free hit counters
TMC New Clip: "Sugar Tits" Gender Bending - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-21-2013   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Arrow TMC New Clip: "Sugar Tits" Gender Bending

Hi there,

Uncharacteristic but much welcomed, Taylor Made Clips has followed quickly on the heels of its recent TG work with a new story of comeuppance called "Sugar Tits".

Eagerly anticipated in some quarters, if I have read the TMC forum correctly, this clip can be found below; distinctive in that it is one of the longest to date at 39 minutes, I think, but also works to give a fuller exploration of the TG state. Though, oddly, there does not seem to be a preview as yet, this clip does seem promising .

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...5&pagenumber=1

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013   #2
TheWanderer
The Wanderering TG'er

Re: TMC New Clip: "Sugar Tits" Gender Bending

Ya I really think the clip loses out from not having a preview clip, its a 39 minute, 30+ dollar clip, that's a lot of money to drop if the clip doesn't end up being pretty great.
TheWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013   #3
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Ya I really think the clip loses out from not having a preview clip, its a 39 minute, 30+ dollar clip, that's a lot of money to drop if the clip doesn't end up being pretty great.

Hi again,

Those are particularly good points, concerning any potential customer who has an eye for this clip. In all, I've actually contacted TMC concerning a preview clip and will monitor how things develop from there.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Unread 09-23-2013   #4
Hrothgar
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemical Night View Post

Those are particularly good points, concerning any potential customer who has an eye for this clip. In all, I've actually contacted TMC concerning a preview clip and will monitor how things develop from there.
FTFY

I can't be the only one that groans every time I see those signatures.
Hrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013   #5
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

First, some good news on a related subject. Having contacted Taylor at TMC, I can say that the "Sugar Tits" work will be getting a preview clip in the near future, which I think will make a few happy to hear .

More so, recently, I decided to invest in the earlier TMC pregnancy revenge clip http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=34717 , but also in this new work too.

In review, I can personally say that both the former and latter efforts (Revenge Pregnancy/Sugar Tits) mark an important junction for TMC; both reflecting better production values, investment in more imaginative stories and far better realized transformations - and this already coming from a very good base quality to start with . If both such clips are suggestive of future direction, then it would be interesting to see the next creative evolution for the studio, in the future .

With "Sugar Tits" specifically the aforementioned qualities play out very well; the time taken to establish a story, a cumulative and imaginative change climaxing in a final transformation and with particular attention paid to nuance and detail too. Though I can't give too much away, I can honestly say that this is one of the best transformations I have seen all year in this medium, and candidate for the best TG transformation this year, too .

Wrapping up, I would highly recommend this work to others with the interest as it was very enjoyable and a strong indicator of the potential that future TMC works can show .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Unread 09-27-2013   #6
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

I am just getting back to say that, as some may know by now, that the TMC work "Sugar Tits" does now have a preview clip, as was promised .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Unread 09-29-2013   #7
thesaint137
Process Fan

I would spend $12 for this but anything over that is too rich for my blood.
thesaint137 is offline   Reply With Quote