free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 94 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-19-2013   #1117
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Hm, I like this.

I like this much.
Unread 03-19-2013   #1118
The Goggles
I do Nothing!

Thanks, I would like to have put more work into it, but... I don't know, I just wanted to post something. So I wrote it, and then... Did. I'd like to produce more, so I figured this would be a good first step. Further, I've been hovering over the threads just so I can see what people think, so I feel creepy...
The Goggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013   #1119
AimeeTits
Rebel Without a Clue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goggles View Post
Thanks, I would like to have put more work into it, but... I don't know, I just wanted to post something. So I wrote it, and then... Did. I'd like to produce more, so I figured this would be a good first step. Further, I've been hovering over the threads just so I can see what people think, so I feel creepy...
Very nicely done!
Unread 03-20-2013   #1120
asasin
Lurker

Great start, gotta love it when a girl is into how hot she has become.
asasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013   #1121
The Goggles
I do Nothing!

Question to... Uh... Everyone here, what would you like to see in my next little attempt at producing something? I was thinking of doing a multiple installment deal, but I'm not sure what the interest level for that is...
Basically, what do you guys want to see more of out of this thread? I'm open to suggestions ._.
Unread 03-21-2013   #1122
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

I wanna see!
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013   #1123
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Question to... Uh... Everyone here, what would you like to see in my next little attempt at producing something?
Thanks for asking! Some plot/writing elements that I appreciate greatly are:
  • Establishing how the woman is unhappy with her "before" looks. Scrutinizing herself. Comparing herself to others.
  • Her anticipation when she realizes that she can become beautiful; that the magic (or whatever) actually works. Maybe after tasting a small sample, getting a minor or temporary improvement.
  • Her desire, or even obsession, with reaching this goal.
  • Showing that she goes out of her way to achieve this; she doesn't just get it by accident. She works hard to unlock the secret.
  • She only gets a moderate improvement at her first try, but she tries to increase its potency with every time.
  • She gets to influence / be specific about what aspects of herself she wants improved.
  • The procedure involves something physical, something touching. Not just "tingle, poof" or saying a magic phrase, but maybe bathing or dipping herself in something, or having a lotion rubbed all over her body?
  • She discovers with satisfaction how men find her more attractive now.
  • Admiring herself, both naked and clothed.
  • Suddenly getting laid much more than she has in years.
  • She shares the secret with a lady friend who is equally hungry for it, and pleased with the effects.
  • It turns out there is a limited amount of beauty available, and they're not so fond of sharing it sisterly anymore.
  • Maybe they become rivals, or become rivals with someone else who has also unlocked the secret to improve herself.
  • It turns out the effects wear off at the most embarrasing times, and they get desperate to get "back in the loop". Maybe the effects actually slingshot into increased ugliness every time?

Some aspects of the IB I like to pay extra attention to are:
  • Firming, lifting and shaping up of breasts and butt
  • Weight loss, slimming, stomach shrinking and flattening
  • Rejuvenation, feeling healthier, skin & flesh tightening, muscle toning

Feel free to be inspired!
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013   #1124
The Goggles
I do Nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstgate View Post
Thanks for asking! Some plot/writing elements that I appreciate greatly are:
So.. Much.. Useful.. Stuff..! I do believe I can produce a story with at least a few of these elements this weekend. I'll try and double (at least!) the length of the last one...
Unread 03-21-2013   #1125
greinskyn
Leecher

Love the story... uhm Goggles!

My suggestion could be that there is a cost to the transformation. Perhaps the TF will have to be paid for from others. Our heroine will have to either revert back to the way she was (Perhaps even a little less than before as payment for her trial run) or find victims to give up their beuty to fuel hers.

That's just my 3 cents worth (Inflation you know)

Grein.

PS Will others still recognize her? As in reality has also changed so that people remember has always being that way?
greinskyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013   #1126
The Goggles
I do Nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greinskyn View Post
Love the story... uhm Goggles!

My suggestion could be that there is a cost to the transformation. Perhaps the TF will have to be paid for from others. Our heroine will have to either revert back to the way she was (Perhaps even a little less than before as payment for her trial run) or find victims to give up their beuty to fuel hers.

That's just my 3 cents worth (Inflation you know)

Grein.

PS Will others still recognize her? As in reality has also changed so that people remember has always being that way?
Well, I suppose that depends whether or not I want to keep up with Andy (who just formed out of the ether, there was no real planning behind this story ._.), or if I'll spread out to new characters.

Actually, it's funny that you mention victims, as I was planning on adding attribute theft/transfer to the next one...

As far as the little story I posted there goes, I'd imagine it would be that others would not necessarily recognize her.. Which I realize causes all kinds of documentation problems, but.. Well, that's the cost of not including reality change D:
Unread 03-21-2013   #1127
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
So.. Much.. Useful.. Stuff..! I do believe I can produce a story with at least a few of these elements this weekend. I'll try and double (at least!) the length of the last one...
Lookin' forward to it.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013   #1128
Mago
Leecher

Hi guys, I'm new here and I really like this thread because this is my favourite kind of transformation. Anyway, I've read it all in the past two days and I've noticed no one's mentioned Alvida from One Piece. I know that most of you probably know about her but I thought she deserves to be posted for the ones who don't.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a_original.png
http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/it/.../35/Alvida.jpg

Last edited by Mago; 07-21-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Mago is offline   Reply With Quote