free hit counters
Everything went better than expected. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2010   #1
Randomer
Lurker

Everything went better than expected.

I am hoping to start a thread in which what I would like to call "Overall Positive" transformations may be posted.

I understand how that probably seems terribly vague so let me try and explain* it as best I can.

*The following is subject to change.

1. A change in which the majority of the everyman might see as positive without it simply falling into a fetish vein.

2. Pretty much all forms of change are find but try to keep things away from grossly fetish proportions. (No breast the size of beanbag chairs or the like) The difference between excess and excessive.

3. What might be considered "Mind/Personality Control/Change" is ok as long as it can be seen as a positive - i.e. a villain character going good, the opposite of bimbofication (she doesn't have to lose the positive physical attributes though ), or a shy/shut-in type person becoming more outgoing (keep it reasonable please).

4. No forced, accidental, unknowing or provoked TG. It always feels pretty demeaning on both sides of the spectrum to me and honestly doesn't feel positive at all when done this way. If character or what not really wanted the TG then that is fine.

One of the best examples of this I can think of is the three part comic series from the Breast Expansion Story Club called Stranger than Fiction done by the amazing PortalComic.

Basically stuff that wouldn't leave most people with a pretty off feeling*.

*Such as the end to BEStory Club's Spells R Us. I would have very much preferred to read and see more of the main character's friend Ana (who became a gorgeous and rich celebrity of some sort) rather that the painful downward spiral events of Elizabeth. =\

This is my first posting on this forum and I apologize if this topic has been brought up before.
Randomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010   #2
Randomer
Lurker

Re: Everything went better than expected.

Almost all processes from the manga "Fujita Jun - Love Potion" http://g.e-hentai.org/g/165398/f3a58643b9/ seems to fall under it.
Unread 09-18-2010   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I dunno but what you're talking about sounds a lot like what goes on in this thread here http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=8593
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010   #4
Randomer
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I dunno but what you're talking about sounds a lot like what goes on in this thread here http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=8593
Not really as this pertains more to the story of the transformation as a whole and not just the physical result.
Unread 09-19-2010   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Well I tried, oh well.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010   #6
Lock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomer View Post
Almost all processes from the manga "Fujita Jun - Love Potion" http://g.e-hentai.org/g/165398/f3a58643b9/ seems to fall under it.
Got translation? I can't make heads or tails of what's going on here.
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote