free hit counters
New 3rd-art video? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2018   #13
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Re: New 3rd-art video?

It's not even so much the quality of 3rdart's work even though I think you're correct about the uncanny valley. The guy is just notorious for being a dick and a bit of a weirdo towards his fans. I'm not saying to steal his shit, I'm just saying it's not worth buying.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #14
hentayextra
Process Fan

really like the guy's previous BE stuff but how good is the new one "Lisa and the haunted elevator"? How good is it in general and compared to the other 3rd-art BE vids, has the anyone seen it yet?
hentayextra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #15
BoyElroy
Frequent Poster

Surprised he even did another one. He did 3 or 4 of them quite awhile ago? When asked to do more, well like fredzor says he got weird about it.
BoyElroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2018   #16
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Yeah, that's what's been eating at me. It's cool to prefer not to do certain animations, but when your entire business model revolves around making a certain kind of art for paying clients, isn't it a tad gauche to then kinkshame those same clients when they offer more money for work you're doing anyway?
Unread 03-09-2018   #17
Mrblond
Process Fan

So I do foolish things and repeated my past mistakes. I rejoined to see what was up and what I missed since I quit way back when.

Meh

The clip in question is a nice BE of the elevator goes up, so does the cup size, down and she goes up again. 1:30ish so not a bad clip per say BUT it's not worth $19 to join and see.

If you've not seen any clips before it may be worth it but most of his work is busty women shaking it. Or extending previous clips. Lots of previous posts are adding minutes to shaking it type clips not new materials.

Again, not bad if you've not seen any but I have regrets. Also alot of the new content is monthly gallery pics that range from 8-16 pics that I notice the higher count pics are stills from that months clip.

my two cents: I wish I had saved the $19 to sign up or tried a patreon or 5 for a month for that level of interest.
Mrblond is offline   Reply With Quote