free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-30-2009   #229
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

All I can honestly say is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H

Seriously that scares me. D:
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2009   #230
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Scary?

I'ts supposed to be sad. >.<
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009   #231
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

I'm scared of statues, Soy. :<
Unread 12-02-2009   #232
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Anyone still keeping up with this? If so, have another picture.

You know the drill by now, and if you want to see all the other pictures and chapters for this, they're linked to multiple times within this thread. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maddi 9 Color.jpg (394.0 KB, 178 views)

Last edited by hmmm!; 03-18-2010 at 01:29 PM.
hmmm! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009   #233
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

*strokes chin happily*

Top notch, old bean.
Unread 04-12-2010   #234
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Working Girl

Chapter 10: The Honeymooners

"...Oh my gosh."
Sheila was sitting in her desk chair across from Maddi's bed, hands folded in her lap and a look of pained shock on her face. Maddi was sitting in her bed with her back against the wall, having just related the entire sordid tale of the previous night to her. She hadn't cried when re-teling the tale, as she thought she might; it wasn't sadness but a profound weariness that suffused the retelling of the prior night's indignities. Yawning, trailing off mid-sentance... She was just so *tired* of it all.
"Maddi, that was horrible, I'm so sorry," Sheila said, leaning forward in her seat.
Maddi just nodded, still looking down at her sheets. It was a little hard for her to reconcile the events of the past night; she felt like she was waking up from a dream. She remembered crying, falling, being yelled at by Trixie, Anthony holding her hand, showering, and then taking the cab home. But she was so detachd from it; it was like she was watching the events unfold to someone else in her memories.
"I shoulda gone," Sheila said, frowning. "If I'd been there you wouldn't have had to hang up on your mom, wouldn't have had the near-miss to begin with, wouldn't've-"
"Now hold on just a moment," Maddi said, snapping out of her stupor briely. "The pity train's not pulling into this station, by God." Maddi straightened up in her bed, jabing a finger at Sheila. "You were sick as a dog, and it couldn't be helped," Maddi said. "I'll not see you shouldering my misery out of some miguided, bull-headed stubbornness. Last night had nothing to do with you."
"But Maddi-" Sheila started.
"No buts," Maddi countered. "Unless you would have made those prats' mojitos with no ice, you being there all sick and miserable as you were last night would have only made things worse."
"Well, fine, but the least I can do is give you a night of rest in return," Sheila said. "You go ahead and take the night off, I'm sure after what happened last night Trixie will understand. And I can smooth things over if she doesn't."
Maddi nodded and laid back down on her pillows, glad for the charity.
"So, how'd you get home, then?" Sheila asked. "Was it tough?"
Maddi's eyes popped wide for a moment, remembering the keys in her purse and the car several dozen kilometers away.
"Ah..." Maddi started, turning in bed to look at Sheila. "Trixie called a cab for me, actually."
"Wait, really?" Seila said, blinking. "So where's my car?"
"...At the restaurant?" Maddi replied, cinching the blankets closer to her.
"Uh..." Sheila started, her train of thought appaently having skipped the rails.
"I'm sorry!" Maddi said, sitting up. "I just, I felt so awful last night, and Trixie'd already called the taxi..."
"No, no, it's okay!" Sheila said, putting her hands up. "Just a little unexpected, that's it." She forced a smile and went to the cabinet under the phone, digging around for the phone book. "I'll just take a cab over and drive back, no biggie."
Maddi nodded and was halfway to laying back downn when she remembered something from the previous night. It was the glowing red display from the driver's meter, of no concern to Maddi because she wasn't paying, but bright red against the otherwise dark dashboard. It had read just over eighty-five dollars, which, even though the dollar was much less than the pound, was still considerable. It was more than Sheila spent on food in a week, which she knew by Sheila's oft-exclaimed glee at how much money she'd saved by clipping coupons out of the Sunday paper and the like.

Maddi grimmaced, knowing what she had to do but not wanting to do it at all. But there was little time to think about it- Sheila was already on the phone with the taxi company, giving them their address.
"Yes. Right. One passenger," Sheila said.
"Two!" Maddi called out, grimmacing again. Sheila turned from where she stood, arching an eyebrow at Maddi, but Maddi just thrust her two fingers up in a "Victory" salute at Sheila.
"...I'm sorry, I meant two pasengers," Sheila sad, and Maddi rolled over onto her back, grabbing a pillow on her transversal actoss the bed and planting it on her face, gving it a few half-hearted whacks before flopping over again and sighing.
"...Idiot," she muttered to herself.

"...So what was that all about?" Sheila asked as she got off the phone, coming over to re-take her seat across from Maddi.
"What?" She replied, turning her head from where she laid and feigning innocence.
"Don't 'what' me," Sheila said, arching her eyebrow. "I offer you a day off from Juggalos, especially after the night you had last night, and you turn it down?"
"I just... want to work off my tab," Maddi said.
"No, you don't," She shot back.
She had to think quickly; Sheila wasn't exactly the dullest knife in the box, and self-starter that she was, pity did not go over well with her.
"Well, okay, fine, no I don't *want* to go back, obviously," Maddi said, lurching back into a sitting position, "but I *need* to. Better I get this taken care of over a holiday than try and study by wedging a schoolbook in my cleavage while I'm waiting tables."
"Oh," Sheila said, her features softening. "Yeah, I guess that make sense." A smile crept over her features as she tilted her head. "Hey..." she started, leaning in towards Maddi.
"What?" She asked, looking around. "What'd I do?"
"...Did you just make a boob joke?" Sheila asked, smiling.
"A boob joke?" Maddi echoed, indignant. "No, I most certainly did not," She continued, folding her arms over her chest and turning away.
"Yeeees youuu diiiid..." Sheila crooned. "So does this mean you're finaly starting to like your Juggalos sizes?"
"Like? *Like!?*" Maddi asked, looking at Sheila wide-eyed. "Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth? *Like*?!"
"Okay, okay," Sheila said, chuckling and putting her hands up.
"Whatever I may have said, I assure you I derive no pleasure from envisioning *any* scenario involving me with those ridiculous lumps of flesh attached to me," Maddi said, 'hmph'-ing afterwards for effect.
"Fair enough," Sheila said as she got up from her chair and scooted it under her desk before heading to the ladder leading up to her bunk. "Well, I'm gonna go back to sleep for a while," She said as she climbed into bed. "I may feel better, but I don't wanna press my luck."
"Maddi nodded. "Good. You rest well, then, I'll just putter around here."
"Right," Sheila said. "Okay, good night."
"It's not even after noon," Maddi said.
"Oh, you know what I mean."

Maddi wandered over to the student center while Sheila slept; she had to get some money. This was not as painless a ritual as it was in England; living with Sheila, she had to take additional precautions.
The first part was easy enough; she went to the ATM and pulled out two hundred dollars, enough to get her through the next little while. Then she went into the cafeteria, the bookstore, and the campus coffee shop, trading all of her shiny new bank notes for more used and ruffled ones. As she'd leaned from observing Sheila, people just didn't walk around with crisp new bills, not if they held onto them for any lengh of time, scrimping and saving to the last red cent, as she'd heard sheila say more than once. Satisfied that her money was sufficiently old-looking, Maddi sighed and started the walk back to her flat. Beneath her cheerful demeanor, Sheila seemed determined to climb her way out of the lower classes by tooth and nail- that she pointedly ignored any ropes or ladders anyone else handed down was the inexplicable part.
Maddi returned from her walk just in time to see Sheila getting out of bed.
"Oh, hey," Sheila said. "Where ya been?"
"Just went for a walk," Maddi replied.
"Cool," Sheila said as she made it to the floor. "Bout time to start showering- you want first dibs?"
"No, go aead," Maddi replied, waving her off.
"Thanks," Sheila said, hurrying into the bathroom. Maddi sighed and sat at the kitchen table, looking at her watch. She wondered if Sheila had any inkling she was unwittingly guilting Maddi into coming tonight, just by virtue of her being poor yet too proud to ask for help.

Maddi's regrets about coming were amplified as the taxi pulled off the motorway towards Juggalos. Sheila wore a similarly dismal mask, but Maddi knew it was from watching the driver's fare meter count up by quarters of a dollar like he was counting license plates. Maddi glanced down the Sheila's lap, where she held a pair of battered twenties, rubbing them between her thumbs and forefingers like she was trying to instigate meiosis in them.
"Left at the next light," She said, her brow furrowing as the light changed color. When the cab rolled to a stop, Sheila grimmaced as she watched the red display tick up even more, well past the eighty-dollar mark that Maddi's had been because of the increased weekend traffic.
As the taxi turned towards the restaurant, Maddi got into her own purse, a plan formulating in her head. She got out a small stack of her own twenties, folding them up so as to disguise their number. As the cab pulled up behind the restaurant, Maddi quickly unbuckled her seatbelt, gasping.
"Oh, bollocks, we're late!" She said, looking at her watch, even though it displayed nothing of the sort. She began scooting sideways across the taxi's bench seat, intercepting Sheila as she began to reach her money towards the driver. "Go, go!"
"Maddi, we gotta pay him..." Sheila said, undoing her seatbelt.
"I got it!" Maddi said as she dropped the roll of twenties over the divider, so the driver wouldn't be able to count it where Sheila could see.
"But Maddi-"
"Pay me back later!" Maddi said, all but pushing Sheila out the door to the restaurant.
"Hey, you want any of this back...?" The taxi driver asked as the two girls piled out of the cab.
"No, thank you!" Madd called over her shoulder as she shut the door. SHe wasn't particularly aware how many twenties were in the pile, and neither did she care, so long as sheila's two twenties were still clutched in her befuddled hands.

The two girls bustled into the kitchen, a slight jog as they hurried past the sizzling pans and boiling pots, making their way to the locker room where Maddi abruptly stopped, making a show of looking at the clock on the wall before checking her watch.
"...Oh," She said as Sheila recovered from bumping into her from her sudden stop. "It looks like my watch is fast. Sorry about that."
"Maddi..." Sheila said, shaking her head as she went over to the dispenser and got her pill.
"Oh, we got here, didn't we?" Maddi said as she followed. "You're lucky I'm even coming at all tonight."
"Fine, fine," Sheila said as she stood by her cubbyhole. "At least let me pay you back."
"Get dressed first," Maddi said as she raised her thumb to the machine. She hesitated, sighing as she recallled the misery of the previous night. She was almost afraid to take the pill, afraid to even get it; she shivered at just the thought of spending another night with that damnable tonic coursing through her veins. With the same hesitance one would put a coin into an electrical socket on a dare, Maddi pressed her thumb against the sticky pad, her pill dropping into the catch with an innocuous clank. Maddi sighed again. picking the pill up and wandering over to her cubbyhole, where she once again picked out the oversized dress top and giant shorts, her white socks and garish shoes.
"C'mon, Maddi," Sheila said as she grew into her enormous top, "It's not gonna kill you."
"Merely make me wish I were dead..." Maddi muttered as she disrobed.
"Here," Sheila said, holding out her two twenties to Maddi as she was forced to turn away from the lockers in order to accomodate her swelling bosom. "C'mon, take 'em."
"Sheila, I'm a bit occupied,, if you don't mind," Maddi replied, making a show of shedding her undergarments and pulling on her Juggaos clothes. "I'll be happy to- gulp- play banker once I've stopped swelling like a balloon."
Sheila watched dispassionately as Maddi used her hands to guide her clothes over the quartet of swelling fleshy globes, still holding the money out.
"Sheila, for goodness sakes, are you trying to put an eye out?" Maddi said as she snugged the last few inches of flesh inside her neckline. Finally, the growing stopped, and Maddi turned to Sheila, a huge grin splitting her face.
"Oh, no..." Sheila said, her face falling and arms dropping to her sides. "She put you back on it anyways?"
"No!" Maddi said, shaking her head. "No, it's gone! It's really gone! Look!" she looked straight ahead, her features falling down to a bored, neutral expression, before breaking into a grin again. "It's gone! It's gone! Hahaha!" Maddi even bounced on her feet a few times, ignoring the violent shuddering of her breasts and bottom.
"Oh, Maddi, that's great!" Sheila said.
"Oh, I could kiss you!" Maddi exclaimed.
Sheila looked down at her own enormous bustline before turning to Maddi's, a wry smile on her lips as she finally looked at Maddi. "No you couldn't," She chuckled.
Maddi grinned again, but then her eyes darted to the wall clock. "Bollocks," She said, turning towards the door. "Got to get to that stupid meeting..."
"Right, okay," Sheila said, pausing a second before remembering the money in her hand. "Hey, wait! Come take-"
"No time!" Maddi called over her shoulder as she rounded the corner out of the locker room.
"But- rrrgh..." Sheila grumled as she rolled her eyes and put the money in the pocket of her shorts, following Maddi into the hallway as fast as her enormous breasts allowed.

Maddi squeezed into the lounge, plowing herself into a space that was a tight spot for her; for Sheila, it'd be impossible. Maddi wasn't sure how long she could keep up this cat-and-mouse game with Sheila- hopefully she'd give up the chase soon enough and possibly even forget about the money she "owed" Maddi. In either case, for now she had to hear Trixe's usual sermon, the starter pistol for another race to closing time.
"It's probably made the rounds by now, but we had three grade-A sleazeballs in here last night, and they've been added to the 'do not serve' book in the front. I doubt they'll come back after what Riley did to them, but keep an eye out all the same."
There were a few cross-sounding murmurs among the the collected waitreses. Maddi just blushed and looked down, scowling a bit. Though even the relization that she was able to scowl made her perk up again, her relief at being out from under that damn tonic palatable.
"Also!" Trixie said, focusing the group again, "We've got a wedding party coming in to the ballroom at some point tonight. Morning shift already got the place set up, and it's a small party, so don't worry about that. But once they get here they'll need to be seated immediately, so..." Trixie craned her neck, looking at the assembled waitresses. "Carol, Penny, Janice, and... Deborah, you'll- er- scratch that, Janice, you're off, and Maddi's the fourth."
Maddi's eyes shot to the front of the room, catching Trixie's for only an instant before she continued on.
"You four are on call tonight. As soon as you hear that the wedding party's arrived, drop what you're doing and get to the ballroom. I don't have to tell you that renting that place out isn't cheap, so make sure they get whatever they want as fast as they want it."
Maddi was still looking at Trixie, confused. Was that surprise on her face?

When Trixie's speech ended, complete with ham-fisted 'everything's better... together!' finisher, Maddi quickly made her way out of the room, pretending not to hear Sheila as she went through the doors and taking the first turn that would deviate her path from the one sheila needed to take to get to the bar. Maddi went to an out-of-the-way waitress station to get her menus and napkins and such, enough to give her at least a semi-plausible alibi for why she would be out of her normal area. Though even as welll as she avoided Sheila, she couldn't avoid the diners.
"Back to the mill..." Maddi sighed as she went up to her first table.
It was a group of what looked like college-age students, a half-dozen of them crammed into a corner booth. Maddi felt a tingle of panic that she'd recognise someone from her university, or even worse that they'd recognise her.
"Good evening," she said. "What do you lot want tonight?"
"Uh, we're still looking, but I think we can start with drinks," the woman closest to Maddi said, pausing to look at the other diners at the table long enough for them to nod or otherwise confirm assent. "oh, and uh... we all need seperate checks."
Maddi blinked, holding her pad and pen askance. "...All of you?"
"We're broke college kids," One of the men said sheepishly.
Maddi arched her brow, then shrugged. "Suit yourselves," She said. "What would you like?"
As the people rattled off their orders, Maddi took a few seconds to snap a mental picture of each of their faces, remembering their seats and tying their faces to what they ordered. Maddi was thankful for her photographic memory; she had no idea how she'd be able to do this job without it.

Her other tables seemed to be nothing special; for all the crazy things the food did, the patrons themselves seemed rather mundane for the most part. It still puzzled Maddi why people came here other than to gawk at the waitstaff, or even worse, to try and look like them. But then Maddi never understood why some people in London dyed their hair blue and gelled it into half-meter tall spikes, either, and it certainly didn't stop them from doing it. She supposed the food could have been good- she rembered her pasta being silky-smooth when those three prats took her here to begin with- but it still wasn't enough to explain the allure of this place as anything besides carnal. Maddi shook her head; wasn't any of her concern, she thought as she came to a waitress station.
"Napkins, silverware, men-ah!" Maddi exclaimed as the edge of one of the menus slid into the skin of her left breast, the razor-thin edge of the laminated posterboard parting the skin at the exact wrong molecular sweet spot. Maddi's hand jerked the menus out of her cleavage as she flinched, her chin snapping down to look at the cut. It was small, perhaps no bigger than her thumbnail, but she could already see blood seeping from it, the sting of the sliced skin radiating out as she frowned at it.
"Hey," She said, waving down a passing server, "You lot have a first aid kit anywhere?"
"First aid?" The waitress replied, looking confused. "What for?"
"Because I like the red crosses," Maddi replied, sticking her free hand down her cleavage to tamp down the flap of skin and staunch the bleeding. "Because I'm injured!" you bint, she silently added as she scowled.
"Uh, I think it's in the locker room," The waitress said, blushing at her dumb question and Maddi's acerbic response to it. "On the left-hand side of the room."
Maddi stuffed the menus in one of her saddlebags as she made her way to the back of the restaurant, wincing slightly as she pushed the doors to the back area open with her breasts; the jostling of her bosoms disturbed the cut, and with every little motion amplified mightily through the breadth of her titanic mammaries, it was hard not to incur the stinging wrath of the petty biological tyrant squatted in her cleavage. If nothing else, she thought as he turned away from the kitchen and down the hallway leading to the gold room, she was thankful the cut was low enough in her cleavage that she doubted anyone could see it unless they were a good bit taller than her.

Maddi turned into the locker room and immediately pivoted left, just a cursory glance locating the first-aid kit hanging against the wall. Maddi walkied up to the wall, turning and side-stepping to get within arm's reach of the small plastic case. Reaching over and grabbing it off the hook with her free hand, Maddi turned away from the wall and sat down on her outrageous posterior, taking her other hand out of her cleavage and opening the case. Her bloodied fingers made her blanch a bit; she hadn't expected the little cut to bleed so much, but she supposed there must have been a lot of blood in breasts that size. Heck, a lot of everything, she thought as she dug through the gauze and finger-splints looking for the band-aids. Having a bit of difficulty balancing the searching and holding of the case, she reluctantly placed the opened case on the highest curve of the breast opposite the cut. While she admitted it was better for searching, Maddi was loathe in principle to use her breasts as a serving tray any more than she already had to. Breasts were meant to be aesthetically pleasing at the most; turning them into something so utilitarian was just bizzarre.

Finally Maddi found the tin of band-aids, and rolled her eyes as she took one out. Bright white with pink and red hearts, like something her butler would put on her skinned knees as a child. Maddi went to peel the backing off the band-aid, when her blood-stained index finger made her pause. She was ina restaurant, after all; with all the raw meat and germs and lord only knew what else, Maddi would be foolish to cover the cut without disinfecting it first.
"Fine, fine," Maddi groused out loud to her conscience, digging through the first aid kit for an alochol swab. Biting the corner in her teeth, she tore the edge off and pulled the alcohol-soaked square of cotton out. "Peh-too!" Maddi exlaimed as she spat the wrapper onto the top of her left breast, looking down into her cleavage and grimmacing. Gingerly she pushed the pad down her cleavage, the cold alcohol giving her goosebumps. She braced herself as she neared the wound, the sting of alcohol in the cut making her shiver badly enough she was forced to steady the first-aid kit with her other hand.
"Stupid blasted bosoms..." Maddi grumbled, reflecting for the thousandth time how ridiculous it was to parade around with such obscene protrusions of meat as she gingerly wiped the smeared blood from her cleavage. Pulling the swab out, she took the band-aid back in hand and quickliy applied it, using her wrists to spread her breasts far enough apart that she could get the bandage over the cut without sticking to anything on the way down. After pressing the first bandage over the wound, Maddi applied another one crosswise, making an X she was sure wouldn't rub off or peel back even in the dark rescesses of her cleavage. One more alcohol swab for her bloodied fingers, and Maddi was fit to return to work- not that the prospect thrilled her.

"And here's my card, that's debit," The goatee'd student said, handing Maddi yet another card. Maddi took the card and stuck it betwhhen her middle and ring fingers on her left hand, roughly analogous to his position at the table. The table of college students had so far handed her two credit cards, another debit card, and a handful of cash, paying for all their meals seperately, and even Maddi's photographic memory was struggling to keep up with all the different instructions.
"...And I think that's it," The asian girl closest to Maddi's rear said, handing off a $20 bill of her own. Maddi smiled, but her face fell as soon as her back was to the table, scowling at the mess of plastic and bills in her hands.
"Bloody yanks," She muttered, "Making all their bills the same color. Some kind of cruel trick to foreigners," She continued as she straightened out the bill amounts, the tens from the fives and twenties. Maddi got to the waitress station, bringing down the credit-card reader next to her, figuring she'd start with those first. But right as she slid the first card through, the PA system crackled to life and he heard Trixie's voice booming through the restaurant.
"Attention all waitresses, the Bransen Party has arrived. Please report to the Ballroom immediately."
Maddi looked up at the ceiling, biting her lip as she looked back down to the handfuls of currency she was currently attempting to process. But then again, she'd just gotten out of Trixie's- well, she hesitated to call them "good", perhaps "neutral" at best but even so- graces, and "immediately" wasn't open to much in the way of interpretation. Maddi looked around, wondering what to do, before spying another server walking through her area.
"Oi, uh... Karen!" Maddi hissed, reaching a hand out to the server. She was amazed she'd remembered her name, but stay anywhere long enough, she thought...
"What's up?" Karen asked, turning to Maddi.
"I have to go straight away to the ballroom. Can you handle table... ah, the one in the corner with all the uni students?" Maddi asked, sidling up close enough to Karen to hand her the small stack of bills and credit cards. Karen looked over her shoulder, to the corner ot the section, locating the large knot of students before turning back to Maddi and looking at the outstretched wad of currency. "46? The one in the corner? Sure, I guess..." She said, looking back to Maddi's outstretched hand. "Er, who's is what?"
"Er, the grey charge card is the dark-haired white fellow's, the first thirty-five dollars in cash is the asian fellow's- no, wait, the charge card is the goatee'd fellow's... oh, sod it all, just ask them," She said, thrusting the stack of money at Karen and taking out her notepad, tearing their order sheet off and handing it over as well. "I've got to get on, or Trixie will give me more of that blasted tonic..."
"...All right, sure, but you owe me one," Karen said as she folded the notepad sheet around the cards and bills and stuffed it in her cleavage.
"Story of my life," Maddi muttered as she headed for the back of the restaurant.

Maddi saw Trixie, Penelope, and the two other waitresses she'd singled out at the shift meeting waiting in front of the double doors into the ballroom. Maddi balked a bit, remembering that first humiliating evening, dressed only in the tatters of her school uniform and an apron. The other two she didn't recognize, but Penelope's enormous alabaster-colored butt and flowing blonde sausage-curls were unmistakable.
"-so don't worry about the plates or anything, that's all set up," Trixie was telling the assembled waitresses. "You girls just have to make sure and keep the drinks and food coming as fast as they want it. Danny wheeled a mini-bar into the corner just for this thing, and Suzanne's been pulled off the bar, so drinks you shouldn't have to leave for. When they order food, drop it off asap and pick it up quick, too. Penelope, here's a walkie tuned to the kitchen intercom," Trixie said, tossing a black and orange walkie-talkie into Penelope's cleavage. "As *soon* as their food's done, come get it. Otherwise, you and cupcake just hang around and be congenial. Remember, these people just got *married*. This is supposed to be the best night of their lives, and we're going to help them with that so they tell all their friends what a wonderful time they had, right?"
The assembled waitresses nodded, and Trixie put her hands on her hips, nodding once more.
"Okay, let's go!" She said, turning and pressing open the doors with her breasts.

"Welcome, and congratulations!" Trixie said, her stern tone instantly morphing into a lighter, more bubbly one. As Trixie had said, the wedding part was small, but private- maybe four tables total, one for the bride, groom, best man, and maid of honor, then three more tables of assorted bridesmaids and groomsmen. The ballroom felt rather empty, but their corner was well lit and already quite lively.
"Heyyy, there they are!" The tuxedoed groom said, pointing. "What'd I tell you guys, eh?"
"In the flesh!" Trixie said, giving a shake of her shoulders for emphasis. "Congratulations, you two!" She said as she came up to the table. "How was the ceremony?"
"Oh, it was so beautiful," The bride said. "And so big!"
"Just like you," The groom quipped, leaning over to kiss her cheek.
"Oh, listen to him?" The bride said to trixie, laughing. "You should've seen him at the reception, could hardly keep his hands off me."
"Can you blame me?" The groom exclaimed, holding his hands out. "Look at her!"
Maddi already was; even though she'd just been seated, she looked like she'd already partaken of the menu, the way her white gown barely contained her impressive bustline. Not Juggalos impressive- she wasn't even as big as the servers- but for normal people, Maddi had to admit the bride cut a rather striking figure. And the groom was no slouch himself, filling out his tuxedo in that way that only the exceptionally fit do.
"All right, well, you've got your menus, if anyone wants anything we have Penny, Cupcake, Jan, and Deb here for you, so you folks just make yourselves at home and have a good time." She said, doing a slight bow and leaving us to the bridal party.
"Bonsoir!" Penelope said as Trixie left, doing a curtsey with her skirt, which Maddi thought was patently ridiculous given how little of it you could see.
"Oh, what a pretty accent!" One of the bridesmaids said from one of the other tables, off to the side of the bride and groom's table. "Where are you from?"
"Reims, madame," Penelope said, turning to the table and doing another curtsey. The sudden turn caused her enormous rear to mash into Maddi's, causing her to stumble a step forward and to the side, one of her enormous breasts almost running into the bride and groom's table as she recovered her balance.
"Reims, north-east of Paris," Penelope continued, seemingly unaware of the massive if squishy blow she'd just dealt Maddi.
"Oi, watch where you're swinging that about," Maddi said, straightening her shorts.
"Oh! And you must be from England, then?" The bride asked.
Maddi nodded. "And it's Maddison, not 'Cupcake'," She said, adding "And she's Penelope," with a sideways nod of her head.
"Oh? So where'd 'cupcake' come from?"
"Oh, because she is just so sweet!" Penelope said, leaning in and throwing an arm around Maddi's shoulder, giving her a quick peck on the cheek as their piles of flesh mashed against each other before letting go, the accumulated resistance literally bouncing Penelope off of Maddi. A round of giggles and laughs came from the tables, the bridesmaids covering their mouths and some of the groomsmen whistling or otherwise showing their appreciation.
"Well aren't you just the cutest things?" The bride said, smiling as she browsed the menu. Maddi rubbed her face, too stunned by Penelope's display to comment.
"So, ah- ahem!- can I start you lot with some drinks to start?"
"I'm pretty through with champagne, aren't you love?" The bride asked, looking to the groom.
"Oh yeah," He said, "and cake, too. I'm ready for some real food."
"so... ladies first?" Maddi offered, trying to spurn them on.
"Ah, what the hell. Gimmie a beer," She said, listing off a selection of preferred brews, none that Maddi was even passingly familiar with.
"I'll take root beer, for me," The groom said. "I had enough hard stuff at the bachelor party."
"Oh, listen to you!" The bride said, turning to her husband and lightly pushing him. "Don't get all puritanical on me, I'm not gonna be the only one drinking here tonight."
"Don't worry about that!" One of the bridesmaids said, eliciting a round of laughter.
"Okay, fine, just so long as you stop using words like 'puritanical'," The groom said, waving her off. "I'll take one of what she's having if it'll make you talk normally, miss P-h-double-D's."
Maddi's ears perked as she wrote his order on her pad. "A doctorate?" She said, realizing after the fact that she should have just kept her mouth shut.
"No, not a doctorate," She said, chuckling. "It's a Master's of Fine Arts. And these-" She said, hefting her breasts in her hands, squeezing them against her chest- "Are *way* more than double-D's."
"D's, F's, whatever it is, they're a good size," Her husband said. "Great size."
"You just like them because they're so big," She said as Maddi was taking the orders from the bridesmaid's tables, Penelope titilating the groomsmen.
"I like them because they're *yours*," The groom said, followed by another peck on the cheek.
"Are you sure?" She asked. "You wouldn't like it if they were bigger? Bigger is better?"
"Yours are *perfect*," The groom repeated, "because they're *yours*."

Maddi had to shake her head as she went over to the girl working the mini-bar and got the drinks for her half of the room. The odd-sounding beers the bride and groom ordered turned out to be an obscure local microbrew, and the rest were rather common mixed drinks. One of the bridesmaids, an otherwise petite brunette, had ordered a "Shake it baby" milkshake off the high menu, and that was something they'd have to send out to the regular kitchen for.
"I'll go drop this off," Suzanne said as he finished stuffing the regular drinks into Maddi's cleavage.
"Thank you," Maddi said, still shivering a bit at the goosebumps she got from cold glass between her breasts. She supposed it was something one never got completely used to, though thinking of what "getting used to" would entail as she went over to her half of the tables made her cringe. What, callouses on one's bosoms?
"Heeere we are," Maddi said as she sidled up the the bridesmaid's table, serving out their drinks one by one. "Your milkshake should be ready shortly," she said to the petite brunette before moving on to the bride and groom's table. "Your drinks," She said, serving the bride first, then the groom, and finally the best man and maid of honor.

Maddi busied herself with keeping everyone maintained- bread baskets full, drinks topped off, etc., but it was really a lot of standing around. Maddi fidgeted with her clothes, trying to stretch and snug them into incrementally more modest positions, but it was like trying to row a canoe with a toothpick- any gains she might be making were so small as to be nearly imperceptible. She almost wondered if she wouldn't rather be doing her "regular" work, but she shook her head. At least she couldn't get in trouble just standing here.
"I mean no offense," Penelope whispered to her from the side of her mouth, "But you're doing it wrong, madame."
Maddi blinked, looking over at Penelope. "What?" she asked, befuddled.
"Lots of small, tiny adjustments, these do not work," Penelope said, smiling. "Do it all at once." So saying, she took the corners of her top and gave them a mighty tug, sending her breasts jostling violently back and forth, the neckline straining down to reveal even more cleavage.
"*That* is how you do it," She whispered, winking and tossing her hair for the benefit of several of the groomsmen who had noticed her little display.
Maddi blushed and shook her head. If Penelope tried to snog her right here in the ballroom, she'd... she'd...

She'd what? Bat her away with her enormous bosoms? Maddi shook her head again, glad to see Suzanne reappear through the doors.
"Oi, I'll get that," Maddi said, taking the tall, frothy concotion from her and putting it gently between her breasts, glad for any reason to stand away from Penelope and her amorous advances.
"Oh, man, I hope this works," The bridesmaid said, rubbing her hands together as Maddi set it down. She immediately dropped the cherry in her mouth, then took to the straw with such vigor that her cheeks puckered.
"Easy, Carrie," One of the other bridesmaids laughed, "You'll invert your head like that."
"Provided the brain freeze doesn't get her first," The one next to her added, spearing a bite of salad with her fork.
"Oh shut it," She said, finally easing off the straw to catch her breath. "If this stuff works half as well as I've heard..."
"'Works'?" One of the groomsmen said.
""Well-" The best man started.
"No no no!" The bridesmaid said, waving her hand. "If he doesn't know, doin't spoil it." So saying, she went back to work on her milkshake, most of the bridal party smirking and the lone groomsman looking befuddled.

Maddi shook her head for what seemed the thousandth time that night. Why? What was it? Self-esteem issues, some feeling of inadequacy? She could see from her vantage point the way the milkshake was already swelling her backside, the slim lines of her bridesmaid's dress wrinkling and bunching up as her bottom threatened to spill over the sides of her little chair.
Maddi watched as Penelope made the rounds, saw the way she flexed her bum as she passed some of the men, shimmied her bosoms as she approached others, her every single movement meant to be alluring, some of them barely a shiny metal pole away from being an erotic dance.
Maddi was glad for the universal distraction of music suddenly being piped in from the overhead speakers, everyone looking up in unison, even Penelope.
"Oh, honey!" The bride said, turning to the groom.
"Yeah, I called ahead to make sure they had it," He said. "So what do you think? Okay for one more dance?"
"I think I've been softened up a bit by the beer, yeah," She said, rising from her chair and taking his hand. "One more won't hurt."
The couple sashayed around to the space in the middle of the horseshoe the tables formed, slowly coming together a bit at a time, until they were pressed chest to considerable chest, their hands around each other as they held their heads together. As they slowly circlled around, Maddi watched their hands trace up and down each other, her hand grabbing his bottom, his running up her side to cup her breast. Maddi nearly found the surrepetitious groping distasteful, but every time they turned profile to her, she saw the way they looked at each other, that kind of goofy, uncontrollable, supremely dopey smile only the madly in love give each other. It wasn't like most of the leches that came in the restaurant- It was like their squishy bits were a garnish, merely a pleasant bonus as opposed to the singular object of their desire. It was, in short, simultaneously everything Juggalos was and everything it wasn't.
"Oooh, it's so romantic!" Penelope said, surprising Maddi by grabbing her hand and spinning her into as close an approximation of the honeymooners' stance as she could, squishing deep into Maddi's bosoms with her own, grabbing the sides of Maddi's bosoms and swinging her around.
"S-stop!" Maddi said, all but throwing herself off of Penelope, her face going quite cross for a moment before she regained her composure; she was NOT going to be subjected to that damnable tonic again.
"Ohh, she's shy about dancing in front of an audience..." Penelope said, putting a finger to her lip. "Is there anyone else who likes to dance?" She asked, looking over to the groomsmen's table.
"Me!" The bridesmaid with the (now empty) milkshake glass said, standing up so quickly her expanded rear knocked her chair over. "Oops," She giggled, bending all the way over at the waist to right her chair, wiggling her bum in the air as she did so. The befuddled groomsman cocked his hed, brow furrowing as the bridesmaid minced over to Penelope and offered her her hand.
"Wait..." He said, looking to the other tables and then to the waitresses and back to the assembled bridal party. "They... those... that's *real*?" He asked, answered by the sniggering laughter of all the other guests who were in on Jugallos' "secret".

Maddi wondered if the bridesmaid was a lesbian too, or if she was just looking for an excuse to show off her expanded bottom. Maybe she was just drunk; she'd seen the aftermath of enough football games on the telly to know that enough liquor will turn most anyone into a lunatic, a lech, or a lout, so perhaps this was completely out of character for her, merely the alcohol talking.
Maddi watched as the bride and groom danced, oblivious to the world outside each others' eyes, then the mockery of it Penelope and the bridesmaid were doing, all gyrating hips and shaking bosoms. She even noticed Penelope's lips moving, whispering to the woman, who after a few turns was shaking her rear in even more provocative ways. Maddi suddenly found herself revising her original position; even as bad as dealing with customers was, watching Penelope licentiously ooze over the room shamelessly was too much.

Between the dancing, the toasting, and the slow eating, Maddi found her shift nearly over by the time the wedding party wrapped up. When she and the other servers and waitresses finally got the ballroom looking the way it should, it was only a few minutes to closing, and Maddi felt no guilt about loitering in the ballroom until the night was over. One after another, the other waitresses left as Maddi piddled about straightening chairs and other such non-work, until only she and Penelope were left.
"Just go already," Maddi thought as Penelope headed for the doors. "So I can escape back to where normal people are."
As if hearing her thoughtss and interpreting them as a dare, Penelope stopped by Maddi and turned to her. "You should have joined me, Madame," She said, smiling. "I think you would have liked the result."
Maddi shoved the chair she was fiddling with into the table so hard it jostled the centerpiece. "Now see here," She said, sighing as she turned to face Penelope without bumping either the table or Penelope's own jiggling flesh, "If you want to live your life a certain way, no one's to tell you you can't or shouldn't, but *please* stop involving me in it."
Penelope frowned. "What...? But, I thought you were liking it?"
"No, quite the opposite, I'm afraid," Maddi said, shaking her head.
"But-"
"Please, no buts," Maddi interrupted. "I'm not a lesbian, and that's final."
"Weh?" Penelope exclaimed, drawing back with a face half widened in shock and half contorted in utter confusion.
"I'm not," Maddi repeated, "And I'd appreciate it-"
"L-lesbian?" Penelope stammered. "Moi?"
"Yes, you!" Maddi exclaimed. "Why else are you constantly groping and touching and- I don't see what's so bloody funny about this!" Maddi snapped as Penelope bent over, laughing.
"Zut alors!" She said, holding her hand over her mouth as she laughed. "You- you thought I was honestly- you really- a lesbian?"
"Listen!" Maddi said, getting angry. "I know you've got feelings for me, but I can't return the sentiment!"
Penelope was laughing to hard at this point she was crying. "Ma-madame," he said, wiping tears from her eyes, "I have a boyfriend. I am not a lesbian."
"Fine, both, wehatever, I don't care," Maddi said.
"Non! *Just* a boyfriend," Penelope clarified. "I am not in any way gay."
"Then what do you call all that rubbish in the hallways and in the ballroom?" Maddi asked. "The touching, the grabbing, hell, you had my bloody nipple in your fist! If that wasn't for romantic advances, what on earth could it possibly be for?"
"For Tips!" Penelope laughed, spreading her out at her sides. "All of it, every little bit was for tips! I thought you were interested, given how much you laughed and giggled and played up my barest touch."
"*I* wasn't laughing at squat," Maddi seethed. "It was that damnable tonic."
"Oh dear," Penelope said, covering her smile with a hand. "Well, I assure you, I only do such exhibitions for the benefit of the people watching. The more I entice them, the more they tip, and it's proven very lucrative indeed!"
Maddi was dumbstruck. "So... So all the teases, the coyness, the groping... it was all an act?"
"Oui madame, and as I said earlier if you'd take a more active role in the proceedings we could make even more!" Penelope chided.
Maddi put a hand to her temples and hung her head. "...I'm going to go home," She sid, taking a breath and looking up to Penelope. "From now on, please find someone else to 'share' your tip-making scheme with..." She said as she headed through the doors and made her way to the locker room.

"So how was the wedding thingy?" Sheila asked on their way home.
"Pfft," Maddi scoffed, looking out the window, her elbow on the sill and her chin in her hand.
"What?" Sheila said, chancing a glance to the side before turning back to the road.
"It was fine," Maddi said. "It was just..." She sat up and looked at Sheila. "Did you know Penelope wasn't a lesbian?"
"Do what?" Sheila laughed, looking over again. "Of course she isn't. She's got a boyfriend."
"You knew?!" Maddi exclaimed. "Why didn't you ever tell me, you sot?" She demanded, hitting Sheila on the arm.
"Ow, hey, what's the matter?" Sheila said, lughing some more.
"Why didn't you tell me she was just doing it for show when she was feeling me up like some sort of tart?"
"When she was what? When? I never saw it!"
Maddi raised her hand to slap at Sheila's arm again, but blushed when she realized she'd never brought up Penelope's indiscretions out loud. "Well.... I asked you if Penelope was odd at all, and you said no!"
"If a waitress being mercenary about tips is 'odd', you've never worked food service," Sheila snorted.
"Getting it by feeling up the other waitresses certainly is!" Maddi exclaimed, blushing further. Sheila at this point was laughing so hard it looked like it was about to affect her driving, so Maddi mentally spat and folder her arms over her chest, staring back out the window.
"Bollocks," She said, trying not to smile even as put-out as she felt. "Bollocks to the lot of you."
Unread 04-12-2010   #235
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

It's been *WAY* too long, but here's chapter 10!
Unread 04-13-2010   #236
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Huzzah!

*throws confetti*

Such wonderful plot~
Unread 04-13-2010   #237
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Nice to have someone consistently commenting on this, even if it is just you, Cyero. Far as I'm concerned that makes you about the only reason to bother putting it on here anymore. Thanks.
Unread 04-13-2010   #238
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmm! View Post
Nice to have someone consistently commenting on this, even if it is just you, Cyero. Far as I'm concerned that makes you about the only reason to bother putting it on here anymore. Thanks.
Pshaw. I may not always comment, but it brightens my day when a new chapter of any of your collaborative stories shows up for me to read.
Espacially love em because, while they may have process materials, it never is presented as being the only noteworthy quality of the story. Instead it's a well crafted plot, multi-dimensional characters in an interesting setting. "Teh bewbs", the like, and your illustrations to go with the chapters and such are the delicious icing on an already pretty durn tasty cake.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010   #239
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgamer85 View Post
Espacially love em because, while they may have process materials, it never is presented as being the only noteworthy quality of the story. Instead it's a well crafted plot, multi-dimensional characters in an interesting setting. "Teh bewbs", the like, and your illustrations to go with the chapters and such are the delicious icing on an already pretty durn tasty cake.
That may be true, but nobody ever says so. ^^;

Did anyone figure out Penelope's gimmick prior to this chapter? I left a few hints- in chapters 5 and 7, Penny never put the moves on Maddi while they were alone or in the back- only when there were people around for her to titilate.

Next chapter is going to be a little dramatic, but there's also gonna be a *ton* of process in it...

Edit: Also, so long as we're talking about our stories, you ever get any farther on Wendy, Dag? Loved that sketch...

Last edited by SoylentOrange; 04-14-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Unread 04-14-2010   #240
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
Next chapter is going to be a little dramatic, but there's also gonna be a *ton* of process in it...

Edit: Also, so long as we're talking about our stories, you ever get any farther on Wendy, Dag? Loved that sketch...
Now...when you say "*ton*"...

As for the sketch, unfortunately, no. It's the same situation as last time we talked about it. I'm swamped for pretty much the entire month right up to the last day. But oh the feeling of relief when all this crap will be gone and done with...I can bet I'll be in the mood to churn out a few things.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote