free hit counters
Question for a project dante and i am working on.... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2013   #1
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Question for a project dante and i am working on....

Hi!
Some pf the work for this project has shown up in the dante genderbending and regression threads. Its basically a what if kingdom hearts style picture/sequence multi thread series showing various aftet the movie scenes from movies with transformation in it. Large caused by Holly wood from cool world escaping and "effecting" things with residual spike energy.
Some wip examples as follows:
(Holly, helen hyde, and the two girls from death becomes her)

"Buddy love reborn?"

(Mary from hocus pocus)

Anyways i could use suggestions of transformations for characters from the following movies. They would not be limited to the transformations of the movie so feel free to go wild for suggestions. Though for the most part im looking for most to fit the Process boards.

Hocus pocus
Dr jeckyl and ms hyde
Nutty professor
Cool world
And any other movies one might suggest for this. Itd really be appreciated and youd probably bably get some free art out of it.

All help is appreciated!
TFandTGFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013   #2
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Re: Question for a project dante and i am working on....

You know.... to be interesting, why not try a TF with the Eddie Murphy version of Nutty Professor. I don't see a lot of TFs involving weight manipulation and I think that'd be pretty cool to see (whatever the end result might be, although I'm assuming a TG to some degree)

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013   #3
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

You know, that would be a fun way to go. X3 I even have the device for it... the above sequence is based on the idea that since Buddy became 'human' on contact with a source of dna, after the two had left 'he' regenerated from the skin flakes left by all normal humans over the course of the day (Along with the fact technically the potion was supposed to be temporary). Of course, since they came from the girlfriend... :P
'Booty' Love (as has been the name me and dante have bantered back and forth for the concept) would definitely want some revenge for what happened to 'her'.
Unread 03-14-2013   #4
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Glad I could throw in my 2 cents there although I was a bit shocked to hear you agree. I've noticed odd little trends and preferences when it comes to some TFs and I wouldn't have thought the 1996 Nutty Professor would have been the one you considered lol

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
Unread 04-17-2013   #5
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureChromatic View Post
Glad I could throw in my 2 cents there although I was a bit shocked to hear you agree. I've noticed odd little trends and preferences when it comes to some TFs and I wouldn't have thought the 1996 Nutty Professor would have been the one you considered lol
Haha, well... I just wanted to do something that bucks that trend. XD
I've got a prelim thing done by Dante to kind of show the way it might go, getting a full blown commission might take longer. If you got any further ideas on how to expand it Az, feel free. If it inspires Dante enough it might end up getting done sooner haha.
Attached Images
File Type: png klump.png (73.9 KB, 74 views)
Unread 04-18-2013   #6
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Gah, browser ate my comment...

I was trying to say that I liked how the clothes changed with the gender. And the afro was a humorous touch as well.

Unread 02-04-2014   #7
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Still working on this project, but I finally have something fully drawn and colored to show... This is basically a sort of sequence in that it was technically drawn at individual points in different styles, but it's still a sequence in showing a set of events.
Also explains all the Multiverse whackiness involving Holly Wood. Basically she took the power of the spike and Jack's 'realness' and used them to punch a hole in the cosmos ala Superboy Prime to escape. In the process, passing on some traits in exchange to Jack resulting in "Jackie" the toon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CoolWorldPro1.jpg (298.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg CoolWorldPro2.jpg (705.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg CoolWorldPro3.jpg (1.12 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg CoolWorldPro4.jpg (522.8 KB, 26 views)