free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-26-2007   #25
hdavis2
Leecher

Web Site help

Where is the best place to get transgender animated iamges,comics, and/or pictures? What is the best way to search for picutres, comics, and animated images?
hdavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007   #26
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

The internet
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007   #27
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavis2
Where is the best place to get transgender animated iamges,comics, and/or pictures? What is the best way to search for picutres, comics, and animated images?
I wouldn't know about best, but Haceldama has had luck using the p2p programme Share with the search string "TS物", be warned that if futanari, newhalf, crossdressing, bodyswaps, and the like aren't your thing; then pursue with caution. I personally don't care about any of it as long as the art isn't atrocious.

If you want a personalised search, you'll have to have some knowledge of Japanese so you can venture into archives and listings to determine which piece of content is suitable to your needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Share_%28p2p%29

Also, check Lorekeep's sticky for alternate TG sites. I frequent one of them ever since I took up scanlation, although the place might be a little quiet for some, it's much more well-rounded than this board. Board entertainment-wise, the trolls there are one of the more interesting aspects of the place, considering that there are only 1-2 post whores with the intellect of sand who don't have a clue. n_n;

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007   #28
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

Talking

them eh Taruby?

Only thing that would get on some people's nerves there is many users are big into TV and body swaps... I'm still a big fan of showing the change not the poof or zap type changes, then oh I'm a girl. But to each his/her own.

Hey I like quiet, tho the trolls can go back into their caves for all I care... I rather not have to clean up after the "Guests" that just post a quote and nothing more... Grrrr...

--Brian Xavier

Last edited by Brianxavier; 02-26-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007   #29
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianxavier
them eh Taruby?
Mm hmm, unlike this board, I like the fact that TheChronoTrigger's board at least mention FtM material. For example, I especially am displeased with Jana's site due to the fact that it only gives information on MtF content while acting like FtM doesn't exist. So difficult finding content on FtM in English (I already found some nice Japanese ones), probably the reason why I'm beginnning to develop an interest pertaining to it.
Quote:
Only thing that would get on some people's nerves there is many users are big into TV and body swaps... I'm still a big fan of showing the change not the poof or zap type changes, then oh I'm a girl. But to each his/her own.
Personally, the way some users would ask whether or not a piece of content is TG and then shun the content, disregarding its literary or artistic merits, is what bothers me. =(
Quote:
Hey I like quiet, tho the trolls can go back into their caves for all I care... I rather not have to clean up after the "Guests" that just post a quote and nothing more... Grrrr...

--Brian Xavier
I think of trolls as quality-control and entertainment. I do agree about the spammers and bots; that's just a waste of time for anyone involved.

Trolling for newbies, flamebaiting, social engineering, argument tactics, etc. are great ways of determining the quality of an individual's character. For example, an individual who can't respond well to a troll is highly likely to be both unstable and untrustworthy. So, I think trolls do have their uses even though people might not appreciate them. Unfortunately, the trolled homospaiens do make a mess that needs to be cleaned up (Setting your house on fire, cutting up your cat, firing you from your job, proposing war on you, etc.), definitely not a pretty sight. '~'

I feel bad for the Blahsoft forum board, they have so many bots trying to advertise products on there; it's bloody ridiculous.

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪

Last edited by Taruby; 02-26-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007   #30
KennyWolf
Lurker

There was a site that was in the process archive links page and it had manga and anime stories on it.. i cant remember what the site was called but could anyone maybe try and fing it for more? i've searched but had no luck.
KennyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007   #31
GigaRoc
Process Fan

I'm looking for a manga, it was like 2 volumes or such.

it was about two sales-girls who went around selling dicks to other girls. and in typical Japanese's fashion, it got stranger and stranger as the manga went on
GigaRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2007   #32
Fattucus

sounds like "P Total Biochemical Lab"

try google for it
Unread 03-08-2007   #33
Kami
Lurker-EX & Topic Sinker

I think ezmanga.com has the whole thing there.
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2007   #34
t_taw

I am not sure if this is the right thread to post this but I can't find a manga download thread.

I have found a site for downloading "Boku_no_Futatsu_no_Tsubasa" [My Two Wings] chapters 1 - 24 translated at

hxxp://mrdummy.net/download/ (xx to tt)

the story line is a girl remembers her childhood friend as a boy but when "he" moves in with her as a teenager "He" has bigger breasts then she does.
Unread 03-15-2007   #35
inchide

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_taw
I am not sure if this is the right thread to post this but I can't find a manga download thread.

I have found a site for downloading "Boku_no_Futatsu_no_Tsubasa" [My Two Wings] chapters 1 - 24 translated at

hxxp://mrdummy.net/download/ (xx to tt)

the story line is a girl remembers her childhood friend as a boy but when "he" moves in with her as a teenager "He" has bigger breasts then she does.
NOT TG! The girl has always had a dick! she just hadn't breast because she was to young.
Unread 03-16-2007   #36
mr_x11
Leecher

Does anyone have the Japanese link to Mashiro's Castle? All the TG sites linked to the English version which has gone away.
mr_x11 is offline   Reply With Quote