free hit counters
Something in the Water (Bojay AP / AR comic) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-03-2010   #13
kuenbu
The Chocolate Giantess

Re: Something in the Water (Bojay AP / AR comic)

Thanks Dreamtales. Because I am a fan consider it sold! However I'm looking forward to your next clothes bursting project! Any time window on that?
kuenbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010   #14
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Requesting a detailed review of this if anyone feels like it. Thanks.
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010   #15
Kastragos
Process Fan

Well, I don't know if you can call this detailed,

but I enjoyed the comic! Lots of characters with lots of (over time) process! Again there is this tiny bit of "There could have been more" , but I am glad that this goes in the right direction! Next time I would love to see more detailed process on a single female instead of not so detailed process on many, but it was a refreshing and worthy change of pace!
The artwork again was superb! And I'm deeply satisfied with this one. I can only recommend reading it yourself.
And again I can't wait for the next comic. Keep up the good work, Dreamtales!
Kastragos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2010   #16
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuenbu View Post
Thanks Dreamtales. Because I am a fan consider it sold! However I'm looking forward to your next clothes bursting project! Any time window on that?
Thanks for the support, Kuenbu!

As a matter of fact I'm working on a new Female Growth / GTS comic with new artists that features lots of clothes bursting. The girls go from skinny adolescents to buxom 30 foot giants. I'm hoping it will be finished in a month or so.

It's called "The Big Splash!"
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010   #17
jimroberts
Process Fan

Excellent story. Throwing in the sketches is a great idea - you can see what thought processes were considered, and see some that stayed and some that went.

Review for those considering a purchase: slow age progression/age regression, no sudden changes, just a little loose/tight clothing. Some nudity, but done appropriately (peeking). Lots of AR/AP control/domination done in a good way - the same age, but mature girls whoop up on the immature boys. Nice sexual tension - the boys may be little, but have the hormones of adolescents. Similarly, the girls may be adult in stature, but have similar adolescent issues.

A nice "pretend to be mother/son" sequence (you'd expect that in this story!)

A very good "play doctor sequence". The sketches suggest there should have been two of these in a mirrored format, but that's what's nice about the sketches, you sort of see there were two.

An excellent girlfriend/boyfriend becomes babysitter/child sequence. Brilliant move to actually increase the boy's adolescent tension by foisting the 14 year old (appears 5) boy onto the unaware younger sister at the end.

As someone else said, there "could have been more", but DreamTales works hard to keep these intriguing, while working to avoid the standard criticisms of AR/AP stories.

I give this an A- --- totally worth a purchase!
jimroberts is offline   Reply With Quote