free hit counters
Horse / Horse Futa x100 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-23-2018   #1
Plank
Banned

Post Horse / Horse Futa x100

Most of my writing is transformation, but the ones that are animal TF usually tend to be hybridized instead of any single animal, but my latest is clean-cut horse.

Orgious Equinus Oasis:
https://www.deviantart.com/iplank/ar...asis-765148642
or
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28776702/

Either site, all my stuff is transformation, however loosely overlapped into various other fetishes. I like to cover a variety so hopefully a little something for everyone.

This particular story uses a large number of transformed people and goes in steps;
Regular woman > woman with stallion genitals > woman with full size stallion genitals/anus/ears and proto-tail > full horse.

Since there are so many being TF'd as well, I tried something new allowing a view from a third person perspective of a stage, before going more up close and personal with the main character.

I have been writing fetish based erotica for some time now so there are lots of stories built up by now. While I cover many fetishes, the best thing about transformation is it can technically be linked to any other fetish. Hyper parts, turning into animals, inflation, even my one bondage story has TF aspects to it since she is bound in a living suit. Anyway, mostly decided to showcase this newest story since it is one easily identified animal oppose to the usual original chimera, haha.
Plank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2018   #2
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Re: Horse / Horse Futa x100

I'm curious about the door number two quote, makes me wonder what other transformations they could find? Donkey? Wolf? ...Snake? Barely anyone does any erotic snake transformation stories ...or if they do, I don't know where to look T_T

I'm getting off-track, really nice work
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2018   #3
Plank
Banned

Rofl, check my gallery on those sites, 'Snakes And Ladder'- in addition to pig and giraffe there is sea serpent and albino cobra TF. Also for Wolf- 'Be Were' and 'A Wolf By Any Other Name' are werewolf stories of mine, Female Werewolf on Male werehorse and Female werewolf on Male werewolf respectively.

As far as animal transformation goes, Nowhere has any of them covered, the Bestial Totem had the relief of 100 animals- anything that matches the silhouette of those 100 are covered by its power. So, if there is a relief of a dog, coyote and wolves are also covered by the totem. You just need to get one of the actual animal into Nowhere and pay homage to your affection for it, or its affection toward you and the totem will begin the transformation. Donkey and mule are covered by the horse silhouette- the only reason their TFs were all male horse is because that was the only animal in there. The fact Hana's ancient coin also had a horse image on it though was just coincidence, the animal depicted on the coins are just ornamental and they are all different.

Whatever is behind the second door Gracia found is a relic that does something else entirely, I already had some ideas but nothing solid, and no direct plans to write it yet (working on a pre-planned one atm from another series). Gracia said she only found two doors, and each one housed its own relic- she also possesses three magic rings that are not from Nowhere. I was playing with an idea for a relic that could solidify, capture, and transfer orgasmic pleasure. But eh, just ideas for now. Glad you liked the story :P
Unread 09-29-2018   #4
dorintf
Process Master

I love your stuff, and I'll definitely be checking this out. Keep being awesome.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2018   #5
Plank
Banned

Glad to hear it! Not that I expect people to, but virtually no one ever comments on any of my work so it can make a person paranoid sometimes. I mean a 'view' could be, person looks at it hates it and leaves, or person reads entire thing, likes it but doesn't plan to ever reread so no favorite. There is no way of telling which it was.

My next story up might be a while so savor this one, haha. A Little 2 Familiar part2 : Cross involves so many different things it will take some time to put together properly- it wouldn't be wise to write more than one segment per sitting. This years Halloween story will definitely be out in time for the 31st of October though, so if I don't finish L2Fp2 by then, it will still come out. Blind Sided will be an intimate and spooky lesbian vampire story though, so no TF. L2Fp2 will have plenty of TF though. I may take forever sometimes but I never stop writing, especially knowing I have fans :P