free hit counters
Ooops... My Bad - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-13-2017   #1
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Ooops... My Bad

So this weekend I read a book called Luna, if you're not familiar with it it's a TG novel told from the view of the sister. It really got me emotional and I've been wanting to write a Transgender novel for awhile... so I started and somehow my mind went Age Regression and Transgender.

So here's the start of my new novel. Let me know if you like what you see and/what you wanna see more of.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BWYWF.doc (108.0 KB, 82 views)

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2017   #2
FloweringWillows
Device User

Re: Ooops... My Bad

As someone who frequents the Tg AR story subject I must say you have created an amazing tale. Surprised no one else has said so yet. Though from your title I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by FloweringWillows; 02-14-2017 at 08:20 PM.
FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2017   #3
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

I don't frequent the TG or the AR sections and do posting. For various reasons.

So that makes sense. Glad you enjoyed it. Anything you'd like to suggest/like to see?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Unread 02-14-2017   #4
FloweringWillows
Device User

I love AR, tg, and shrinking women. A tale I've always thought about writing is a tale about a 20ish male getting the turned into a woman. Then after a undetermined amount of time they get used to being a girl. After this point they get Ared to around 14ish, then repeat the whole get used to it bit then get regressed to right before puberty. Then later after whatever, they get shrunk to doll size. I feel like some sort of mystical being would be involved as the person who does the transformation. Either as punishment or simply being evil.

Funny how long this idea has been sitting in my head, first time I've told anyone let alone write it out completely. Well that's that, this idea is on the Internet, and now to wait and see if anyone else likes it. Boy do I like to write a lot to simply questions.
FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2017   #5
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericdomo View Post
I love AR, tg, and shrinking women. A tale I've always thought about writing is a tale about a 20ish male getting the turned into a woman. Then after a undetermined amount of time they get used to being a girl. After this point they get Ared to around 14ish, then repeat the whole get used to it bit then get regressed to right before puberty. Then later after whatever, they get shrunk to doll size. I feel like some sort of mystical being would be involved as the person who does the transformation. Either as punishment or simply being evil.

Funny how long this idea has been sitting in my head, first time I've told anyone let alone write it out completely. Well that's that, this idea is on the Internet, and now to wait and see if anyone else likes it. Boy do I like to write a lot to simply questions.
Interesting. I think the majority of your idea's are sorta in my story. Minus the shrinking woman. I have an entire novel I wanna dedicate to that one, which interestingly enough I had thought about putting A.R. in it, at least mental A.R.

I like the idea you posted though.

Unread 02-28-2017   #6
Ryu Hayabusa
Process Fan

This is a good story. I'm curious to see it continued. The only comment I have is the lack of hints at the regression at the end of part 1. It feels like there should a few things that, when you look back, suggest she was getting younger prior to the reveal, but flew under the radar on the first look. Definitely continue.
Ryu Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2017   #7
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
This is a good story. I'm curious to see it continued. The only comment I have is the lack of hints at the regression at the end of part 1. It feels like there should a few things that, when you look back, suggest she was getting younger prior to the reveal, but flew under the radar on the first look. Definitely continue.
I agree and I've been reworking part one and giving more subtle hints of the regression, hopefully it reads better. I'm going to be in jury duty tomorrow but if you want to review the revisions here you are.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BWYWF.doc (134.0 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Janus Steel; 02-28-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: clarification