free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 98 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-29-2013   #1165
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
Wow nice find..first time I've seen it and that machine gets results lol...Also was that barney getting murdering in the tar pit O.O
Thanks, I noticed Barney too in the background drowning in the tarpit
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013   #1166
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthlord54545 View Post
I'm not sure if someone posted this before, in animated series known as Duckman, there is a brief IB at 5:46 and I mean really brief it's like a few seconds
The process on-screen is brief, but can you hear how long the beam keeps humming off-screen? Imagine what she must be going through...
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013   #1167
LordKeiichi
Process Fan

Man I miss Duckman.

More IB in this episode (IB happens offscreen, hideous duck gets a makeover) at 16:30:

There's also BE in another episode (silhouette) at 6:06:
LordKeiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013   #1168
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Got all of Duckman on DVD - I think I pulled all the good clips and posted them in another thread - but they may have all been megaupload files at the time.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013   #1169
missa
Producer

I have an increased beauty clip to share with you guys! I hope you like the looks of it.

Includes: Hair length and color transformation, make-up transformation, nail growth, breast and ass expansion, clothes ripping, pantyhose rip, seducing, sensual transformation.

missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013   #1170
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Bloomin' Faeries keeps delivering!

The inn-keeper is harbouring Sir Thane and his IB-sperm, and both his wife and his daughters have been having a go! The latest strip is the first one to show us an "after" image of a girl we've seen a "before" image of - the blonde daughter.

*Sigh*, I wish we could have seen more "before" images...
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013   #1171
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Missa... great stuff, as always! How does it feel to play someone who isn't attractive to start with? Given that you're...well, not unattractive.

And bstgate, that's pretty damn awesome, as always Long live Sir Thane!
Unread 10-10-2013   #1172
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Missa... great stuff, as always! How does it feel to play someone who isn't attractive to start with? Given that you're...well, not unattractive.

And bstgate, that's pretty damn awesome, as always Long live Sir Thane!
You are sweet to me Vengeance. For a lot of my life people (kids) were not kind to me BECAUSE of my looks, and a terrible stutter. It's sometimes hard to "ugly up" for a clip because of bad memories.
Unread 10-10-2013   #1173
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

Definitely pretty good, though I think the weight loss happening up front and without context sort of weakens it. I think some lead in with the woman talking about how she was working out and trying weight loss beforehand would have been a good set up. Where in a bit of comedy she talks about how she is trying a new weight loss idea and she has already lost 10 pounds or something along those lines, then as the guy drinks the beer she gets more sultry and the amount of weight lost inexplicably increases to 30, 50, etc between drinks until she is finally slimmed to Missa's real proportions.

I would love to see on screen process, which could be done with deflating balloons (or inflating them and reversing the footage) or even some of the morph effects we saw in other videos.

I love how it is an homage to this commercial:
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013   #1174
missa
Producer

Wink Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post
I think some lead in with the woman talking about how she was working out and trying weight loss beforehand would have been a good set up. Where in a bit of comedy she talks about how she is trying a new weight loss idea and she has already lost 10 pounds or something along those lines, then as the guy drinks the beer she gets more sultry and the amount of weight lost inexplicably increases to 30, 50, etc between drinks until she is finally slimmed to Missa's real proportions.
I hope you buy the clip! There is that "set up" that you request already in the video. I remember you request a video to be commissioned just like this one in my breast expansion thread awhile ago. Here you have it, moles, fat to skinny, and the storyline that you suggested 'weight loss talk,' already in it. Happy day!!

Last edited by missa; 10-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Unread 10-16-2013   #1175
Nansen
New user

Reading my present book, which is by the way exceptionally good broadly speaking and which I recommend to anyone, I came across stuff that could be of specific interest to the lurkers of this particulalr forum and thread.

The book is the Master and Margarita by Boulgakov, and in the beginning of chapter 20, Margarita puts a cream on herself that increases her beauty, with a hint at age regression also. The process is only one or two pages, but it's well written and the emotions are great to contemplate.

Her maid does the same a little later but no process is shown.

Also, in the beginning of chapter 23, a nude Margarita is given a ball gown and shoes respectively out of blood and roses, in a very poetic way. Plus a number of corpses come back to life to be vigorous ball guests.

I'm not putting the whole text here, cause I don't want to ruin it for you, but I frankly recommend you read the whole thing, it's wonderfully insane and lyric yet insightful.
Nansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013   #1176
Kyutetsuki
misspelled bloodsucker

I never thought I'd see that book mentioned here of all places. It's great!
It's also the book that inspired the rolling stones to write "symphathy for the devil".