free hit counters
Overdue comic list update - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-31-2022   #1
darkra
Frequent Poster

Overdue comic list update

It came to my attention recently that my Photobucket account had been disabled. They kept wanting me to pay to store my TF comic list but I did not want to do it for the small amount of data that was on there.

I have now moved all the data over to a dropbox account

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73ebu2auj...Rk3H9J5Za?dl=0

and while I was at it I have added a large number of other comic tf sightings to the list as well

Wednesday comics Flash- Grodd tries to change everyone into Apes. Iris is seen turned into a gorilla
X-treme x-men 13- Masque turns Storm into different monster forms
Groot 2 - Groot dreams the Marel universe are tree creatures like him
Amazing spiderman Full circle- MJ and the rest of Peter Parkers family are turned into werewolves
Tales from the dark universe Dark Nights Metal- Wonder Woman has become a Medusa monster (tf not shown and there are more pages if requested)
Ghostbusters 2013 16 - two characters turned into beast creatures
Mars attacks red Sonja 5- Aliens plan to turn Red Sonja into multiple monsters (there is also an Alien-Red Sonja Hybrid in the series if people are interested)
Wonder Woman 1987 issue 99-100- Demon turns woman and cheetah into monsters like it
Action Comics 1938 issue 438- Lois Lane muscle growth
Justice League Quarterly issue 4- Ice turns into a giant demon
Zatanna issue 10-11- Zatanna turned into a puppet
Truth and Justice 2-3 - Vixen possessed by a goddess
Doctor Strange 2015 2015 issue 25 - People turn into demons
Doctor Strange 1974- Clea partially turned into a gargoyle
Death of Doctor Strange X-men/Black knight -X-men team turned into demons (Personal best Tf comic of this year so far for me)
Mr & Mrs X issue 2- Rogue turns into multiple aliens
Roger Rabbit 18- Jessica Rabbit age progression
Harley Quinn 35-36- Harley into bat creature
Harley Quinn 50- See multiple versions of Harley
Harley Quinn 59- Harley turned into an insect monster
Tomb Raider the series 12- Lara Croft partially turned into a monster
Astonishing X-Men (2017-) #8-9 - Psylocke and Xavier merged into a single being
Shade, the Changing Girl/Wonder Woman Special - Wonder Woman turned into housewife (ask if you want to see more than cover)
Doom Patrol/JLA Special- Multiple characters bodies inflate like balloons (Includes Vixen and Wonder Woman)
Wonder Woman 2016 isue 44-45- Amazons into para-demons
Fantastic Four 1998 issue 7- Sue storm limbs turn to putty and then she is turned into Queen of the sea
Tarot Witch of the Black Rose (2000-) #112 - Werewolf and Fish girl TF
savage dragon 234/ 238- Female characters are injected with Malcom Dragons DNA turning them into beings like him. They get turned back if not they explode
West Coast Avengers 2018 3-4 - Women turned into giant monsters. Kate Bishop turned into a giant Hawk creature
Aquaman/Justice League: Drowned Earth Special -Nearly everyone on earth has been turned into fish monsters (part of a bigger series but I only found female tfs here)
DC Super Hero Girls Weird Science 2-3 -Zatanna into butterfly, spider and Queen Bee (All poof TFs)
Domino Hotshots 2-5 - Size growth and Celestial transformations
Hourman 5-6- Amazo turns JLA into robots
Hourman 10- Scientist turns woman into harpy creature
Justice league dark 11-12- Team turned into agents of chaos
Justice league dark 27-28- Zatanna transforms into demon
Penny for souls 3-4- people turned into Jackal monster
Goliath Girls 4-5 - Girl into Kaiju (Looks like a wyvern)
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers 2-7 - Avengers into demons
New Mutants: War Children - New mutants Phalanx assimilation and Illyana into demon
Flare 33- Flare into Gorilla
Superman Adventures 38 - Lois Lane turned into Darksied
Mystik U 2 - Girls into bee creatures
Superman/Batman 36 - Woman into Omac drone
The Discipline - women into xenomorph like creatures and werewolves
Captain Marvel 2019 issue 16 - Captain Marvel absorbs DNA of other Avengers and transforms into a monstrous amalgamation of them all
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 32 -33 - Ponys into Fruit Bat creature
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 57 -Pinkie Pie into adult Alicorn
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 77-78 -Multiple characters possessed by demons then fuse into a demon
Astonishing x-men 2004 61 and X-tinction 2 Jean grey turning into Apocalypse type being
Excalibur 2019 5-6- Rogue absorbs Apocalypses powers
X-Men Millennial Vision- ideas for different variants of the x-men
The Multiversity Ultra Comics- Ultra travels to a universe where the JL have been turned into insect creatures
Teen Titans go 2003 24 - Teams powers are swapped and their forms change to match their powers
Darkstar and the Winter Guard 3 - Darkstar killed by Dire Wraith and then Dire Wraith transforms into a monstrous version of her
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace (2020) #21 - Donna sees herself turn to clay then Wonder Woman turn into a spider creature
Doctor Who 410-411- Alien possessed by crystal creatures
Doctor Who 454 Woman into Golem
Doctor Who 516-517 Woman to Owl creature
Doctor Who 570-571 Women absorbed into trees
Doctor Who 51-52 Women to monster

Next are a couple of series starting with Infinity Wars where every Marvel has been fused with another character (apart from Loki)
The main female in this series is Weapon Hex (X-23 and Scarlet witch fusion) but I did not find the comic for it but I did find others
Infinity Wars Infinity Warps 1-2 - Black widow/ She hulk fusion and Ms Marvel/Kang Fusion
Secret warps - a continuation of Infinity Wars where the already fused characters keep fusing together (introduced to Captain Marvels Fusion)

The next few are all symbiote related TFs
First set are when Venom and others have to deal with a species called the Poison from another dimension that transform those who have symbiotes into edgier versions of them selves
Venomverse 1-5 Mary Jane Symbiote
Edge Of Venomverse 1-5 (issue 2 the Gwenpool symbiote is on the list)
Poison-x event
X-men Blue 21-22 Venom 162-163 young Jean Grey gets a symbiote and is then possessed by the Poison
Venomized 1-5- Storm, Ms Marvel and Femal Thor get symbiotes. Femal Thor is then possessed by the Poison
here is a list of all characters transformed by the Poison
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_...17952)/Members

Second Symbiote series where multiple characters are possessed by evil symbiotes. There is more tf sightings in this series but I need to find the issues
King in black issue 2 page - multiple characters taken over by evil symbiotes
Miles Morales Spiderman 23 - Ms Marvel taken over by an evil symbiote
Fantastic four 2018 issue 29- Jonny Storm and girlfriend taken over by evil symbiotes

A few honourable mentions which I have found but are not on the drobox are

Tales from the Dark Multiverse Infinite Crisis - Wonder Woman to Omac (makes Wonder Woman look like a male Omac model so was not added)
Shuri 2-3 - Shuri possess Groots body (I am not a fan of possession unless a TF is involved)
Harley Quinn 61-62 - Harley Quinn and Catwoman sucked into a Gotham Dungeons & Dragons world where only Harley remembers her identity (just a costume change and mind altering)

Last thing. There is a good 3D deviantart artist called DeepestTrilby https://www.deviantart.com/deepesttrilby who has a comic series Sleeper Squad contains multiple forms of tfs including animal, elemental, mythical, clown and more which I am currently reading which I think people need to read as well
Unread 05-31-2022   #2
Amahain
Process Master

Re: Overdue comic list update

That is an amazing collection. Thank you so much for re-uploading and updating it!
Unread 06-02-2022   #3
transformative
skrew ball

Re: Overdue comic list update

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for sharing all your hard work with us.

Tags
comic list, comicbook, tfcomics