free hit counters
Real Life or Fantasy Only? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-03-2018   #13
Knightstable
Process Fan

Re: Real Life or Fantasy Only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrunkenMarisa View Post
I'll have to see if I can find the pictures, but one year for halloween I let my fantasies seep in to real life. I bought an outfit I think 3 or 4 sizes too big including shoes and underwear to make myself a shrinking woman. Went over quite well.
I’m certainly interested in seeing this!
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2018   #14
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladewalker View Post
Do you ever let the SW interest seep out into your real life?
Find yourself pretending to be bigger/smaller... role playing (public and/or private!) with a partner... or "compensating" a bit (standing on a higher or lower step, wearing heels, etc)
Or do you keep a strict wall between real life and fantasy, never the twain to meet?
I day dream about being smaller all the time. Would love to lose a foot of height in real life, even if it's in public and people could watch. The joy of being smaller, and being made smaller, would over ride my humiliation.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2018   #15
insomniac
SW Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I day dream about being smaller all the time. Would love to lose a foot of height in real life, even if it's in public and people could watch. The joy of being smaller, and being made smaller, would over ride my humiliation.
Part of my lottery winning fantasy is having a duplicate house built that is twice the scale of the original, down to the wardrobe and everything. I think with enough money it'd be possible.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2018   #16
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Imagine seeing a girl shrink an entire foot of height. Expecting her to be in shock and screaming, but instead she's cheering for joy and playing with her big clothing.
Unread 08-06-2018   #17
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I think it would be possible to have an amusement park attraction that was a giant house. It would be creepy like a haunted house, but the extra gimmick was that everything was double sized. They would begin the attraction by having each group come in and be "shrunk" in a room where the props would grow. Perhaps the floor would drop as well to give everyone a sinking feeling. Then people would get to jump on giant beds, have to open big doors, and climb double sized staircases. And here and there would be double sized animatronic people who would taunt the guests about how small they were and what would become of them.

I thought about filling the rooms with helium to make everyone's voice higher, but this would involve lots of recycling, careful atmospheric control, and a nearly air-tight house. Might be too expensive.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2018   #18
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I think it would be possible to have an amusement park attraction that was a giant house. It would be creepy like a haunted house, but the extra gimmick was that everything was double sized. They would begin the attraction by having each group come in and be "shrunk" in a room where the props would grow. Perhaps the floor would drop as well to give everyone a sinking feeling. Then people would get to jump on giant beds, have to open big doors, and climb double sized staircases. And here and there would be double sized animatronic people who would taunt the guests about how small they were and what would become of them.

I thought about filling the rooms with helium to make everyone's voice higher, but this would involve lots of recycling, careful atmospheric control, and a nearly air-tight house. Might be too expensive.
Very inventive Prof (and 'insomniac' seemed to be suggesting along similar lines in the the post above).

Yes, your concept is a nice one, and although I'm not in need of any physical real life experiences to bolster my imagination, I'd be very tempted to try out your theme park shrinking idea.

Where hopefully there'll be a "big" hand in that funhouse waiting to enhance the experience for the punters.
Unread 08-27-2018   #19
I T
The IT Girl

Irl, I preferB&D
I T is offline   Reply With Quote