free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2007   #49
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Ahhh, got one more thing.

Might have seen this in BE, but it's technically and obviously a BE/Bimbo TF.

Even hear random noises as her brain sort of empties, and ends with a giggle.

DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2007   #50
mook
Process Fan

That is very cool! I have a few square but cute girl friends I'd like to see it happen to!
mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2007   #51
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Why not another.

I'd show you the three that I've done myself once when I got the inspiration. But they don't really have BE or anything in them to make them process.

Should I post or not?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b002.jpg (128.0 KB, 3280 views)

Last edited by DrMoreau; 11-03-2007 at 06:04 AM.
Unread 11-03-2007   #52
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

I think mind alteration, Mind control, and hypnosis all get a bad wrap from a lot of people who take righteous or moral stances against it because in 95% of the images and stories the woman or women involved all become playthings for the guys in the stories (and vise versa in stories of this type written with male targets I'm sure) these fetish are easy fodder for the guys out there who have no respect for women, or don't care what she thinks so long as he gets what he wants. for me that stuff is not only a turn off, but it pisses me off to see a guy treat a woman as anything less than he is. yet I myself get a big kick out of mind control, hypnosis, and mind alteration. I have stopped reading stories for them because it seems like it's always the same thing, girl gets captured, girl is drugged or brain washed or hit with some magic or ray gun and turns slutty, bleaches her hair, gets piercings, has slut tattooed on her body somewhere, ect. and the guy gets a kick out of using her then throwing her out on the street as a hooker for him to pimp out. all of that just kills my interest, even the mind change side isn't enough for me to save the story because the subject matter irks me so much. I can't understand ANY of the attraction to turning your wife into a slut then wanting her to go out and have sex with other guys. usually guys get pissed when their wife cheats on them but as long as you made her a slut it's hot? I don't get it and I don't want it.
I think my biggest issue is the conflict between my attaction to the whole ming change issue, and how it pisses me off to see guys use it to turn women into mindless slaves. I think that even though it seems egotistical and a double standard, I feel I can be trusted with such things as a way of hypnotising women because I know no matter what I tell her, I will never treat her as anything less than me, and unless I knew she had a certain attraction to it before hand I'd never use it to make her do anything hummiliating, for example if she was uncomfortable with a certain sexual action I'd never make her do it no matter how much I wanted it or had control over her. I could never use these tools to force a girl to love me or even like me if she didn't before I used them, I just wouldn't enjoy forcing such a role on her, and while I do get a big kick out of these things altering a persons mind so they think differently I couldn't use them to change a girl because all I'd get out of it would be hating myself for using her in such a way. Of course if she was into being forced, then I'd have a lot of fun with her (and I have dated one or two girls who had a kink for being overpowered and being used, one of which didn't realize it untill I play fought with her one day and she saw how easy I could overpower her and force her into possitions on the ground). and the double standard is, unless I know the guy doing it, I have a very hard time trusting any one other than me with that kind of power over a girl because I'd hate to see them force anything on her that would humiliate her or degrade her as a human being.

Further still there are other applications of this matter that fall into vauge grey areas, such as on an FA side, I enjoy seeing a girl eat something and then become overwhelmed with the urge to eat more, I get a big kick out of seeing a girl get hooked on some type of food or foods and lose all control and just throw herself into gorging frenzy on said food (extra points for losing so much control she becomes a messy eater XD ) in this area I lose some consern for weather or not she wants to be fat, unless she would absolutley hate herself or be tortured by the fact she gained weight, I find not only that the fact the change is self inflicted (even if it was you who gave her the food without telling her what it would do) also the fact that while it isn't always true, I believe that once you look beyond the media image weight gain isn't so terrible to everyone, I guess even if she doesn't want to gain weight I feel SOME girls could be convinced after the fact that beauty is matter of opinion and she was still attactive fat and thus the weight gain wouldn't be a problem (but I'm not blind to the fact there is a great deal of girls out there that media lies or not, they wouldn't want to gain. Similarly this accptence of fat and the idea of it being attractive is a form of mind alteration. though more subtle it is still a form of the girl being forced into a situation where her mind undergoes a change (although for it to be considered a process I think it would have to be coupled with the weight gain and come after she got fat and freaked out by it thus making the fat the catalyst for the mind change). I will even like a story with subject matter I don't like if it has good mind change, I recall a comic on here some time ago about peach turned into a koopa queen, while the TF was a turn off (don't like scales, sorry) I still loved it because it involved peach losing her proper dignified princess self to a ruthless dictator-like Koopa queen, similarly I recall a mamabliss comic about a reserch scientist turned into a sea cow I think it was, again I didn't enjoy the process, but it was coupled with her slowly thinking more and more like a member of a male sea cow's pride (do you call a male sea cow's Harem of female sea cows a pride?) so mind change can even change YOUR mind (get it?!) about a story

so to sum up this very long mispelled puncuation murdering post...
Mind change is very much a process in my book, it often has more influence on a story than you realise, and if you think about it (to pick a prefrence for example) if you have a girl BE'd and she freaked out by the process but loves the result it is a form of mind change. when done right Mind change can incress a story's overall effect by a very large amount. even sublte mind change has a big effect, it's just often left in the background even when it happens, it just isn't pointed out in the dialog or narration.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2007   #53
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

I can agree on the note of the mental changes of course. Again, my opinion of the whole bimbo thing is obviously different, but I will say, I was drawn into it because of my love of mental transformation.

Which sort of brings everything full circle if you think about it. Anyway, for a TF to really appeal to me I need that mental aspect, even if I just imagine it myself.
Unread 11-03-2007   #54
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

We could say Mental Change is a process in it's own right, even deserving of it's own section and treatment as a seperate prefrence. but being as it goes hand in hand with 95% of all other prefences involving process and a large number of other aspects of those prefrences Mental change is just a great benifit of what we love
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007   #55
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

As fun as captions are, I can disagree with them being better than a story, especially a really good one.

I was thinking a lot about this Genre, and realized there was one story in particular that I think sparked me interest in it (when I was already getting into BE and Mind Control). I remembered the name and where to track it down so I thought I'd share it. I actually only found this again about a year ago, before that I thought I'd lost it for good.

It's called Addiction by Fret Pearson. Anyone who likes this genre should read this! I do hope some people read it, and say what they think.
Attached Files
File Type: txt addiction.txt (65.4 KB, 936 views)
Unread 11-05-2007   #56
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristensen81 View Post
As fun as captions are, I can disagree with them being better than a story, especially a really good one.

I was thinking a lot about this Genre, and realized there was one story in particular that I think sparked me interest in it (when I was already getting into BE and Mind Control). I remembered the name and where to track it down so I thought I'd share it. I actually only found this again about a year ago, before that I thought I'd lost it for good.

It's called Addiction by Fret Pearson. Anyone who likes this genre should read this! I do hope some people read it, and say what they think.
That's one of my favorite stories ever written. Fret Pearson is one of my favorite authors.

If you really want to get him writing again, go to TOB and review Addiction, Obsession, Bikini Beach Party, The Minutes, and More Minutes. They're all mental transformation stories that are very good.
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007   #57
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristensen81 View Post
Ahhh, got one more thing.

Might have seen this in BE, but it's technically and obviously a BE/Bimbo TF.

Even hear random noises as her brain sort of empties, and ends with a giggle.

nice, but god, what is up with those lips!?
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007   #58
reptileking
Santa's sexy helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dousedinashe View Post
that was the only thing i didnt like about the video the other stuff i thought was hot but those lips could suck me in a heartbeat

Future story writer
My Deviant Art:
http://goten99100.deviantart.com/

Where it all happens....again.
reptileking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007   #59
spike007
Devine Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dousedinashe View Post
Some men; (I sadly have to admit i like the lips) Prefer the DSL (Dick sucking lips) so that is more than likely why the animator of 3rd-art.com decided to give her that size.
Unread 11-07-2007   #60
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike007 View Post
Some men; (I sadly have to admit i like the lips) Prefer the DSL (Dick sucking lips) so that is more than likely why the animator of 3rd-art.com decided to give her that size.
I would have liked them better with less paint. Otherwise, big and pouty is fine.
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote