I saw in the trailer and the fact that I knew her from Midnight Mass and The Midnight Club.
Actually saying that then, providing some detail and information, instead of just saying a name and show, would be helpful. Care to provide the link to the trailer in question?
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2023   #2219
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Just Google "Creepshow season 4 trailer."

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2023   #2220
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Honestly, there's nothing in the trailer that's definitive enough to build anticipation for in the first place. Yes, there is a werewolf episode, but there have been no teases as to who it could possibly be outside of a credit on IMDB for the dude who is likely the one in the wolf suit. At most, there is a glimpse of a monster at the end of the trailer that could be female, but there's no telling what kind of monster it is, nor what role it plays. Lastly, the actress discussed above isn't credited whatsoever in this series, so that part is a moot point. At this point, let's just give it a watch on Friday and go from there.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8762206...ref_=ttep_sa_2
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote