free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 01-07-2014   #121
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Yes, Qzar. lol! I suppose I can be excitable too. I know some producers on here are all: "Here's my shit!" Then they're out. It seems less stressful that way.
The problem with that approach being that it gives producers all the originality of Uwe Boll.
Nobody with an ounce of talent should ever settle for Uwe Boll.
Unread 01-07-2014   #122
Spulo
Leecher

It's going back a bit but I recently bought the Giant Sex II video, and absolutely loved it. Such a fantastic piece of work, with a great growth sequence, good effects and a terrific performance from Missa. She seems so totally into it, and that makes it all the more fun.

The reason I chose that one rather than one of the others was because recently - the last year or so, really - I've started to find myself fantasizing about becoming a giant myself. I never used to, it was always just giantesses I thought about, but recently...well, I'd rather like to burst out of my clothes and grow to such an enormous size, and just stride through a city doing whatever the hell I want. And the first and most important thing I would want would be a giantess to share it all with, to make her grow to my size and then...then make love to her. Big big love.

I notice on previous pages that Missa said that if she's going to have a man in one of her videos she prefers to have them more as a substitute for the viewer, to let them feel like they're roleplaying with her and being part of the experience - and I definitely got that from this video. There was just enough male content in there for me to imagine that I was the lucky giant getting to, um, spend time with giant Missa and not someone else. Without wanting to seem too creepy (though it's probably waaaay too late for that now ) feeling that I was part of it really added to my enjoyment.

So I just wanted to say thanks for making such a great video, one which really let me explore a lot of my still-developing giant fantasies in a way I really didn't think was possible. I see you have another Giant Sex vid in your store; do you think I'd like that one too?

Oh, and if I ever am lucky enough to become a giant and have some giantess-making sparklies going spare, they're yours if you want them.
Unread 01-07-2014   #123
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Well, I thought The Growth Ray video was fantastic, and Indraguy did a wonderful job coming up with the premise for Missa to execute. I have read a few of Indraguy's older stories, and he has always had a gift for writing in great detail a long, prolonged growth sequence. I felt the slow clothes destruction in this video was particularly great and well done. Thanks again, Missa, for all your efforts in making our growing giantess dreams of ripping and bursting fabric a reality.
Unread 01-09-2014   #124
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
you know full well that I can pop a fucking button. xo
*LOoks around the room at everyone with a giddy expression on my face*

She said she can, "pop a fucking button"!

Unread 01-10-2014   #125
missa
Producer

More buttons perhaps?

Includes: bimbo secretary with a secret, sensual growth, foot crush, lactating breasts til near drowning, boss in pussy
Unread 01-10-2014   #126
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

For all fans of the lovely Missa, I posted a Q&A session I did with her recently to the General Discussion board!

DON'T MISS IT!
Unread 01-11-2014   #127
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Missa my dear....

Self induced growth via orgasm:

Girl is underdeveloped for her age which has caused her to be less than popular with the boys, and on her 21st birthday she is home alone as usual, has a few drinks, sees a guy that she finds VERY attractive on the movie she is watching, something clicks inside here causing here to become aroused, and the magic begins, she must please herself and as she does her body begins to develop but she looses control and can't stop unless she climaxes.

I'm not a writer, I'm sure you can fill in the gaps, as you grow
Unread 01-23-2014   #128
missa
Producer

Hey UC I love it! Will you email me to discuss? I take on paid concepts. I would love to see if I can make your fantasy a reality.
Unread 01-23-2014   #129
missa
Producer

Smile Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

GUYS! I know many of my friends here carefully monitor my store. You will see that I have a new Giantess clip up. It's not my typical growth clip. You guys know how I LOVE to focus on eroticism and growth, here the growth is very short (and shrinking process), as suggested by the script writer.

The catsuit is magic! Causing me to grow, and as I am "tricked" to take it off, I shrink. A fun concept. Fun to make also. I hope I did it justice.

Go to my store if you want to see it. I am not adding a link here to it. It's my goal to let you guys know that the "PROCESS" is short, and I know Process is what you crave. Almost all my other Giantess videos (especially within the last 12 months) focus on process, ripping, eroticism, and more process. This one is a short one.
Unread 02-13-2014   #130
missa
Producer

Includes: Growth Competition in multiple phases, clothes ripping, shoe ripping, Mini to Mega Giantess
Unread 02-14-2014   #131
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hey UC I love it! Will you email me to discuss? I take on paid concepts. I would love to see if I can make your fantasy a reality.
Sent via PM on the boards, hope you lie it, I look forward to your review.
Unread 02-14-2014   #132
missa
Producer

Thanks UC! I'm on it.

Never PM me here guys, always email me personally: missmissax gmail. I don't always see my PMs here.
Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation