free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2015   #229
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I remember a couple stories that were a jekyll/hyde type story with an average co-ed turning into a sexier, lusty alter-ego. The first story she took a potion to trigger the transformation, and the second story it triggered on it's own. They were both by one author, does anyone else remember them?
Unread 03-27-2016   #230
IowaGuy
The man from I.O.W.A.

I'd swear there was a thread about what I'm looking for somewhere on here, but I don't remember enough about it to get a good search.

It's an old manga about a pretty ordinary girl who could change into some kind of succubus or something with a magic book or a magic word or something.

There was a bunch of different things she did, but I can only remember two.

In one issue she was forced to have sex with a dog, then she changed and she turned the guy who forced her into a dog thing.

In another issue, a popular girl uses her because she doesn't like her boyfriend cumming in her, so after he finishes and while popular girl is in the shower, she changes and gives him a blow job that makes him never stop cumming.

Anyone know the name at all? It's been so long I just can't remember it anymore.
IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #231
nath1266
Leecher

Anyone know if any inanimate tf's into things like tattoos, drawings or cardboard?
nath1266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #232
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath1266 View Post
Anyone know if any inanimate tf's into things like tattoos, drawings or cardboard?
That's not how it works, please read the rules on the first page of the thread. In here we only request things we know to exist but can't find, for example a piece of TF art that we saw once but don't remember where or it's just gone now from the site it used to be on.

What we don't do, is just ask "Hey do you have any of this kind of thing?" Because you could just look for that yourself on dozens of sites if that's all you want.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #233
nath1266
Leecher

I know stuff like it to exist but I cant find it and don't know of any sites with stuff like it, was asking incase anyone does know
nath1266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #234
no-name
The Undying Shadow

If possible, you should try to provide as much info regarding whatever you're looking for: artist names, the medium used to make the piece, notable feature(s) and/or character(s) involved...anything at all. The more you can recall, the easier it for those reading it to possibly recall and/or find what you seek. At the very least, we can try to point you in the right direction.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2017   #235
elecn83
=P

Looking for a story I think I found here but can't seem to find again. Couple are fighting in a bar and they start becoming what they argue about. In the end she became a bimbo but they both go through a laundry list of changes.
elecn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2017   #236
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Reality Changer's by Dictionary Rainbow, perhaps?
Unread 02-14-2017   #237
elecn83
=P

Perfectly on the mark. Thank you catfish!
elecn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2017   #238
Mr.P
NOT a Mr. E.

Does anyone have the video from
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgm...sformation_fun

It's a video made by Doctor Otto of images from Avaro56 set to the music It's Your Duty (To Shake that Booty).
Unread 06-02-2017   #239
EToaster
Process Fan

I remember a few years ago, I saw a story, and at least one, maybe a few images based on it. A college woman angers a gypsy, gets cursed to always appear slutty or something like that. Basically when anyone was looking at her, her clothes would start shrinking or falling off, basically all sorts of wardrobe malfunction stuff.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2017   #240
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EToaster View Post
I remember a few years ago, I saw a story, and at least one, maybe a few images based on it. A college woman angers a gypsy, gets cursed to always appear slutty or something like that. Basically when anyone was looking at her, her clothes would start shrinking or falling off, basically all sorts of wardrobe malfunction stuff.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I can think of two that are sort of like that, although they don't exactly match your memories...

An American in Hell (link is to an illustrated version that was commissioned by thrandrall a few years back) -- a college woman gains the ability to change her body and clothing as long as she doesn't sin, but once she sins, it turns into a curse.

Wish Upon a Starr -- a woman angers her witch roommate, who gives her a much sexier body, curses her to grant other people's wishes, and curses her that any clothes she wears will turn slutty.